HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Terry McAulife and his Chinese Intelligence Links
Posted by: CDB ()
Date: July 25, 2013 10:11AM

Posted on July 25, 2013

Yesterday Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA) released a series of letters to executive branch officials regarding the EB-5 visa program, many of which directly relate to Terry McAuliffe’s GreenTech.

Having read the letters, the questions for McAuliffe are clear.

Was Terry McAuliffe aware of a hold on 21 EB-5 visas for Fraud/National Security concerns?
Was he aware that an individual employed by a company connected to Chinese intelligence was attempting to obtain a visa through GreenTech?
Will Terry McAuliffe detail any and all contact he had with Director Mayorkas, Secretary Napolitano, or any other high ranking government officials about approving visas for GreenTech’s investors?

We highly suggest you read the Grassley Letters for yourself, but we’ll walk you through the highlights.

In a letter dated July 24, 2013 to the chairman and ranking members of the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs and Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, Sen. Grassley wrote: “As Ranking Member of the Judiciary Committee, it is my duty to conduct oversight over immigration and visa policies. Therefore, I have requested more information from Director Mayorkas about his involvement in the EB-5 Regional Center program, including the SLS Regional Center application in Las Vegas and the case pertaining to GreenTech and Gulf Coast Funds Management.”

In a July 24th letter to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Director Alejandro Mayorkas, Sen. Grassley references a March 12th, 2013 email from USCIS staff to Mayorkas that refers to Gulf Coast Funds Management as the “GreenTech Regional Center” that “the Automotive Partnership NCE has 21 related pending I-526 cases. There is a Fraud/National Security hold on all 21 of these cases.”

In a July 23rd letter to FBI Director Robert S. Mueller, Sen Grassley writes that he has “obtained e-mails which indicate that one of the investors in Gulf Coast is a vice president of Huawei Technologies, whose connections to Chinese intelligence have been documented by the House Intelligence Committee.”

In a July 23rd letter to Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, Sen. Grassley references an email between USCIS staff indicating how “well connected” Gulf Coast is “from a political standpoint” stating:

“The Principal is the brother of former First Lady and Senator and current Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton. The Chairman of Greentech Automotive is Terence (Terry) McAuliffe who has worked for the DNC and both Clinton Presidential Campaigns. There is a long history with these cases which included an inquiry from Terry McAuliffe to the Secretary of Homeland Security when USCIS denied an amendment for Gulf Coast Funds Management, LLC a few years back. Needless to say, a lot of folks were involved with that inquiry.”

A July 18th letter to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Director Alejandro Mayorkas, who is now being investigated by the Inspector General, lists a series of questions for Mayorkas that focus directly on GreenTech. Included among those questions, “did you ever personally play any role in the approval of Gulf Coast or the Virginia Center for regional center status, or of any visa related to investments in Gulf Coast or the Virginia Center?”

The findings in these letters and the questions raised by Senator Grassley to high ranking Obama Administration officials regarding Terry McAuliffe’s GreenTech significantly raise the level of scrutiny on McAuliffe’s use of the EB-5 visa program.

BACKGROUND

Gulf Coast Handles GreenTech’s EB-5 Funding

“GreenTech Is Currently The Only Project For Which [Gulf Coast] Is Handling EB-5 Funds.” “Gulf Coast Funds Management was incorporated in Aug. 2008, and serves as the EB-5 regional center for Louisiana and Mississippi. [Gulf Coast Funds Management president Taylor] Beery said GreenTech is currently the only project for which it is handling EB-5 funds.” (Clay Chandler, “GreenTech Largest Project To Depend On EB-5: Experts Not Sure Investors Will Be Interested In A Hybrid Vehicle Plant In Mississippi,” Mississippi Business Journal, 10/19/09)

Gulf Coast Funds Management Website Currently Lists “GreenTech Automotive” As Their “Current Project.” “For more information about our current project, GreenTech Automotive, please visit their website…” (Gulf Coast Funds Management Website, www.gulfcoastfunds.com/portfoliocompanies/, Accessed 7/23/13)

According To Gulf Coast Funds Management’s Form I-924A Filed With United States Customs And Immigration Services, GreenTech Is Gulf Coasts Only Client. “Provide the following information for each job creating commercial enterprise located within the geographic scope of your regional center that has received EB-5 investor capital: GreenTech Automotive Partnership…” (“Form I-924A, Supplement To Form I-924,” United States Customs And Immigration Services, 12/29/12)

http://www.cuccinelli.com/grassley-letters/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Terry McAulife and his Chinese Intelligence Links
Posted by: Gerry ()
Date: July 25, 2013 10:56AM

Nothing criminal. A bunch of speculation without sources. More Republican fantasies.

I tried my hardest to follow that writing as to what the criminal conduct could be? Is it suggesting Terry Mcallife may be a Chinese spy? That's basically what its alluding to. Guilty by association because of the background revealed of one investor?

This is giving me a headache. I knew I shouldn't have wasted my time actually reading that.

Posted by: Same old, same old ()
Date: July 25, 2013 12:07PM

Gerry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nothing criminal. A bunch of speculation without
> sources. More Republican fantasies.
>
> I tried my hardest to follow that writing as to
> what the criminal conduct could be? Is it
> suggesting Terry Mcallife may be a Chinese spy?
> That's basically what its alluding to. Guilty by
> association because of the background revealed of
> one investor?
>
> This is giving me a headache. I knew I shouldn't
> have wasted my time actually reading that.

Yeah, no biggie...

Terry and Hillary's bro are just taking advantage of an obscure buy-a-visa program to help fund their offshore make-believe clown car company that they set up as a non-union shop in Mississippi since Haley Barbour owed Terry a favor and gave them $10 million in taxpayer money.

Whose Chinese 'partners' appear to be taking advantage of in order to get people with demonstrated espionage connections into the country.

And leveraging his political connections with his pal Senator Warner to apply pressure for approvals and Mayorkas to work behind the scenes to intervene where needed to get things done for Gulf Coast.

Not that Terry gives a shit about the Chinese or what they're doing beyond getting their money. What's a few national security secrets when there's money to be made? Nothing unusual. Just yet another sketchy deal in his long list of sketchy deals where Terry profits at the expense of anything or anyone else. You know, kinda like the time that he walked away with $2.45 million of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers pension funds (not counting their losses beyond that) for a $100 investment on his part, or when he made out like a bandit in Global Crossing because of his connections while small investors got screwed.

Posted by: Terry's No Good ()
Date: July 25, 2013 04:36PM

Gerry Wrote:
> Nothing criminal. A bunch of speculation without
> sources. More Republican fantasies.
>
> I tried my hardest to follow that writing as to
> what the criminal conduct could be? Is it
> suggesting Terry Mcallife may be a Chinese spy?
> That's basically what its alluding to. Guilty by
> association because of the background revealed of
> one investor?
>
> This is giving me a headache. I knew I shouldn't
> have wasted my time actually reading that.

The issue isn't that Terry is a ChiCom spy. It's that he knows Chicom spies. The Clinton's have a Chicom problem and Terry is the point of the spear of that problem. Terry was the Clinton's money man and he knows lots of Chicoms, who funneled money to the Clintons. Remember the Loral scandal, where big Clinton donor Bernie Schwartz (CEO of Loral) got approval to sell secret and restricted gyroscope technology to the Chicoms, making their nukes go from 1 - 5 Km accuracy to 10 Meter accuracy. In exchange, millions of $$$ from the Chicoms flowed into Clinton's campaign coffers through Chinese-Americans like John Chung and James Riady.

Posted by: gerry ()
Date: July 25, 2013 04:42PM

A fuckin Chinese investor with spy ties invested in the U.S. tech industry. In this case green automotive technology. I at least give them credit for see efficient travel as the next industrial leap and technological innovation. A lot more than I can say for our stupid fuckin Republicans. What proof do you have his investor was what you say he was. What proof do you you have that Terry knew. And even if he did know and what would it matter. His little shitty car company start up was hardly leading edge classified technology.

There's no fuckin evidence of anything. I think I know what this is about. You can't find real dirt.

Posted by: Gerry = The Problem ()
Date: July 25, 2013 05:13PM

gerry Wrote:
> A fuckin Chinese investor with spy ties invested
> in the U.S. tech industry. In this case green
> automotive technology. I at least give them credit
> for see efficient travel as the next industrial
> leap and technological innovation. A lot more than
> I can say for our stupid fuckin Republicans. What
> proof do you have his investor was what you say he
> was. What proof do you you have that Terry knew.
> And even if he did know and what would it matter.
> His little shitty car company start up was hardly
> leading edge classified technology.
>
> There's no fuckin evidence of anything. I think I
> know what this is about. You can't find real dirt.

You're an enabler gerry. No one likes enablers.

Attachments:
215004.jpg

Posted by: GerryTard ()
Date: July 25, 2013 06:20PM

gerry Wrote:
> A fuckin Chinese investor with spy ties invested
> in the U.S. tech industry. In this case green
> automotive technology. I at least give them credit
> for see efficient travel as the next industrial
> leap and technological innovation. A lot more than
> I can say for our stupid fuckin Republicans. What
> proof do you have his investor was what you say he
> was. What proof do you you have that Terry knew.
> And even if he did know and what would it matter.
> His little shitty car company start up was hardly
> leading edge classified technology.
>
> There's no fuckin evidence of anything. I think I
> know what this is about. You can't find real dirt.

You dumbass. They have no interest in Terry's make believe golf cart with a shell. And even if they did, the main factory's over there already anyway. lol This isn't something that Terry came up with. He just bought into it and is trying to bring it here (mostly probably for the ZEV credits which can be sold).

What they want is access to the US for their people. That's what they're buying.

Posted by: htnxe ()
Date: January 12, 2019 03:29PM

htnxe

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.