HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
California Democrat defends affirmative action "I want to punch the next Asian person I see in the face"
Posted by: Look what you've become ()
Date: April 24, 2018 11:41AM

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/269971/i-want-punch-next-asian-california-dem-affirmative-daniel-greenfield

The great multicultural utopia is a hoax.

It's based around divisive politics, but internally it's just as divided. Different ethnic and racial groups want different things. Some want racially privileged college admissions. Others, especially Asians, benefit from merit-based admissions. This is an ongoing fault line that continues deepening every year. And the anger over it has been simmering on both sides.

There are people who want freebies. And people who want to work for it. And the former really hate the latter.

Sources familiar with the incident say Garcia’s anti-Asian remarks came during a legislative battle that arose when Asian-American community activists successfully lobbied to defeat a Democratic proposal to overturn California’s ban on affirmative action in college admissions. They argued that such a move could hurt Asian student admission rates.

Perez in mid-March 2014 announced a move to return the bill to the Senate without any action from the Assembly, effectively blocking its advance.

Garcia, the sources said, erupted in anger during a tense meeting of the entire Assembly Democratic caucus.

“This makes me feel like I want to punch the next Asian person I see in the face,” according to sources present at the meeting and other legislative sources who were told about the comments in the immediate aftermath.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: California Democrat defends affirmative action "I want to punch the next Asian person I see in the face"
Posted by: Rice Tacos ()
Date: April 24, 2018 11:50AM

Asians are tired of libtard nonsense, especially in CA re illegal immigration.

They fuck up the whole woe is me minority thing and they won't follow along in lock step.

Re: California Democrat defends affirmative action "I want to punch the next Asian person I see in the face"
Posted by: YES WE CAN ()
Date: April 24, 2018 11:56AM

Just say it, “keep it real”...every one knows what’s going on, it’s all about niggers and illegals getting what they want for just crying for it.
Your hated, stop acting like victims and sucking America dry.

Posted by: charlee ()
Date: April 24, 2018 12:25PM

they see asians as a group that they can easily bully. and there may be some truth to that.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.