HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
MoveOn.org Petitioned Hillary Not to Declare Boko Haram a TERRORIST GROUP
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 09, 2014 02:08PM

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/reject-terrorist-designation


Leftist fucking idiots. LOL


women-Bring-Back-Our-Girls-on-Instagram-


idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam



Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MoveOn.org Petitioned Hillary Not to Declare Boko Haram a TERRORIST GROUP
Posted by: LIB-TARDZ LOLZ! ()
Date: May 09, 2014 02:20PM

Ah, yet another perfect and public example of the failure of the Prog mind. Let's try to work with these guys, not call them what they are, and hope they don't kidnap 200 girls. Wait, what? They did kidnap 200 girls? But, but, but...someone get me a #hashtag.


(Good find WingNut.)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MoveOn.org Petitioned Hillary Not to Declare Boko Haram a TERRORIST GROUP
Posted by: Hillary Clintoon ()
Date: May 09, 2014 05:45PM

What difference does it make?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MoveOn.org Petitioned Hillary Not to Declare Boko Haram a TERRORIST GROUP
Posted by: Cillary Hinton ()
Date: May 09, 2014 05:55PM

When an organization is placed on the list various federal agencies put practices into action to curtail the finances, capital flows, and movements of the organization and individuals associated with it. Without being on that list they lack statutory authority to take action against the organizations and it's members.

That's the difference it makes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MoveOn.org Petitioned Hillary Not to Declare Boko Haram a TERRORIST GROUP
Posted by: Cillary Hinton ()
Date: May 09, 2014 05:57PM

And it looks like MO is now having second thoughts for letting any old turd use their service for any cause. Here's the notice at the top:


MoveOn volunteers reviewed this petition and determined that it may not reflect MoveOn members' progressive values. MoveOn will not promote the petition beyond hosting it on our site. Click here if you think MoveOn should support this petition.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MoveOn.org Petitioned Hillary Not to Declare Boko Haram a TERRORIST GROUP
Posted by: Bring back our girls ()
Date: May 09, 2014 06:04PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MoveOn.org Petitioned Hillary Not to Declare Boko Haram a TERRORIST GROUP
Posted by: War on Women ()
Date: May 09, 2014 06:10PM

Hillary shames America.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MoveOn.org Petitioned Hillary Not to Declare Boko Haram a TERRORIST GROUP
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 14, 2014 11:08AM

The Washington Post throws itself onto Team Hillary...

Doesn't question the move, but attacks those who pointed out the truth....


Of course, of course.


LOL


http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/dana-milbank-birth-of-a-scandal-blaming-hillary-clinton-for-nigerian-kidnappings/2014/05/13/ac522bd2-dade-11e3-bda1-9b46b2066796_story.html


idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam



Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MoveOn.org Petitioned Hillary Not to Declare Boko Haram a TERRORIST GROUP
Posted by: Jake Carney Folk ()
Date: May 20, 2014 09:44AM

Dude, that was like two years ago.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MoveOn.org Petitioned Hillary Not to Declare Boko Haram a TERRORIST GROUP
Posted by: kev ()
Date: May 20, 2014 10:00AM

WingNut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/reject-terrorist-
> designation
>
>
> Leftist fucking idiots. LOL
>

Gee, don't let the facts get in the way. Did you even read that statement? Sounds likes mud slinging to me. Anyone, eg. rightwing-nut, could have started that petition. 100 sigs? Give me a break. That's his 100 slimy buddies on some discussion forum.

If you want to defend your position at least do so with credible information.



"In regards to the petition Rep. Stockman is referring to, MoveOn runs an open petition platform, meaning that anyone can start a MoveOn petition about anything. Thousands of petitions are created every month, and popular petitions frequently garner hundreds of thousands of signatures. The petition in question was created years ago, earned only about a hundred signatures, and was just brought to the attention of MoveOn staff yesterday, after years of being inactive, at which point we promptly reviewed the petition and removed it from our site.

Any attempt to portray a years-old petition created by one individual that gained only about a hundred signatures as representing the views of MoveOn and its 8 million members as a whole is dishonest, false, and offensive."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MoveOn.org Petitioned Hillary Not to Declare Boko Haram a TERRORIST GROUP
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 20, 2014 10:08AM

But she didn't name them a terrorist group, did she?


Great work Hill!


You go girl!


girls.jpg


idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam



Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MoveOn.org Petitioned Hillary Not to Declare Boko Haram a TERRORIST GROUP
Posted by: Jake Carney Folk ()
Date: May 20, 2014 10:16AM

kev Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WingNut Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/reject-terrorist-
>
> > designation
> >
> >
> > Leftist fucking idiots. LOL
> >
>
> Gee, don't let the facts get in the way. Did you
> even read that statement? Sounds likes mud
> slinging to me. Anyone, eg. rightwing-nut, could
> have started that petition. 100 sigs? Give me a
> break. That's his 100 slimy buddies on some
> discussion forum.
>
> If you want to defend your position at least do so
> with credible information.
>
>
>
> "In regards to the petition Rep. Stockman is
> referring to, MoveOn runs an open petition
> platform, meaning that anyone can start a MoveOn
> petition about anything. Thousands of petitions
> are created every month, and popular petitions
> frequently garner hundreds of thousands of
> signatures. The petition in question was created
> years ago, earned only about a hundred signatures,
> and was just brought to the attention of MoveOn
> staff yesterday, after years of being inactive, at
> which point we promptly reviewed the petition and
> removed it from our site.
>
> Any attempt to portray a years-old petition
> created by one individual that gained only about a
> hundred signatures as representing the views of
> MoveOn and its 8 million members as a whole is
> dishonest, false, and offensive."

They can say that all they want, but the truth cuts to the core that they're membership is based on people in an alternate reality where terrorist are freedom fighters.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MoveOn.org Petitioned Hillary Not to Declare Boko Haram a TERRORIST GROUP
Posted by: DebbieDoes'emAll ()
Date: May 20, 2014 10:17AM

Islam is the religion of peace. Anyone who says otherwise is a bigot and needs to be stoned to death.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MoveOn.org Petitioned Hillary Not to Declare Boko Haram a TERRORIST GROUP
Posted by: tomahawk ()
Date: May 20, 2014 11:17AM

Why would you acknowledge the arbitrary power of some government bureaucrat to label something a terrorist group in the first place?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MoveOn.org Petitioned Hillary Not to Declare Boko Haram a TERRORIST GROUP
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 20, 2014 11:19AM

tomahawk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why would you acknowledge the arbitrary power of
> some government bureaucrat to label something a
> terrorist group in the first place?


Because they (the government) have the most guns and the power to allow/deny people access to our country.


idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam



Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM


Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   **    **  ********   **      **  **     ** 
 **     **   **  **   **     **  **  **  **  **     ** 
 **     **    ****    **     **  **  **  **  **     ** 
 ********      **     ********   **  **  **  **     ** 
 **            **     **         **  **  **  **     ** 
 **            **     **         **  **  **  **     ** 
 **            **     **          ***  ***    *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.