HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
With Amazon moving into the area, and housing costs increasing, niggers will be forced to move out of the area
Posted by: John Lahey ()
Date: December 05, 2018 10:48PM

Places that were frequently known as bastions for niggers will soon be too expensive for them to live in. Annocostia, much of Alexandria and places as far as oxen Hill will be too costly for them. They’ll have to move out to West Virginia, northern Maryland and the Hampton roads area to eek out an existance. I’m very excited what this will mean for my real estate business. I’ve already got the buyers and just need these cock roaches to move out so I can sell their squalid dumps to naive STEM professionals for cutthroat prices. Business will be a booming soon friends!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: With Amazon moving into the area, and housing costs increasing, niggers will be forced to move out of the area
Posted by: Farmer Vincent’s Fritters ()
Date: December 05, 2018 10:57PM

As long as they don’t move out my way to Warrenton I don’t give a shit where they live.

Re: With Amazon moving into the area, and housing costs increasing, niggers will be forced to move out of the area
Posted by: Hard nog life ()
Date: December 06, 2018 11:01AM

No big loss. Not like they contribute much to the workforce anyway.

Posted by: Reality5 ()
Date: December 06, 2018 11:21AM

Nope, what is means is more traffic from Loudoun County and the mountains. Nobody rich lives in Fairfax County anymore. The rich are all buying land and houses further out.

Posted by: That’s all ()
Date: December 06, 2018 11:32AM

Amazons only being scum and traffic.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.