HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
another Bill Clinton rip-off: free college for un-educated gov workers in late 90's
Posted by: change in standards - dems #win ()
Date: November 27, 2018 12:53PM

Millenials don't remember but people like me were totally fucked over by Clinton.

First he makes an "open checkbook" for schools (ie, fairfax proceeds to budget $6 billion / yr debt thereafter)

He makes a law that no one is allowed to "certify education" except government.

He MAKES A LAW ALL GOV WORKERS HAVE TO BE CERTIFITED BY SCHOOLS. (noting he's hiring communist teachers and fueling communism in usa)

THEN COMES ANOTHER: GOV WORKERS ALREADY IN DON'T HAVE TO BE EDUCATED BUT MUST SEEK EDUCATION. only non-gov workers have to be educated by gov schools.

THEN COMES ANOTHER: GOV WORKERS GET FREE NIGHT CLASSES.

So i'm screwed because my area of study/interest had no certification in my area schools. I'm out money gov workers aren't paying. I'm way more qualified but can't use my qualification. I later find many were cheating the system by working in the field without pay on welfare (illegal at the time) and others were being fueled by nepatism (ie, county funded projects kept in county families).

THEN COMES ANOTHER: CERTIFIED GOV WORKERS CAN CERTIFY OTHER GOV WORKERS (without going to college like everyone else)

--------------------------

The people who allowed huge loans to students they knew couldn't pay (ie, unless they won gov jobs corruptly as democrats) to make govenrment run colleges "more profitable short term"

They knew all along it was complete bullshit and theft.

They also knew they were obstructing a new generation with education that paid cash by using unfair standards changes to protect themselves.

DEMOCRATS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: another Bill Clinton rip-off: free college for un-educated gov workers in late 90's
Posted by: 47cgw ()
Date: November 27, 2018 12:53PM

little red riding hood

Re: another Bill Clinton rip-off: free college for un-educated gov workers in late 90's
Posted by: lcplt ()
Date: January 11, 2019 12:19PM

lcplt

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.