HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Filipina immigrant who became hotshot Chicago judge sentenced to jail for $1.4m mortgage fraud
Posted by: Savage Nation ()
Date: January 01, 2019 03:54PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Filipina immigrant who became hotshot Chicago judge sentenced to jail for $1.4m mortgage fraud
Posted by: 6ywd7 ()
Date: January 01, 2019 03:55PM

(exaclty what is disturbing about cal democrats "signing over all pension funds of california" (all life savings fed subsidized) over to asians for "management". they'll fucking steal it you'll never see it again. democrats know that. they should be hung really. yawn. don't care if they do hang.)

Re: Filipina immigrant who became hotshot Chicago judge sentenced to jail for $1.4m mortgage fraud
Posted by: k6gjf ()
Date: January 01, 2019 05:17PM

face it, GOP can't even list all the crap dems are pulling

Posted by: Old Bubble Scam ()
Date: January 01, 2019 05:21PM

A bunch of worthless towel heads did this scam in Prince William County about 10 years ago.

Basically they qualify a straw purchaser to buy an overpriced home. The buyer doesn't care about destroying his credit and the seller gets top cash and gives the buyer a kickback. Buyer quickly defaults and leaves the bank in the cold.

Posted by: Liberal hate machine ()
Date: January 01, 2019 08:39PM

k6gjf Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> face it, GOP can't even list all the crap dems are
> pulling

Unbelievable right?

Just look at what her liberal cuck attorney says about it...

"It is an inspirational story. She has fallen as far as she can fall. She has lost everything. … There is absolutely no reason to send this poor lady to jail."
— Lawyer Steve Greenberg

Posted by: I bet she does this again ()
Date: January 01, 2019 10:33PM

Thrid worlders! LOL!

Posted by: Liberal hate machine ()
Date: January 02, 2019 09:36AM

I bet she does this again Wrote:

> Thrid worlders! LOL!

Funny right?

The left has some Gand delusion that 3rd world inhabitants live on some higher plain of ethics. And add richly to the American landscape.

Lol the most corrupted places on earth are all non-westernized.

Posted by: bankster dems ()
Date: January 02, 2019 03:39PM

rookie dem mistake...dems fuck over the poor...not rob their owner/master banksters

Posted by: can we deport her? ()
Date: January 02, 2019 06:49PM

Because, that would be funny.

Posted by: 3rfddfv ()
Date: January 02, 2019 10:45PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: jypkj ()
Date: January 02, 2019 10:48PM

annandale is filled with asian "federal accountants". not really a secret.

Posted by: 3regfdss ()
Date: January 02, 2019 10:50PM

bankster dems Wrote:
> rookie dem mistake...dems fuck over the poor...not
> rob their owner/master banksters

pokahontas did it, it kept her voted in

Posted by: still, she' s kind of cute ()
Date: January 02, 2019 10:54PM

would hit

Posted by: mxvx7 ()
Date: January 02, 2019 11:04PM

asina restaurants are not "responsible" for asian sucess in fairfax (major buildings, buying strip malls, closing USA dealers and opening many asian dealerships)

I cite these:

* Clinton hired asian federal accountants: and they stole, opened 501c's, etc

* fx co gov almost exclusively drove asian cars even when GM was telling USA it was now or never. IT WAS NOT A COINCIDENCE.

* with the money asians opened many car dealers, then also insurance companies

* then funded in fx co gov jobs and school jobs

* major political contributors now

it could be straight up money from china japan that moved here to open dealers who simply "outsold ford"

I VERY MUCH DOUBT IT

Posted by: 473lk ()
Date: January 02, 2019 11:05PM

still, she' s kind of cute Wrote:
> would hit

extremely unlikely. are you white? she won't talk to you.

Posted by: 473lk ()
Date: January 02, 2019 11:05PM

and she's in prison (exremely unliekly)

Posted by: oh horseshit ()
Date: January 02, 2019 11:23PM

473lk Wrote:
> still, she' s kind of cute Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > would hit
>
> extremely unlikely. are you white? she won't
> talk to you.

she married a white guy. Filipinas LOVE white men!

LOVE them LONG time!

Although I bet she hooks up with another Filipina in jail

Posted by: mnyll ()
Date: January 03, 2019 06:35PM

mnyll

Posted by: wwxtl ()
Date: January 06, 2019 08:35AM

what's the difference between a fillipino judge and joe biden? she's in the millions , he's in the billions ... in gov corruption that is

Posted by: I love Jessica ()
Date: January 06, 2019 09:55AM

Jessica is a hot babe. I would give my left nut, heck I would even vote Democrat, for a chance to do her all day. I'm sure some guys in the Chicago machine did her, and third jealous spouses paid some to dig up her dirt
Attachments:
img4854.jpg
img1279.jpg
CGxL537UAAAic-0.jpg

Posted by: post her fucking nudez ()
Date: January 06, 2019 04:12PM

Since, on an ethcical level, she is on a par with megan the hambeast, it is only approprate that we should see her nudez.

Posted by: w4hev ()
Date: January 26, 2019 03:56PM

i think the phillipino judge was deep in loans to government workers before the shutdown

am i right?

Posted by: I love Jessica ()
Date: January 26, 2019 03:57PM

i deport jessica

Posted by: db69v ()
Date: March 02, 2019 12:56AM

db69v

Posted by: refeds ()
Date: March 15, 2019 12:03PM

your land is safe with democrats ... NOT

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.