HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Google Partners with Federal Education Department to Mine Private Student Data
Posted by: treason, i told you so ()
Date: September 18, 2018 10:56AM

it's long been known if you give a college a project the college owns it

(ask the creator of the first web browser: he had to pay off his college to continue making it because he submitted it for a grade)

but what about what you did NOT give the college? they have that too.

and the fact is democrat liberals are using micrsoft products and google products "masters of the universe" to steal whatever whenever they please

it's called "intellectual property theft" and also "breach of privacy" (both are illegal in USA - don't let them bully you into thinking otherwise) and it's treason when done on a whole country (which includes intelligence and military and business personel who are un-aware what they are doing)

you next note democrats want THE IDENTITY OF POLITICIANS protected (this is so foreign nationals can be in office while claiming they are americans - california law infact), they want medical information private unless it's being used against you (ie, for billing you outrageous fees)

it's time democrats pay for their HIGH crimes

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Google Partners with Federal Education Department to Mine Private Student Data
Date: September 18, 2018 11:00AM

* they are using computers to refuse to publish court cases and publish only the ones government wins

they are using computers to protect government documents from citizens - sharing the same with big business and even china - while using information black out and "protected reckords" against usa citizens

fairfax county board of supervisors have expressed they refuse to disclose all of their benefits - they refuse to say what they are being paid (how much money they are stealing)

democrats (and political families) are calling out their own jobs and setting their own pay

AND IT'S TIME FOR PAYBACK. MAGA. inflate democrats until they cry they wish they hadn't stolen

Re: Google Partners with Federal Education Department to Mine Private Student Data
Date: September 18, 2018 11:05AM

what's hidden by the Courts?

* multi million dollar suits government democrats are paying themselves with

* court political attacks on citizens (such as the trials where citizens are told if they speak they will be imprisoned)

Posted by: ffemt ()
Date: September 18, 2018 11:15AM

an accusation that goes back to the Clinton era (when clinton fired all UNIX users at colleges and replaced them with Microsoft users - remember? of course not your a millenial!)

the accusation is CHINA was (and is) trolling USA grant paid for research and stealing it (it's private property btw). china has used the internet.

more modernly: china has used illegal aliens who hate usa that are prevailant in communist government run schools (most colleges)

also modernly: liberals using grants to fund projects that aren't in the usa and aren;t done by americans (the reason why is obvious: it's treasonous to usa taxpayers and involves someone buying a "cheap home" or something like that)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.