HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My Name is Mr. Misery and I'm Still Banned. Cary, Will You Please Un-Ban Me? THANKS. A WHOLE. BUNCH.
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: January 05, 2012 12:43AM

BUDDY.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My Name is Mr. Misery and I'm Still Banned. Cary, Will You Please Un-Ban Me? THANKS. A WHOLE. BUNCH.
Date: January 05, 2012 12:44AM

I would not post this if I could simply get a response out of you. But I CAN'T. SO I AM. LIKE IT. OR LUMP IT. PAL-O-MINE.

Re: My Name is Mr. Misery and I'm Still Banned. Cary, Will You Please Un-Ban Me? THANKS. A WHOLE. BUNCH.
Date: January 05, 2012 12:48AM

would it not make life easier for both you and I, CARY, if you could simply shoot me a quick e-mail response or PM and at the very least tell me to F OFF? Otherwise, I stay. I'm a human being god damn it, my life has worth. A quick human to human message stating YOU ARE BANNED FOR LIFE, SIR or I WILL ADDRESS THIS ISSUE IN DUE TIME, SIR......WOULD SUFFICE. I will not be IGNORED.

Date: January 05, 2012 12:51AM

how do you solve a problem like maria?

you treat him like a HUMAN BEING and send him a simple response of some kind when he very politely contacts you asking WHY HE WAS BANNED.

Date: January 05, 2012 12:54AM

OTHERWISE, HE WILL CONTINUE TO ACT UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT HE WAS NOT EVEN BANNED AT ALL, THAT IS WAS SOME KIND OF WEIRD GLITCH OR SOMETHING......IF YOU SIMPLY TELL HIM, "DUDE, GET LOST. I BANNED YOU FOR LIFE. GO AWAY"......BELIEVE IT OR NOT, HE WOULD GO A-WAY. HE WOULD GO AWAY. HE WOULD GO AWAY. BUT HE WON'T GO AWAY UNLESS OR UNTIL YOU EXPLICITLY TELL HIM TO "BEAT IT".

HE WILL NOT GO AWAY UNLESS OR UNTIL YOU EXPLICITLY TELL HIM TO "BEAT IT".

HE WILL NOT GO AWAY UNLESS OR UNTIL YOU EXPLICITLY TELL HIM TO "BEAT IT".

Date: January 05, 2012 12:56AM

you send me a simple message telling me I was banned on purpose and permanently, and I will NEVER post on this forum again.

If I do, I will give you 10,000 dollars. I have 10,000 dollars. I'll give it to you.....if you tell me personally to GO AWAY and I don't respect your request to leave and quit posting. I'll do it so help me god.

Date: January 05, 2012 12:58AM

if I violate an EXPLICIT, personal message from you to me, telling me I have in fact been banned for life, then I will pay you the amount of TEN THOUSAND AMERICAN DOLLARS.

and I'm not bluffing, dummy. I have considerable assets, believe you me.

Date: January 05, 2012 12:59AM

HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR, CARY WIEDEMAN, OWNER AND CURATOR OF FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND DOT COM?????

Date: January 05, 2012 01:00AM

If you tell me I'm banned for life and I come back and post somehow, I will pay you ten thousand dollars. My hand to god's ears.

believe it OR DON'T.

Date: January 05, 2012 01:01AM

until such time as I receive a simple, courteous, human being to another human being message indicating the circumstances and implications of my ban, I will continue to BUG YOU.

Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: January 05, 2012 01:07AM

mister misery,

I have a serious question.

If you're banned, how are you posting?

Date: January 05, 2012 01:09AM

Mister Misery, I thought we were buds.

Posted by: Sybil syndrome ()
Date: January 05, 2012 01:10AM

friskydingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mister Misery, I thought we were buds.

he aint banned dude, he lies all night and day
he thinks hes gonna get a ffu oscar or
some shit

loooossseeerr supreme

Date: January 05, 2012 01:12AM

Why doesn't Mister Misery ever treat friskydingo like a human bean. =[

I really am sadden about this.

Date: January 05, 2012 01:12AM

I'm in dial-up purgatory. Maybe this is Cary's idea of a sick joke or something. You can obviously get around a ban, you moron. I however am NOT a computer person, WHATSOEVER, so I'm doing it the DUMB, SLOW way, the only way I know how. That's how I'm able to post. Because I know just barely enough to get around it.....but at the price of EXTREMELY SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW internet speed when posting.

Date: January 05, 2012 01:13AM

How do you dial up in this day and age?

Date: January 05, 2012 01:14AM

It's 1995 whenever I'm on the forum.

It's permanently 1995 in my house. That's how I'm able to post.

everything but the good old dial-up handshake.

that's how.

Date: January 05, 2012 01:15AM

What have you asked Cary?

Date: January 05, 2012 01:17AM

Mister Misery

Date: January 05, 2012 01:20AM

Fine, I see how it is..

I guess we ain't as tight as we used to be?

Posted by: Conie ()
Date: January 05, 2012 01:20AM

You have been posting all day today on here Mr. Misery.
H

Posted by: dusturbeded ()
Date: January 05, 2012 01:22AM

he is full of crap
dont humor him
everytime he takes
a break he is either
jerking off or stuffing
his fat face

Date: January 05, 2012 01:25AM

friskydingo Wrote:
> What have you asked Cary?

I've asked him in very polite, diplomatic, respectful language why I have been blocked from posting on his site. And he never................responded. And...he knows god damned well that I'm still posting here. He knows I'm banned. So it can't be a mistake. Or maybe it was...maybe he just doesn't care enough to correct it. Because I'm obviously a piece of human garbage, undeserving of even the slightest human decency and respect. Or he banned me on purpose. In which case.....again.....he knows DAMN WELL I'm still posting.....he has actively moderated several crap-shit-floods recently...he has been logged in as administrator...he has seen my name on off-topic, page one....he's seen my threads....it's impossible to miss them, yes? So.....wouldn't you think....wouldn't the only LOGICAL conclusion, knowing all that, be that he banned me, he knows I'm banned, he knows I'm still posting, I'm still here? And if that is the case, then the next LOGICAL question one must ask......why not just DROP THE HAMMER on this shit-stain Mr. Misery once and for all, if you know he's banned but still posting? I'm sure he's smart enough to figure out how I'm posting, and he could ban me for good, for real, if he wanted. And believe you me, if he banned me from my backup posting plan I'm on now, that would be IT, folks....show's over. I am NOT a 'computer person'. I would not have any other way of getting around it. I am NOT THAT SMART. I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT COMPUTERS. I AM NOT A TECH GUY. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT?

JESUS CHRIST!!!

Posted by: twatt ()
Date: January 05, 2012 01:27AM

buy another router from best buy and shut the fuck up

Date: January 05, 2012 01:31AM

twatt Wrote:
> buy another router from best buy and shut the fuck
> up

I already tried unplugging it then plugging it back in, turning it off, turning it on again. Turning it off, leaving it off for a long time, then turning it on again. IT DOES NOT WORK. Why would a new router make any difference?

ENLIGHTEN ME. Seriously, can you explain to me how that would solve the problem? Would that really work? I am not shitting you.....I am not a tech guy, not a computer guy, I don't know 'code', I don't 'hack'.....I'm just a man...flesh and bone.....and I know just enough to get around the ban but have to live with slow dial-up in order for it to work.

Posted by: Jesus youre dumb ()
Date: January 05, 2012 01:35AM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
> twatt Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > buy another router from best buy and shut the
> fuck
> > up
>
>
> I already tried unplugging it then plugging it
> back in, turning it off, turning it on again.
> Turning it off, leaving it off for a long time,
> then turning it on again. IT DOES NOT WORK. Why
> would a new router make any difference?
>
>
> ENLIGHTEN ME. Seriously, can you explain to me how
> that would solve the problem? Would that really
> work? I am not shitting you.....I am not a tech
> guy, not a computer guy, I don't know 'code', I
> don't 'hack'.....I'm just a man...flesh and
> bone.....and I know just enough to get around the
> ban but have to live with slow dial-up in order
> for it to work.

BUY ANOTHER ROUTER TARD AND BAM PROBLEM SOLVED. NEW ROUTER=NEW IP ADDRESS

Date: January 05, 2012 01:37AM

I guess he just blocked your IP address since you can still post with your name.

Do you use cox cable for internet and is that the one that is blocked?

Posted by: Christ all mighty ()
Date: January 05, 2012 01:37AM

NEW ROUTER= NEW IP

DO YOU KNOW WHAT BEST BUY IS? go there asswipe and get anouther fucking router like DLINK and switch out the old one.

Date: January 05, 2012 01:38AM

Christ all mighty Wrote:
> NEW ROUTER= NEW IP
>
> DO YOU KNOW WHAT BEST BUY IS? go there asswipe and
> get anouther fucking router like DLINK and switch
> out the old one.

If he has cox, that won't work.

Posted by: sad ()
Date: January 05, 2012 01:39AM

^someone's angry but wow how sad does a person have to be to buy a whole new router just to get on this site?...that's REALLY sad lol especially since he's just attetion whoring

Posted by: It will work ()
Date: January 05, 2012 01:39AM

friskydingo Wrote:
> Christ all mighty Wrote:
> -----
> > NEW ROUTER= NEW IP
> >
> > DO YOU KNOW WHAT BEST BUY IS? go there asswipe
> and
> > get anouther fucking router like DLINK and
> switch
> > out the old one.
>
>
> If he has cox, that won't work.

He lives in Dale Shitty he has comcamst and YES IT will work I do that shit all the time..was banned for a month

Posted by: real city ()
Date: January 05, 2012 01:40AM

Sterling where he really lives has comcast too

Posted by: please bitch ()
Date: January 05, 2012 01:42AM

sad Wrote:
> ^someone's angry but wow how sad does a person
> have to be to buy a whole new router just to get
> on this site?...that's REALLY sad lol especially
> since he's just attetion whoring

you do it all the time sniper with your fucking proxy cunt ass...misery is to retarded to do that way. so let his ass go buy another router

Date: January 05, 2012 01:43AM

I believe you would need a new cable modem.

The unplugging the router thing.doesn't work because cox, amongst other internet service providers, use static IP addresses alot of the time. Therefore when you unplug and plug your router back in, the internet service provider issues you the exact same IP address.

Posted by: just need router ()
Date: January 05, 2012 01:44AM

ROUTER THATS IT...JESUS

i had like 3 different routers i would change out when stalking and harassing people

Date: January 05, 2012 01:45AM

My land based IP address never changes no matter what router Im using or how many times I've unplugged it. But fortunately I post with my phone 99% of the time, which has dynamic (changing) IP addresses.

Date: January 05, 2012 01:47AM

miz, your IP was banned for posting retarded shit under anon names..................... stop saying he did it for no reason

kthxbai

Date: January 05, 2012 01:47AM

But what I still don't get is why would Cary only block his IP and not the name "Mr. Misery" as well?

Date: January 05, 2012 01:48AM

the grammar police Wrote:
> miz, your IP was banned for posting retarded shit
> under anon names..................... stop saying
> he did it for no reason
>
>
> kthxbai

that's what I figured.

Posted by: names dont get banned ()
Date: January 05, 2012 01:49AM

friskydingo Wrote:
> But what I still don't get is why would Cary only
> block his IP and not the name "Mr. Misery" as
> well?

it doesnt work that way. cary dont ban names only IPs
when i was banned i could sign on and read shit but i could
not post or send pms

Date: January 05, 2012 01:50AM

names dont get banned Wrote:
> friskydingo Wrote:
> -----
> > But what I still don't get is why would Cary
> only
> > block his IP and not the name "Mr. Misery" as
> > well?
>
>
> it doesnt work that way. cary dont ban names only
> IPs
> when i was banned i could sign on and read shit
> but i could
> not post or send pms

I see, I've never been banned. Why doesn't he block troublesome names along with their IP?

Posted by: too much ()
Date: January 05, 2012 01:51AM

friskydingo Wrote:
> names dont get banned Wrote:
> -----
> > friskydingo Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > But what I still don't get is why would Cary
> > only
> > > block his IP and not the name "Mr. Misery" as
> > > well?
> >
> >
> > it doesnt work that way. cary dont ban names
> only
> > IPs
> > when i was banned i could sign on and read shit
> > but i could
> > not post or send pms
>
>
> I see, I've never been banned. Why doesn't he
> block troublesome names along with their IP?

too much work
he got another bowl to pack
or blunt to roll i guess

Date: January 05, 2012 01:52AM

ahh

Posted by: remember ()
Date: January 05, 2012 01:53AM

friskydingo Wrote:
> the grammar police Wrote:
> -----
> > miz, your IP was banned for posting retarded
> shit
> > under anon names..................... stop
> saying
> > he did it for no reason
> >
> >
> > kthxbai
>
>
> that's what I figured.

remember all that shit he fucked up under mr orgasm bump? bumping over 100 shitty threads of his .. you know how many fuckers like eesh hit report ..they were pissed...

Date: January 05, 2012 01:55AM

no no no

you are wrong. I have posted anonymously very occassionally. But beleive it or don't, I am not, nor have I ever been, Mr. Orgasm Bump, or any of the other recent troll crapflooders. Take it or leave it. It's the truth.

dingo's right. Cox = static Ip, which means you are basically at Cox Cables' mercy. You cannot change you IP with Cox. If my IP was banned, that's it. It's Cox. Cox has final say. There's nothing else I can do.

Rock0 is bored tonight =[

friskydingo Wrote:
>
> I see, I've never been banned. Why doesn't he
> block troublesome names along with their IP?

That, my friend, is part of the mystery that is FFXU. Nobody knows. Nobody ever will know.

Posted by: Useless ()
Date: January 05, 2012 01:56AM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
> no no no
>
>
> you are wrong. I have posted anonymously very
> occassionally. But beleive it or don't, I am not,
> nor have I ever been, Mr. Orgasm Bump, or any of
> the other recent troll crapflooders. Take it or
> leave it. It's the truth.
>
> how do you have Cox if u live in prince william? god u are such a fucking lying cunt
> dingo's right. Cox = static Ip, which means you
> are basically at Cox Cables' mercy. You cannot
> change you IP with Cox. If my IP was banned,
> that's it. It's Cox. Cox has final say. There's
> nothing else I can do.

I never thought i would say this... but i believe you, miz

Posted by: lyin ass ()

how do you have Cox if u live in prince william? god u are such a fucking lying cunt

Mr. Misery Wrote:
> no no no
>
>
> you are wrong. I have posted anonymously very
> occassionally. But beleive it or don't, I am not,
> nor have I ever been, Mr. Orgasm Bump, or any of
> the other recent troll crapflooders. Take it or
> leave it. It's the truth.
>
>
> dingo's right. Cox = static Ip, which means you
> are basically at Cox Cables' mercy. You cannot
> change you IP with Cox. If my IP was banned,
> that's it. It's Cox. Cox has final say. There's
> nothing else I can do.

Im pretty sure you can call cox and get them to change it. I dunno if there is a fee involved.

Posted by: yyyyaaaahhhhh ()
Date: January 05, 2012 01:57AM

the grammar police Wrote:
> I never thought i would say this... but i believe
> you, miz

bwhahahahahahahaha NIGGER PLEASE

what a joke

Posted by: fag ()
Date: January 05, 2012 01:59AM

hes a lying asshole just trying to get attention
fuck u misery
u are a bitch

lying ass nigger

Date: January 05, 2012 02:01AM

yyyyaaaahhhhh Wrote:
> the grammar police Wrote:
> -----
> > I never thought i would say this... but i
> believe
> > you, miz
>
>
> bwhahahahahahahaha NIGGER PLEASE
>
> what a joke

comee onnnnnn. we all like to give em' a hard time. A good ol' "little brother" beat down if you will. but we all love him. Picking on him cuz none of us are as creative or entertaining as this big ole' goof. Sure, he takes it a little too far sometimes, but who doesn't? What defines a "line" if ya don't take chances and cross it every once in a while, eh? What this man does is an art. Point-blank. No questions asked. notta chance otherwise.

thanks buddy

Date: January 05, 2012 05:20PM

not a doubt

Posted by: Spooky susie ()
Date: January 05, 2012 05:32PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
> how do you solve a problem like maria?
>
>
>
>
>
> No Shit! Today for some unknown reason I started to think sing that song. Prior to even opening this site up. That's wicked strange!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: look at this dick rider ()
Date: September 29, 2015 11:28PM

what a needy little bitch

Posted by: Fortune teller ()
Date: September 29, 2015 11:40PM

real city Wrote:
> Sterling where he really lives has comcast too

Seems some people new who miz was before he was outed.

Posted by: B& ()
Date: January 26, 2017 06:45PM

We know, five years later, that Miz is definitely banned.

Posted by: not jus banned, starbanned ()
Date: July 03, 2018 10:57PM

PYBR!

Posted by: Hi Gerry! ()
Date: July 03, 2018 10:59PM

Re: Trump says he’s helping ‘other motor cycle companies from foreign nations to destroy Harley Davidson
Posted by: Hi Gerry! ()
Date: July 03, 2018 08:10PM

I would like to take a second to point out your horrible posts and how you try to set up your rant.

At this point it’s more than obvious when you start a post anonymously then only reply back to it incessantly like you are just agreeing to another board member.

Let’s face the facts Gerry. Over the past two years you’ve posted almost 17600 posts with the name Trump in the subject. That’s over 25 posts per day on average. This of course doesn’t include posts you start anonymously or answer back when using one of your many other monikers. In my estimation the true number is likely two to three times as what’s really know by simple search.

We all understand how butthurt you are that President Trump was elected and will serve eight glorious years erasing what you thought would be a lasting legacy. That said, we (FFU), are tired of your banal posts. Please stop posting!

P.S. Motorcycle is one word not two.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.