HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Savage Killed Son Over XBOX
Posted by: Anna ()
Date: April 22, 2014 10:21PM

Typical Trailer Trash...they all look inbred...yuck!

-----------------------

Florida man accused of killing son over Xbox game and 2 others face new neglect charges
Cody Wygant, 24 — who was arrested last week for the murder of his son, Daymeon — was hit with more charges of child neglect causing bodily harm after authorities found the 3-month-old girl inside the 'absolutely deplorable' home, police said in arrest affidavit. Geneva DuFour, 55, and her 22-year-old daugher, Jessika DuFour — who both live in the home with Wygant — were also arrested.
BY JOE KEMP NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 1:56 PM A A A

Cody Wygant, 24, was arrested last week after killing his 16-month-old son because the child distracted him while playing a video game.
CITRUS COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
Cody Wygant, 24, was arrested last week after killing his 16-month-old son because the child distracted him while playing a video game.
A Florida man who allegedly smothered his 16-month-old son because the child was distracting him from playing a video game was booked on additional charges for neglecting a newborn found inside his home, authorities said.
Cody Wygant, 24 — who was arrested last week for the murder of his son, Daymeon — was hit with more charges of child neglect causing bodily harm after authorities found the 3-month-old girl inside the “absolutely deplorable” home, police said in arrest affidavit obtained by WFLA-TV.
The baby girl had a yeast infection that covered most of her body and caused tissue damage, the news station reported.
Wygant said he smothered his 16-month-old son because his crying was distracting him from playing an Xbox video game.
TED S. WARREN/AP
Wygant said he smothered his 16-month-old son because his crying was distracting him from playing an Xbox video game.
The child also had what appeared to be what’s known as flat head syndrome — a condition caused from leaving a child in a playpen for extended periods of time, authorities said.
Investigators wrote in a report that the Homosassa home — located about 75 miles north of Tampa — was “heavily infested with bugs, insects and contained a very foul odor which could be smelled from the street,” the local NBC affiliate reported.
Geneva DuFour, 55, faces child neglect charges after authorities found a 3-month-old girl who needed serious medical attention inside her Florida home.
Geneva DuFour, 55, faces child neglect charges after authorities found a 3-month-old girl who needed serious medical attention inside her Florida home.
Police also collared Geneva DuFour, 55, and her 22-year-old daughter, Jessika DuFour — who both lived in the home. The women were booked on felony charges of child neglect causing bodily harm.
The baby girl was taken to Citrus Memorial Hospital before she was moved to an intensive care unit at Shand’s Hospital in Gainesville. She has since been released and placed into foster care.
Jessika DuFour, 22, was arrested for child neglect when a 3-month-old girl needing serious medical attention was found inside her Florida home - after a man killed his 16-month-old son in the house.
Jessika DuFour, 22, was arrested for child neglect when a 3-month-old girl needing serious medical attention was found inside her Florida home — after a man killed his 16-month-old son in the house.
Wygant told investigators last week that he suffocated his son because the child wouldn’t stop crying while he played an Xbox video game.
Buddy Grant, law enforcement bureau commander for the Citrus County Sheriff’s Office, said the little girl was lucky authorities found her when they did.
“The death of Daymeon was a horrible tragedy, but it led to the discovery of extreme abuse to the baby girl in the house,” Grant said. “Thankfully, we got to this child when we did. I don’t want to think about what would have happened to her without this type of intervention.”'
jkemp@nydailynews.com

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/florida-man-accused-killing-son-xbox-game-2-face-neglect-charges-article-1.1764903#ixzz2zfjTa6bI

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Savage Killed Son Over XBOX
Posted by: Nigs gona nig ()
Date: April 22, 2014 10:30PM

GROIDZ GONE GROIDZZZ

Fucking savages.

Posted by: Gen Cluter ()
Date: April 22, 2014 10:32PM

Nigs gona nig Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GROIDZ GONE GROIDZZZ
>
> Fucking savages.

They are white you ignorant piece of shit

Posted by: White Trash ()
Date: April 22, 2014 10:32PM

damn I shouldn't have clicked the link...those are some ugly motherfuckers! Geez

Posted by: Dueling gene pool ()
Date: April 22, 2014 10:36PM

Jessika is hot!

I'll have to bring a mayonaise sammich and visit her in prison..

Posted by: libs hate children ()
Date: April 22, 2014 10:42PM

And libs everywhere rejoice!

Posted by: Social Worker ()
Date: April 22, 2014 10:52PM

"The baby girl had a yeast infection that covered most of her body and caused tissue damage, the news station reported."
----------

OMG....that's crazy and I'm sure the baby suffered for a long time for a yeast infection to go untreated for so long that it caused tissue damage....these savages need to burn in hell

Posted by: White Trash ()
Date: April 23, 2014 08:50PM

disgusting

Posted by: Wacist ()
Date: April 24, 2014 01:38AM

Damn I was sure this was going to be a black person.

Is he wearing mascara?
Attachments:
654654561651561651.jpg

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: April 24, 2014 02:31AM

Gen Cluter Wrote:
> Nigs gona nig Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > GROIDZ GONE GROIDZZZ
> >
> > Fucking savages.
>
>
> They are white you ignorant piece of shit

^^^^^^^^ LMAO, fail of all fails
Attachments:
epic-fail-gifs-waterslide-fail.gif

Posted by: Hmmmm ()
Date: April 24, 2014 07:27AM

Time to ban all XBOX's

Posted by: Sarah Lawrence ()
Date: April 24, 2014 05:25PM

Those people are UGLY....most white people are very ugly...the movie stars whites are the exception and most of them are not white but Jewish

Date: April 24, 2014 06:27PM

I dunno. Maybe he was playing Call Of Duty

Posted by: Yeller ()
Date: April 24, 2014 06:36PM

Magnus Robot Fighter Wrote:
> I dunno. Maybe he was playing Call Of Duty

-----------------
I know you are joking, I hope but is that game that good to kill your own kid?

Date: April 24, 2014 07:06PM

Yeller Wrote:
> Magnus Robot Fighter Wrote:
> -----
> > I dunno. Maybe he was playing Call Of Duty
>
> -----------------
> I know you are joking, I hope but is that game
> that good to kill your own kid?

my kid mess with my game, I'll tie him to a tree and Old Yeller him.

Posted by: Yeller ()
Date: April 24, 2014 07:26PM

Magnus Robot Fighter Wrote:
> Yeller Wrote:
> -----
> > Magnus Robot Fighter Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I dunno. Maybe he was playing Call Of Duty
> >
> > -----------------
> > I know you are joking, I hope but is that game
> > that good to kill your own kid?
>
>
> my kid mess with my game, I'll tie him to a tree
> and Old Yeller him.

----------------------------
Most be those Neanderthal genes

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.