HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I have the strut of wealth. I am disgusted by those who allow themselves to be poor. Think and grow rich! Take action and engage with life! Join me as we strut together!
Posted by: Strutofwealth ()
Date: June 13, 2018 07:39AM

Change your mind and the rest will follow. Today’s affirmation: I am a money making machine!

Join me in a strut of wealth. Walk outside right now and look at the poor with disgust! This is not you, you are better than them! Strut! Strut! Do the strut of wealth with me!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I have the strut of wealth. I am disgusted by those who allow themselves to be poor. Think and grow rich! Take action and engage with life! Join me as we strut together!
Posted by: Pete Poofter ()
Date: June 13, 2018 08:01AM

The only strutting you do is up guys butts.

Re: I have the strut of wealth. I am disgusted by those who allow themselves to be poor. Think and grow rich! Take action and engage with life! Join me as we strut together!
Date: June 13, 2018 08:09AM

Pete Poofter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The only strutting you do is up guys butts.

Thank you for engaging! Taking action is so important! Now that I have your attention, identity three things in your life that are keeping you from being wealthy and we will eliminate one of them by lunch! As we strut our wealth the law of attraction takes over. You will encounter other wealthy people as we strut. They can’t help but engage with you as they can feel the energy of wealth as we strut! Strut! Strut! Strut your wealth!

Posted by: BruceKleinIIIx ()
Date: June 13, 2018 09:14AM

I do hereby endorse this OP. Fan Base, permission granted to do the Strut.

Posted by: poor people strut ()
Date: June 13, 2018 11:54AM

I am poor, I will gladly stand in front of your house while you throw quarters or bills at me. I will dress extra bummy for the occasion. I will even hold up a sign.

Oh wait, you already give me money at your local traffic light major intersection.

Thank you for your support.

Date: June 13, 2018 01:52PM

poor people strut Wrote:
> I am poor, I will gladly stand in front of your
> house while you throw quarters or bills at me. I
> will dress extra bummy for the occasion. I will
> even hold up a sign.
>
> Oh wait, you already give me money at your local
> traffic light major intersection.
>
> Thank you for your support.

You are vile! I will strut in the opposite direction. Friend, join me on a journey to wealth through the power of positive thinking and cash! Strut your wealth with me! Purchase virtual assets using the power of investment in yourself!

If you practice visualization of wealth daily with me, soon you may strut as well!

Date: June 13, 2018 01:54PM

I do believe the OP is Hilbilly Hal.

Posted by: Long time past ()
Date: June 13, 2018 01:58PM

BruceKleinIIIx Wrote:
> I do hereby endorse this OP. Fan Base, permission
> granted to do the Strut.

Remember her?
Attachments:
images (8).jpg

Date: June 13, 2018 02:11PM

BruceKleinIIIx Wrote:
> I do believe the OP is Hilbilly Hal.

Friend, no matter your background you can do the strut of wealth if your mind is right.

Visualize the money flowing from you like an artisan well. Now strut, strut, strut your wealth.

Invest in virtual assets with no money down! Strut!

Date: June 13, 2018 02:23PM

Strutofwealth Wrote:
> BruceKleinIIIx Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I do believe the OP is Hilbilly Hal.
>
> Friend, no matter your background you can do the
> strut of wealth if your mind is right.
>
>
> Visualize the money flowing from you like an
> artisan well. Now strut, strut, strut your wealth.
>
>
> Invest in virtual assets with no money down!
> Strut!

I'm visualizing your dick in my mouth and you handing me a $20 when I'm done.

Posted by: Strutting ()
Date: June 15, 2018 12:27AM

I do like the sound of this. I think it is rappable like hey yo

everybody say yo ho everybody say yo ho

everybody

everybody say strut yo wealth say strut yo wealth say so say say so strut yo ass strut yo ass strut yo ass say yo yo

What do you think sound ok

Date: June 15, 2018 05:44AM

Excellent! I like the cut of your jib! Strut your wealth! When you strut your wealth no dream is too big! Are you visualizing wealth? Engage with life and join me as we invest using none of our own money with no money down! Fire your boss and landlord next Tuesday! Place tiny classified ads on eBay and pay off your car with other peoples credit! Strut your wealth!

Strutting Wrote:
> I do like the sound of this. I think it is
> rappable like hey yo
>
>
>
> everybody say yo ho everybody say yo ho
>
>
> everybody
>
>
> everybody say strut yo wealth say strut yo wealth
> say so say say so strut yo ass strut yo ass strut
> yo ass say yo yo
>
>
> What do you think sound ok

Posted by: FfxU Armchair Middle Aged Rapper ()
Date: June 15, 2018 07:53AM

Strutofwealth Wrote:
> Excellent! I like the cut of your jib! Strut your
> wealth! When you strut your wealth no dream is too
> big! Are you visualizing wealth? Engage with life
> and join me as we invest using none of our own
> money with no money down! Fire your boss and
> landlord next Tuesday! Place tiny classified ads
> on eBay and pay off your car with other peoples
> credit! Strut your wealth!
>
>
> Strutting Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I do like the sound of this. I think it is
> > rappable like hey yo
> >
> >
> >
> > everybody say yo ho everybody say yo ho
> >
> >
> > everybody
> >
> >
> > everybody say strut yo wealth say strut yo
> wealth
> > say so say say so strut yo ass strut yo ass
> strut
> > yo ass say yo yo
> >
> >
> > What do you think sound ok

Everybody say strut your wealth
Ya gotta strut strut strut do it for your health
Pull up in the foreign on them drugs make your friends faces melt
Or go to kilroys whatever twists your belt
On an AMF Harley
We ride hard to the party
When they see you got money
You can pull all the honeys

Reminisce on the old pics of Fairfax
While you read the HS thread see what coach about to get sacked
We Don't care about politics Comstock Shak or Stewart
We let them post threads so they can advertise to the losers
If you end up here on the underground
Something wrong mentally with you in this town
But it's home, for that nowhere else i will roam
Don't know about you all, but Fairfax County is my HOME!!!

*b-boy stance

Posted by: struttingstrutter ()
Date: June 15, 2018 10:37AM

I am digging this Strut Rapping Cut. Please place a link so we can listen to the different variations on audio.

say say say yo ho say say strut yo wealth strut yo wealth yea ho I go me some benjamins just craking my ass say strut yo wealth

Posted by: yoyoyohohoho ()
Date: June 15, 2018 10:47AM

everybody cmon and strut yoself. say strut yoself say strut yoself.

getdown wit me and do not flea say strut yo wealth strut yo wealth cmon baby just strut yo wealth and git down wit me but do not pee say yo hoooooo
say yo hoooo

Posted by: Forgive-Their-Collective-Ignoran ()
Date: June 15, 2018 12:16PM

The deterioration of our once great society where symphonies and poetry reigned. Now we have just the dumbest people in entertainment and our kids follow them.
The lyrics posted above sound like something out of the jungle with bones getting beat on a plastic refuse container while some large asses twerk. Just disgusting.

Discuss.

Posted by: Parvenus & Posers suck ()
Date: June 15, 2018 12:59PM

You may have the strut of wealth. I have wealth.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.