HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Rams Head Live in Baltimore
Posted by: Music Fan ()
Date: February 04, 2009 12:48AM

I am going to see Lamb Of God at Rams Head Live in Baltimore on may 11.

What is the parking like at Rams Head Live and is it safe?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rams Head Live in Baltimore
Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: February 04, 2009 01:30AM

I don't know about the parking at the Rams Head, but I had an awesome time there. We rented a hotel room about four blocks away because we didn't want to drink and drive. The room price wasn't that bad. We walked from the hotel to the Rams Head. My date and I didn't feel at all uncomfortable about walking to the place.

The Rams Head Live has a restaurant connected to it. We ate dinner in the restaurant before the show and the food was great. Cool thing is they have a nice bar in the concert area and plenty of staff so there was no waiting in line for beers and drinks.

FYI - I parked in garage at the hotel. Make sure you take your parking ticket with you. This garage had a security door that you had to have the parking ticket to open the door to get back in to the garage. I had to go commando to get back to my car.

Re: Rams Head Live in Baltimore
Posted by: coolhandbane ()
Date: February 04, 2009 10:29AM

Which hotel did u stay at? I have a new car and want my car to be safe in baltimore.

Do you know of any safe parking garages?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.