HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Niggers have ruined football beyond repair
Posted by: Nigger nonsense ()
Date: February 12, 2018 09:54PM

The wife and I stopped watching last year with all the disrespect of the flag and savages aping out on a semi regular basis. Then I read the 49ers Rueben foster and chiefs Kareem hunt were facing charges of abuse towards their women. The nigger felon league doesn’t restrain these thugs from harming the innocent. I remember the good old days of John Riggins, joe thiessman, terry Bradshaw, etc. nothing like this would be allowed to happen. So glad my son plays varsity baseball. He’s got some dominicans and Salvadorans on his team, but no savages.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Niggers have ruined football beyond repair
Posted by: it WAS a lot better before trump ()
Date: February 12, 2018 10:13PM

Oh well, we all knew trump was gonnna ruin some shit.

Re: Niggers have ruined football beyond repair
Posted by: #NiggersRuinEverything ()
Date: February 13, 2018 08:16AM

Those "women" that got abused were not innocent. They fucked those apes at some point.

You and I never fucked them. We don't have to in order to know they are apes capable of savagery. Civilized people will play civilized sports.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.