HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Republican state senate "outraged" over Black men entering a school, going to the front office, and asking for an appointment!
Posted by: Lcps father thankfully not Black ()
Date: March 19, 2019 02:43PM

Black men showed IDs, and politely asked to speak with someone about recent news. This breach is horrible, and show why we need police in elementary schools to protect us against polite Black men who ask a question. From this racist idiot's press release

Leesburg, VA, USA – Virginia State Senate candidate Mike Buscher expressed outrage and disappointment yesterday during a public forum regarding the incident that occurred at Madison’s Trust Elementary School in Brambleton, Virginia on March 1st. According to Loudoun County Public School (LCPS) officials, six individuals clad in all black and identifying themselves as members of the Black Panther Party, entered the school’s vestibule by following a parent and student who were cleared by staff to enter the school through the electronic door access. The group reportedly continued into the office, some of whom showed IDs and asked to speak with a school administrator to discuss how recent events in the news surrounding the school were being addressed.

There is a law against Black men being concerned? This ass is running to replace fellow ass Dick Black in the State senate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Republican state senate "outraged" over Black men entering a school, going to the front office, and asking for an appointment!
Posted by: Cactoctin ()
Date: March 19, 2019 03:21PM

He is a senate candidate fo the Virginia Assembly trying to replace reptilian overlord Dick Black. Keep up the racism, dude!

Re: Republican state senate "outraged" over Black men entering a school, going to the front office, and asking for an appointment!
Posted by: buscher is a racist ()
Date: March 19, 2019 03:42PM

I know you have to show your ID to the camera at my kids's school in Loudoun before going in, so I when I went to an Alexandria elementary to pick up some loaned equipment my company provided, I saw the door was still open from someone else walking in before me. I still stopped and showed my ID to the camera. I then heard in a snippy voice on the intercom, without me introducing myself, "cant you see the door is open?"

Perhaps the headline should have read

"Buscher outraged Black men didn't know the rules!"

F'cking racist!

Posted by: smell the coffee ()
Date: March 19, 2019 03:51PM

almost all mass shootings in schools were done by white males, not mature Black men, dumbass.

Posted by: yucko ()
Date: March 19, 2019 04:04PM

Oh no! Black men!

Geary Higgins, who is also running for the republican nomination for this seat said confederate soldiers "died for this country."

Keep it up, boys!

Posted by: Johnnie ()
Date: March 19, 2019 04:46PM

yucko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh no! Black men!
>
> Geary Higgins, who is also running for the
> republican nomination for this seat said
> confederate soldiers "died for this country."
>
> Keep it up, boys!

Well, he has to keep up with his mentor, Dick Black, who said "no Confederate soldiers died fighting for slavery." A professor of US Naval History at the Naval Academy simply called that quip "an incredibly stupid statement."

Can we please have the talk on white privilege and white supremacy, or is it too late for these fools?

Posted by: Really???????????? ()
Date: March 19, 2019 05:08PM

Lcps father thankfully not Black Wrote:
> Black men showed IDs, and politely asked to speak
> with someone about recent news. This breach is
> horrible, and show why we need police in
> elementary schools to protect us against polite
> Black men who ask a question. From this racist
> idiot's press release
>
>
> Leesburg, VA, USA – Virginia State Senate
> candidate Mike Buscher expressed outrage and
> disappointment yesterday during a public forum
> regarding the incident that occurred at
> Madison’s Trust Elementary School in Brambleton,
> Virginia on March 1st. According to Loudoun County
> Public School (LCPS) officials, six individuals
> clad in all black and identifying themselves as
> members of the Black Panther Party, entered the
> school’s vestibule by following a parent and
> student who were cleared by staff to enter the
> school through the electronic door access. The
> group reportedly continued into the office, some
> of whom showed IDs and asked to speak with a
> school administrator to discuss how recent events
> in the news surrounding the school were being
> addressed.
>
> There is a law against Black men being concerned?
> This ass is running to replace fellow ass Dick
> Black in the State senate.

Was he also "outraged" over the White teacher at Woodgrove who was closely following cheerleaders and secretly filming them in the hallways? I can't find the press release on that one.....

Posted by: stabstabstabstabstab ()
Date: March 19, 2019 05:20PM

You better hope you made that post via TOR and you have since scrubbed your hard drive or gotten rid of it altogether. Subpoenas will be flying. This is defamation pro quid and you will likely do at least a year in jail and owe me close to $1,000,000.00 for this stupid little stunt on your part. Just ask John Doe and vexxxed.

It's about to get really fucking real for you buddy-buster boy. Lawyer up while you can and get ready to be served bitch.

Posted by: Sound judgement ()
Date: March 19, 2019 07:42PM

stabstabstabstabstab Wrote:
> You better hope you made that post via TOR and you
> have since scrubbed your hard drive or gotten rid
> of it altogether. Subpoenas will be flying. This
> is defamation pro quid and you will likely do at
> least a year in jail and owe me close to
> $1,000,000.00 for this stupid little stunt on your
> part. Just ask John Doe and vexxxed.
>
> It's about to get really fucking real for you
> buddy-buster boy. Lawyer up while you can and get
> ready to be served bitch.

Go ahead and serve. Freedom of debate. It is in the constitution as a right, and I an not blocking his right to debate. He has every right to debate my claims, just as I am debating that his press release makes him sound reactionary and racist. He chose the wrong incident to prove his political platform that we need armed police in elementary schools. And, he looked like an ass being Outraged" over men walking into a school, showing IDs, and asking to speak to someone. Why was he the only candidate to be "outraged" over this incident? Were the others more politically savvy, or just uninformed? My guess, not the later.

Why would an armed guard help in this situation? Were the men endangering anyone? Out of all the people who walk into an elementary school, why single out this group? Would he be so concerned with the Grey Panthers? If they were being intimidating, aren't little Theodore's parents intimidating when they meet with his teacher who gave Theo a "B," and not an "A," preventing him from going to UVA? This is Loudoun, for God's sake!

Your defamation claim will be a little hard in court because this guy is a public figure, elected governing official, and he is running for public office in state legislation. We don't arrest political advosaries, or fine political opinion. (I didn't check the papers this morning,did Trump sign a new national emergency making political dissent a federal crime? If so, I just may be screwed).

The basis of the charectorization came directly from his own press release, the word "outraged" was his own. We have every right to publicize and scrutinize his reactions, or over reactions, to news if he is running for public office.

Again, why was he the only candidate to be "outraged" over this incident? Shouldn't the public have the right to know what motivates his political "outrages," Before they consider voting for him? Shouldn't All voters be aware of how he reacts when Black men go into a school to have a dialogue with administrators about what was in the news about that particular school? Why did he associate this group as not being law abiding or as a possible threat? Even George W. Bush dropped the trumped up charges against the New Black Panters.

He is running to be a lawmaker, shouldn't we have the right to scrutinize and publicize his motivations and his ability to write a sound press release that doesn't implicate innocent men as being probable criminals?

Mike, "Grand jury, I need to get someone's name from his IP address because he critiszed a press release I wrote as being racist."

Grand jury, " can we read the press release to see if it really could be construed as racist?"

Mike, "on second thought...."

Writing The press release was wrong. He did not think it through. Or, it was written for only a small segment of the population. Perhaps I did him a favor alerting him to a bad press release critiszed on FU, and letting him and the district see why its context was racially insensitive. Hopfully he learned a valuable lesson. If he didn't, than we can take that as well to the voting booth.

Posted by: Lands downs ()
Date: March 19, 2019 08:48PM

All he needs to do is profusely apologize to the Black Panthers, immediately, and I am sure the Black community will forgive him. The Black community in Loudoun has been very cooperative helping elected officials understand blatant and subtle racism in the county. And I am Not being sarcastic, they are really trying to work things out about past and present racial tensions, which is why the Black Panthers were even there in the first place-creating meaningful and respectful dialogue.

Loudoun doesn't have, and has never had, a Black judge. They are working on that. They encouraged and helped the county catalog and display fascinating old records found of Loudoun's only Negro High School in the 40's and 50's. And, they are working diligently on tamping down issues in our schools.

To paint a group of Black men as a credible threat was wrong, damn wrong, and the right thing needs to be done. The ball is in Buscher's court, do the right thing, sir.

Posted by: Ekkrr ()
Date: March 19, 2019 08:52PM

smell the coffee Wrote:
> almost all mass shootings in schools were done by
> white males, not mature Black men, dumbass.

Maybe they was there to piss on teenage girls.

Posted by: Roy moore ()
Date: March 19, 2019 09:03PM

Wow, that press release could have been from a 1950's newspaper item in Alabama. Scary black men showed up at a school and could have done something bad. Thank God children and lady teachers weren't hurt!

Gun nut, and a racist. Let's vote him in, Not!

Keep talking, keep talking.

Posted by: I partied with kavanaugh ()
Date: March 19, 2019 09:08PM

Ekkrr Wrote:
> smell the coffee Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > almost all mass shootings in schools were done
> by
> > white males, not mature Black men, dumbass.
>
>
> Maybe they was there to piss on teenage girls.

There is no doubt you have a reading and writing problem. It was an elementary school, not high school. The chance of having teenage girlS in the building is very low. He was, they were-memorize it.

Posted by: Ffee ()
Date: March 19, 2019 10:33PM

>

OMG! Someone critiszed what a politician wrote? Hang him! Politicians don't have to follow and abide by the Constitution! Politicians can sue in a court of law anyone who disagrees with what the politician wrote. It is in the Constitution! NOT!

Posted by: Prone William voter ()
Date: March 19, 2019 10:46PM

His press release was blatantly racist. He needs to apologize, and make amends to the Black Panthers.

Posted by: Umywj ()
Date: March 19, 2019 11:01PM

From op:

According to Loudoun County Public School (LCPS) officials, six individuals clad in all black and identifying themselves as members of the Black Panther Party, entered the school’s vestibule by following a parent and student who were cleared by staff to enter the school through the electronic door access.

Sorry: this is an elementary school. If you dont have a legitimate educational reason to be there, you shouldn't be there, much less bust in behind someone else.

Nothing to do with race or politics. Everything to do with safety and education. Public schools are not open forums for political demonstration. Anyone who tries this shit should be arrested and imprisoned. Protest at the town hall or school board meeting; sorry, no way.

Posted by: Black lives do matter ()
Date: March 19, 2019 11:02PM

>
> It's about to get really fucking real for your

By releasing the press statement he opened the debate. No crime here.

Posted by: Jesus Christ! ()
Date: March 19, 2019 11:11PM

>

Is this a Miz post? If it is I would have thought the Family would have learned that lawsuits for millions pay nothing at the end of the rainbow. I wonder if the high power attorney will handle the suit. If Miz is the poster will his mommy take some of her money to fund the suit? Will the high powered attorney take it on contingency? Best of luck buddy boy. Please don’t sue me. These are just questions and observations.

Posted by: Red tables ()
Date: March 19, 2019 11:18PM

Umywj Wrote:
> From op:
>
> According to Loudoun County Public School (LCPS)
> officials, six individuals clad in all black and
> identifying themselves as members of the Black
> Panther Party, entered the school’s vestibule by
> following a parent and student who were cleared by
> staff to enter the school through the electronic
> door access.
>
>
>
> Sorry: this is an elementary school. If you dont
> have a legitimate educational reason to be there,
> you shouldn't be there, much less bust in behind
> someone else.
>
> Nothing to do with race or politics. Everything to
> do with safety and education. Public schools are
> not open forums for political demonstration.
> Anyone who tries this shit should be arrested and
> imprisoned. Protest at the town hall or school
> board meeting; sorry, no way.

Yup, the Black Panthers were concerned about safety and education. Those issues are why they were there.

Posted by: Sorry guy ()
Date: March 19, 2019 11:31PM

Umywj Wrote:
> From op:
>
> door access.
>
>
>
> someone else.
>
Are you saying the Black community has not addresses this racism issue with the school board? They have. All politics are local, and they did a multipronged approach on this one. Mr Bauscher is dead wrong.

Posted by: dlpmc ()
Date: March 20, 2019 07:54AM

>
>
> someone else.
>

This has everything to do with race and politics.

Everyone knows they were given special treatment because they were niggers. They were trespassing and several refused to show ID to the cop, very likely because they had open warrants. White people would have been detained, niggers get to walk. And then bitch about being confronted... the most amazing part is that those niggers were able to get their giant balls through the door.

Yesterday another nigger was arrested for doing the same thing...walking into a Loudoun school behind someone that was buzzed in...only this nigger had a gun.

Wait til the black panthers hear about that blatant act of racism.

Posted by: Horace Mann ()
Date: March 20, 2019 07:59AM

Umywj Wrote:
> From op:
>
> door access.
>
>
>
> someone else.
>

And how exactly was entering a school, going to the office, and showing ID's jeopardizing safety so much a press release demonizing them needed to be written to justify armed guards in elementary schools? They did not disrupt any classroom. Why should they be imprisoned, I mean, what specific law did they break? Even trespassing would be a precarious stretch.

No laws were broken on their part
They surrendered ID's the the staff
They stated why they were there

Oh, they were Black. Got it.

Posted by: Pjwyn ()
Date: March 20, 2019 08:08AM

Red tables Wrote:
> Umywj Wrote:
> -----
> > From op:
> >
> > According to Loudoun County Public School
> (LCPS)
> > officials, six individuals clad in all black
> and
> > identifying themselves as members of the Black
> > Panther Party, entered the school’s vestibule
> by
> > following a parent and student who were cleared
> by
> > staff to enter the school through the
> electronic
> > door access.
> >
> >
> >
> > Sorry: this is an elementary school. If you
> dont
> > have a legitimate educational reason to be
> there,
> > you shouldn't be there, much less bust in
> behind
> > someone else.
> >
> > Nothing to do with race or politics. Everything
> to
> > do with safety and education. Public schools
> are
> > not open forums for political demonstration.
> > Anyone who tries this shit should be arrested
> and
> > imprisoned. Protest at the town hall or school
> > board meeting; sorry, no way.
>
> Yup, the Black Panthers were concerned about
> safety and education. Those issues are why they
> were there.

Ok so every politically oriented group should send a group of six people to the elementary school without notice during the school day. Six greenpeacers, 6 nra supporters, 6 ministers, 6 gay, 6 lesb, 6 trans, 6 CAIR,...

No that is just stupid.

Posted by: Horace Mann ()
Date: March 20, 2019 08:09AM

For the record on Mike Buscher

https://www.nbc29.com/story/40074188/virginia-senate-candidate-mike-buscher-outraged-over-incident-at-loudoun-county-public-school

https://www.buscher4senate.com/news

It appears only one news source picked up the story. I wonder why, fake news, or they all saw it as BS?

Posted by: Jack Webb ()
Date: March 20, 2019 08:22AM

Pjwyn Wrote:
> Red tables Wrote:
> -----
> > Umywj Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > From op:
> > >
> > > According to Loudoun County Public School
> > (LCPS)
> > > officials, six individuals clad in all black
> > and
> > > identifying themselves as members of the
> Black
> > > Panther Party, entered the school’s
> vestibule
> > by
> > > following a parent and student who were
> cleared
> > by
> > > staff to enter the school through the
> > electronic
> > > door access.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Sorry: this is an elementary school. If you
> > dont
> > > have a legitimate educational reason to be
> > there,
> > > you shouldn't be there, much less bust in
> > behind
> > > someone else.
> > >
> > > Nothing to do with race or politics.
> Everything
> > to
> > > do with safety and education. Public schools
> > are
> > > not open forums for political demonstration.
> > > Anyone who tries this shit should be arrested
> > and
> > > imprisoned. Protest at the town hall or
> school
> > > board meeting; sorry, no way.
> >
> > Yup, the Black Panthers were concerned about
> > safety and education. Those issues are why
> they
> > were there.
>
> Ok so every politically oriented group should send
> a group of six people to the elementary school
> without notice during the school day. Six
> greenpeacers, 6 nra supporters, 6 ministers, 6
> gay, 6 lesb, 6 trans, 6 CAIR,...
>
> No that is just stupid.

Greenpeacers, not a protected class
NRA, not a protected class
ministers by themselves, not a protected class, but can represent a protected class.

winnowing down the list for you

If there was an incident in the news about that school, and a class of people felt their opinion needed to be heard by the principal, I would be OK with that. And your logic skills are non existent. Can you tell me what two defined fallacies (errors in reasoning) you used in your statement?

Posted by: chimp out monitor ()
Date: March 20, 2019 08:23AM

We'll wait for the next fatal incident before any real security gets implemented. You have armed negroes getting into local schools unchecked - nothing to see here.

Posted by: libtards unite ()
Date: March 20, 2019 08:26AM

Jack Webb Wrote:

> If there was an incident in the news about that
> school, and a class of people felt their opinion
> needed to be heard by the principal, I would be OK
> with that. And your logic skills are non
> existent. Can you tell me what two defined
> fallacies (errors in reasoning) you used in your
> statement?

I love how the libtards always like to cite their "rights" when trespassing or doing something ridiculous and outrageous in the name of "expressing themselves".

Posted by: cmnbe ()
Date: March 20, 2019 09:00AM

You people supporting the negroes right to invade an elementary school would lose your fucking minds if those six people did the exact same thing but were from Sons of the Confederacy.

Posted by: Research is good ()
Date: March 20, 2019 09:55AM

cmnbe Wrote:
> You people supporting the negroes right to invade
> an elementary school would lose your fucking minds
> if those six people did the exact same thing but
> were from Sons of the Confederacy.

Settled law. The US Supreme Court has already ruled the Sons of Confederate Veterans have no right to free speech on government property. Giving them free speech on government property implies a government recognition or endorsement.

Even Justice Alito recognized the Confederate flag, used by "the Sons" was a symbol of hate for some people in this country.

Why do you think all the SCV licencee plates in Virginia were voided after the Charleston massacre?

Posted by: Johnnie ()
Date: March 20, 2019 10:02AM

Research is good Wrote:
> cmnbe Wrote:
> -----
> > You people supporting the negroes right to
> invade
> > an elementary school would lose your fucking
> minds
> > if those six people did the exact same thing
> but
> > were from Sons of the Confederacy.
>
>
>
>
> Settled law. The US Supreme Court has already
> ruled the Sons of Confederate Veterans have no
> right to free speech on government property.
> Giving them free speech on government property
> implies a government recognition or endorsement.
>
> Even Justice Alito recognized the Confederate
> flag, used by "the Sons" was a symbol of hate for
> some people in this country.
>
> Why do you think all the SCV licencee plates in
> Virginia were voided after the Charleston
> massacre?

That is why all these neo nazi groups changed their names to a more vague term.

Posted by: logical question ()
Date: March 20, 2019 10:33AM

cmnbe Wrote:
> You people supporting the negroes right to invade
> an elementary school would lose your fucking minds
> if those six people did the exact same thing but
> were from Sons of the Confederacy.

"hi, we are from the Sons of Confederate Veterans, and I would like to talk to your principal about a racial incident in your school."

You cant, we don't have to hear your opinion here, and you, speaking for your group, have no right to speak to us."

"Hi, we would like to talk to your principal about a racial incident at your school."

"just like the SCV, you can't, you are Black and you have no right to state your opinion on government property."

Are you telling us these scenarios are legal? Hint. First one is legal, second one is not.

Posted by: tjy6h ()
Date: March 20, 2019 11:28AM

Black Panthers = KKK

This is a legitimate security concern.

Posted by: History good ()
Date: March 20, 2019 11:52AM

tjy6h Wrote:
> Black Panthers = KKK
>
> This is a legitimate security concern for racists.

fify

Posted by: nigga what? ()
Date: March 20, 2019 12:07PM

https://www.loudountimes.com/news/lucketts--year-old-arrested-after-reportedly-carrying-gun-onto/article_5bf1a446-4a9c-11e9-a5d4-ffd0d72427bc.html

I guess it's also settled law that a muzzie nigger can carry a gun into the school?

Racist school called the cops.
Racist cops arrested him.
Racist judge will probably find him guilty.

If only we didn't have so much racism.

Posted by: Loudouner ()
Date: March 20, 2019 12:38PM

"Upon arrival, deputies found the situation to be calm and observed a group of six people uniformly dressed in all black exiting the school. Authorities say they were compliant with the responding deputies, and one of the members self-identified the group as members of a Black Panther Party.

No charges are expected to be filed stemming from the incident.

Sheriff's Office spokesman Kraig Troxell said the situation did not meet the elements of trespassing or disorderly conduct to bring charges."

So, the Sherriff office was cool, LCPS administration was cool, the Black Panthers were cool, the Principal was cool, and the only ones to pee his or her fat butted girlish like panties over this incident are the person who called the Sherrif's office and Mike Bauscher.

Posted by: History good ()
Date: March 20, 2019 12:42PM

nigga what? Wrote:
> https://www.loudountimes.com/news/lucketts--year-o
> ld-arrested-after-reportedly-carrying-gun-onto/art
> icle_5bf1a446-4a9c-11e9-a5d4-ffd0d72427bc.html
>
>
> I guess it's also settled law that a muzzie nigger
> can carry a gun into the school?
>
> Racist school called the cops.
> Racist cops arrested him.
> Racist judge will probably find him guilty.
>
> If only we didn't have so much racism.

The same thing happened with a white kid last month in Loudoun County. What's your point??????

Do you really think you are smart and have great debating skills? Because.....

Posted by: mln3d ()
Date: March 20, 2019 01:25PM

We all know how the coloreds operate.

People in Loudoun moved out there to get away from these savages, so it's understandable that they would be upset to have to see them again.

Posted by: Wordsmith ()
Date: March 20, 2019 02:23PM

mln3d Wrote:
> We all know how the coloreds operate.
>
> People in Loudoun moved out there to get away from
> these savages, so it's understandable that they
> would be upset to have to see them again.

I will bet you voted for Trump, and you believed Mexico was going to pay for the wall.

Posted by: Utonian ()
Date: March 21, 2019 03:29PM

I am sure he is preparing a press release now displaying his "outrage" about a West Virginia man shooting and killing a 72 year old Loudoun man.

Oh, that aint happening, Buscher is a guntard.

Posted by: Woody the carpenter ()
Date: March 28, 2019 10:22AM

dlpmc Wrote:
> >
> >
> > Sorry: this is an elementary school. If you
> dont
> > have a legitimate educational reason to be
> there,
> > you shouldn't be there, much less bust in
> behind
> > someone else.
> >
> > Nothing to do with race or politics. Everything
> to
> > do with safety and education. Public schools
> are
> > not open forums for political demonstration.
> > Anyone who tries this shit should be arrested
> and
> > imprisoned. Protest at the town hall or school
> > board meeting; sorry, no way.
>
>
> This has everything to do with race and politics.
>
> Everyone knows they were given special treatment
> because they were niggers. They were trespassing
> and several refused to show ID to the cop, very
> likely because they had open warrants. White
> people would have been detained, niggers get to
> walk. And then bitch about being confronted...
> the most amazing part is that those niggers were
> able to get their giant balls through the door.
>
> Yesterday another nigger was arrested for doing
> the same thing...walking into a Loudoun school
> behind someone that was buzzed in...only this
> nigger had a gun.
>
> Wait til the black panthers hear about that
> blatant act of racism.

All charges against this man who had a pistol at Tuscarora High have been dropped. He was actually welcomed into the school by administrators, given a chair an table to sit at, and he was there as an acting member of the USAF doing informal USAF goodwill, as instructed by his USAF superiors. Yes, they didn't tell him to show up at a school with a side arm, but he did. The prosecutor said NO MALICE, NO DANGER. Why did to racially attack a member of our armed forces?

Posted by: vile thuggery ()
Date: March 28, 2019 10:57AM

^^^^^ Bullshit without a link.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.