HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Petition: Let's get FFU to move all the Meade Skelton threads to the Meade Skelton forum. If there is not a Meade Skelton forum, they could make one. Thus allowing for less clutter in this forum.
Posted by: Dookie Monster ()
Date: November 16, 2016 12:21AM

I think this is an excellent idea.

Repeat after me: "I think this is an excellent idea."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Petition: Let's get FFU to move all the Meade Skelton threads to the Meade Skelton forum. If there is not a Meade Skelton forum, they could make one. Thus allowing for less clutter in this forum.
Posted by: 34ybF ()
Date: November 16, 2016 12:25AM

tried it before

I suggested a political section

Re: Petition: Let's get FFU to move all the Meade Skelton threads to the Meade Skelton forum. If there is not a Meade Skelton forum, they could make one. Thus allowing for less clutter in this forum.
Posted by: fffp ()
Date: November 16, 2016 05:10AM

I already reconize off topic as political forum
If u have a forum just for meade skelton then its no fun trollin.

Posted by: Mayor McCheese ()
Date: November 28, 2016 04:09PM

Excellent idea

Posted by: brilliant idea ()
Date: November 28, 2016 04:11PM

I am sick of Meade.

He gets more coverage on this site, than in all other media combined.

Posted by: WeTKj ()
Date: December 11, 2016 11:41PM

WeTKj

Posted by: nutrition conscious ()
Date: December 12, 2016 08:55AM

meade skelton likes to sustain a diet that is rich in fats

Posted by: Phil Lacio ()
Date: December 17, 2016 03:19PM

Posted by: Phil Lacio ()
Date: March 11, 2017 05:22PM

Posted by: 16 days until 40 for Meadester ()
Date: March 23, 2019 12:20AM

brilliant idea Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am sick of Meade.
>
> He gets more coverage on this site, than in all
> other media combined.

The good old days when the Meade threads outnumbered the political ones...

Of course, it fed Meade's vanity in a very uncomfortable way...
Attachments:
meademirror_zpstymkjxms.jpg

Posted by: Rdsffs ()
Date: March 23, 2019 05:40AM

Meade has to promote himself somehow.. This is the only fan base he has between enemas

Posted by: Show me the bodies ()
Date: March 23, 2019 06:01AM

Rdsffs Wrote:
> Meade has to promote himself somehow.. This is the
> only fan base he has between enemas

This is the only fan base where Meade is discussed at all.

Without the negative attention he gets here, he would get virtually no attention at all.

If you take issue with this assessment, please point to a place where Meade is discussed in a more positive light.

Posted by: Xnbvcxzd ()
Date: March 23, 2019 06:17AM

Eesh use to have a shrine set up to the glory of Meade and worship to him but after meade threatened to sue him he now is anti Meade anymore.

Posted by: Where are the bodies. ()
Date: March 23, 2019 06:20AM

Xnbvcxzd Wrote:
> Eesh use to have a shrine set up to the glory of
> Meade and worship to him but after meade
> threatened to sue him he now is anti Meade
> anymore.

And where is Meade discussed in a more positive light?

Posted by: Esdsrersdd ()
Date: March 23, 2019 06:28AM

The boy does know his enemas and where to buy them at a good price

Posted by: not bad ()
Date: March 23, 2019 11:06AM

Pretty good. I do agree that a celebrity of Meade's caliber does deserve,,,rather HAS EARNED" a special place here. Nobody puts up with the negative press more than Meade (includes Trump) and he handles it superbly. That's all I got to say.

Posted by: The stain on the soul ()
Date: March 23, 2019 02:02PM

not bad Wrote:
> Pretty good. I do agree that a celebrity of
> Meade's caliber does deserve,,,rather HAS EARNED"
> a special place here. Nobody puts up with the
> negative press more than Meade (includes Trump)
> and he handles it superbly. That's all I got to
> say.

After 20 years of pursuing an entertainment career, Meade's internet presence has narrowed down to just this site and his own contributions such as his youtube channels and personal blogs. Damn right a celebrity of Meade's caliber HAS EARNED his special place here...

One question remains:

Does being a laughing stock of FFXU really constitute being a celebrity?
Attachments:
Clipboard18.jpg

Posted by: Major Meade Fan ()
Date: March 23, 2019 02:23PM

Meade is a well-kept secret but he is deserving of much more. Meade's fame should rightfully be spread far and wide across the land, not constrained to a single forum or even a single site. Let the joy that Meade puts into his work spread to the rest of the world.
Attachments:
meade live stream (2).gif
meade_idiot_1.gif
meade_xmas_boobs.gif
meade_bunny_2 (1).gif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.