HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
NY Democrat Woman Choked Innocent Man Claiming He Groped Her - ATTEMPTED MURDER
Posted by: Breitbart ()
Date: November 01, 2018 08:27PM

choked-640x480.jpg

bitch. no one needs your stink ass your not worth a pinch. drop dead.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/11/01/police-woman-choked-innocent-man-claiming-he-groped-her/

(i've been groped by the (unwanted) person and didn't try to kill them, i didn't swear. i let it go. and i've seen plenty of women do the same.)

this is exactly who you arrest. not the male. the bitch who tries to kill someone because she got her butt groped.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NY Democrat Woman Choked Innocent Man Claiming He Groped Her - ATTEMPTED MURDER
Posted by: ftpjx ()
Date: November 01, 2018 08:35PM

sure perhaps the police could give that guy a warning not to do it, without even wondering if he did it tactfully. sure if the same police talked to that guy more than one with a complaint he "went beyond tactful" the could do something about a problem

but one girl who goes ape shit over "a grope" (we didn't hear bruising pinch. no we heard "grope" which means gentle finger swipe more or less)

arrest a guy for that?

even during Clinton they didn't do that until Hillary's VAWA law maybe. at least until vawa under clinton the first gentle pinch in a workplace was free: and after a "NO", the next one was NON-FREE (a legal problem for the guy). and that Clinton pussification of America rule people considered "onerous"

a chick trying to murder a guy for touching her pants?

she thinks she's "above it all" and the guy deserves to die for "touching her space"

absolute insanity - murderous insanity.

Side_view_of_a_pregnant_female_dog_bitch

bitch

Re: NY Democrat Woman Choked Innocent Man Claiming He Groped Her - ATTEMPTED MURDER
Posted by: u7ygref ()
Date: November 01, 2018 08:38PM

B9325066912Z.1_20161202151526_000_GG4GKA

what they didn't tell you about pussification laws

(1) arresting parents for the actions of children - taking property/homes and children based on it

(2) jailing men without evidence

(3) condoning murder by vain women who think they are too important to have contact with a male unless they ask for it

Posted by: Location ()
Date: November 02, 2018 08:01AM

If she had been in Florida and had a gun she could have Treyvon Martined him.

Posted by: Demonic Face ()
Date: November 02, 2018 12:16PM

She doesn't look real. Her face reminds me of one of those Asian Robots, but with blonde hair. Demons live inside her I guess.

Posted by: "Bitch" got it LOL ()
Date: November 02, 2018 12:18PM

That German shepherd sure is funny way to say the B word!!! LOL.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.