HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
um, not spam, wtf
Posted by: matt 703 ()
Date: May 16, 2014 11:11AM

Anti-spam software on this server has detected that your message might be spam. Therefore, your message has been blocked. If your message was not a spam message, then we apologize for the inconvenience that blocking it might have caused. If you keep having problems with your messages being blocked, please contact the site administrator for help.

Note: If you have disabled JavaScript within your browser or if your browser does not support JavaScript at all, then this might be the reason why your message was blocked. Some of the anti-spam measures are dependent on JavaScript.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: um, not spam, wtf
Posted by: now its spam ()
Date: May 16, 2014 11:14AM

Well, it wasn't spam before, but it surely is now

Off topic bitch

Posted by: matt 703 ()
Date: May 16, 2014 11:14AM

ok now it's working. but that's the message i got a minute ago trying to post.

Posted by: I'm so glad ()
Date: May 16, 2014 11:21AM

Great for you champ, now feel free to fuck off and die

Posted by: Cary ()
Date: May 16, 2014 11:29AM

Hello Matt,

I'm Cary, the administrator and curator of Fairfax Underground. There are ~60 words and phrases that can't be used on Fairfax Underground due to constant spam and abuse. If you received the "your message might be spam" message you must have tried to include one of these "forbidden" phrases.

If you feel that message was in error and your content should have been considered "spammy" please email me the content of your post at cary@fairfaxunderground.com and I will certainly review the reason for your blockage.

This thread will be moved to Off-Topic.

- Cary

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.