HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
OPEN LETTER ALL FCPS EMPLOYEES
Posted by: TAX PAYER 1l. ()
Date: February 10, 2019 07:25PM

WHY IS FCPS Closed tomorrow?

its going to rain its going to be 40 degrees and there no reason for them to be closed tomorrow. I wouldn't of release your slaries if Schools were open 2 hours late. I am okay with a 2 hour delay, but why are they closed? It doesn't make sense for them to be closed and a code red? WTF is a code red? is that new?

Help me understand why all FCPS schools are closed tomorrow?
As you know I was getting bag to the salaries of all emplyoees the reason I didn't was because I was okay with schools being closed when it snows, I am not okay with schools being closed because its going to rain. THE freezing rain will be out of FFX CO by 6am. I would have been okay with a 2 hour delay

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.