HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
so the black race is being genocided in the womb...leftist dunce says they deserve this
Posted by: leftist monkey brain ()
Date: March 16, 2018 10:27PM

never believe brainwashed zombies who claim to care about CHILDREN and non white people when they fully support the genocide by killing them in the womb

they are brain washed beyond the point of even understanding how idiotic they truly are
Attachments:
Margaret-Sanger.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: so the black race is being genocided in the womb...leftist dunce says they deserve this
Posted by: friday night politics ()
Date: March 16, 2018 10:29PM

you must get all the chicks, bro

i mean, yeah libs are scum of the earth but i hope you're at least boozing and blazing while making worthless political posts on a Friday

Re: so the black race is being genocided in the womb...leftist dunce says they deserve this
Posted by: truth frees you ()
Date: March 16, 2018 10:38PM

i am watching a crappy hollywierd movie with the love of my life...but have one for me

friday night politics Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you must get all the chicks, bro
>
> i mean, yeah libs are scum of the earth but i hope
> you're at least boozing and blazing while making
> worthless political posts on a Friday

Posted by: mbyln ()
Date: March 18, 2018 08:47AM

Blacks have taken over DC, Detroit, Atlanta, Baltimore, and COUNTLESS OTHER MAJOR CITIES via welfare programs that pay them to breed. In number, but also POLITICAL POWER.

In fairfax, who made back door deals with Barry to "lighten his welfare load" for a price, "DC Implants", we saw manassas flooded with blacks, now fairfax. It's only a wonder if they will take it over or no, hispanics sharon bulova gave green cards to (to stuff ballot box with) will win in that "turf war".

The idea blacks were ever discouraged from breeding is THE BIGGEST LIE. They were paid to breed using tax money, also "fast tracked" (government programs to train and assign to work) to jobs to do so.

The fact is their population hasn't grown at it's Natural Pace in areas mentioned at least. The other fact is had the pace been more natural it would still be growing, as laws that protect minorities have been effective (especially the Clinton "nation wide racial quota hiring law" that was later struck down by USSC as un-constitutional).

Posted by: uenmv ()
Date: March 18, 2018 08:49AM

the idea any blacks ALIVE TODAY ever face genocide tactics: absolute propaganda, simply NAACP lying - and NAACP has expressed genocide tactics against whites - it is certainly a case of "those who smelt it dealt it" here

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.