HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Obama's war on the middle class is a success!
Posted by: Hey! A win for Obobo! ()
Date: April 22, 2014 02:53PM

The American middle class, long the most affluent in the world, has lost that distinction.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/23/upshot/the-american-middle-class-is-no-longer-the-worlds-richest.html?hp&_r=0

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama's war on the middle class is a success!
Posted by: abcdefg ()
Date: April 22, 2014 03:00PM

This is exactly how Obumble Fuck designed it. He wants the US to be like a 3rd world Muslim country. A rich and powerful ruling class (Ophra, Jay-Z, P Diddy) to entertain him and the rest, poor supplicants to bow down to him and not question his authority.

Posted by: Conserva-tards! ()
Date: April 22, 2014 03:03PM

abcdefg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is exactly how Obumble Fuck designed it. He
> wants the US to be like a 3rd world Muslim
> country. A rich and powerful ruling class (Ophra,
> Jay-Z, P Diddy) to entertain him and the rest,
> poor supplicants to bow down to him and not
> question his authority.

Conserva-tards!

LoLz!

Posted by: Rahm ()
Date: April 22, 2014 03:08PM

Posted by: Debbie Downer Democrat XDD ()
Date: April 22, 2014 03:53PM

While "O" isn't entirely to blame, it is quite clear that he has certainly accelerated the process of decline. As a façade, he can give a great speech on he will promise to do this or do that. He's inspirational - or rather, his speech writer is inspirational and quite good at making promises that can never be successfully delivered.

Outside of the speech itself, what we see is the exact opposite. The middle class is cut down and whittled away. Classes of people are established based on financial status. There's a message to America's uber-rich that they didn't get there all by themselves - but it took government, too. But, those are the first people that Obama globe-trots out to when there comes a need for Democratic fundraising. The uber-rich in America are getting played by Obama and they keep stepping right back up with their checkbooks in hand.

Again, Obama isn't entirely to blame. However, I need to remind people that this started decades ago by the Liberal party. There was an effort called the "New Deal" and other associated government welfare programs (for lack of a better word). While all intentions for these programs were to initially help people in need, they've turned into crutches that people tend to lean on for long-term dependence. The current president has done more to facilitate their desire to lean on these programs while ignoring actions to motivate people and provide them with opportunities to be prosperous. For one example, the multi-segmented delays of the Keystone XL pipeline clearly shows that keeping America great and incomes for the middle class at great levels is a low priority for this president.

*** A partial section of the article has been quoted below ***

The American middle class, long the most affluent in the world, has lost that distinction.

While the wealthiest Americans are outpacing many of their global peers, a New York Times analysis shows that across the lower- and middle-income tiers, citizens of other advanced countries have received considerably larger raises over the last three decades.

After-tax middle-class incomes in Canada — substantially behind in 2000 — now appear to be higher than in the United States. The poor in much of Europe earn more than poor Americans.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: April 22, 2014 04:05PM

I'm surprised the Republicans know what the middle class is. What policy has a Republican passed to strengthen the middle class over the last twenty years.

Not the auper rich, but the middle class. And I'll respond with a Liberal policy.

Do all of you know you're sell out Republicans with corrupt leaders beyond human imaginations completely beholden to the super rich?

What the fuck do you have to offer the middle class is the question. You've failed the middle class, you're corrupt whores, don't utter its name. Worry about your rich donars you crooks and snakes.

Posted by: tjVjp ()
Date: April 22, 2014 04:30PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> I'm surprised the Republicans know what the middle
> class is. What policy has a Republican passed to
> strengthen the middle class over the last twenty
> years.
>
> Not the auper rich, but the middle class. And I'll
> respond with a Liberal policy.
>
> Do all of you know you're sell out Republicans
> with corrupt leaders beyond human imaginations
> completely beholden to the super rich?
>
> What the fuck do you have to offer the middle
> class is the question. You've failed the middle
> class, you're corrupt whores, don't utter its
> name. Worry about your rich donars you crooks and
> snakes.

Hate to break it to you but the Bush tax cuts benefited the middle class more than anyone else.

Despite all of his talk otherwise, Obama's traded off the wealth of the middle class to benefit the more poor. Basically, he's lowered the common denominator. At the same time that the Fed has pumped up all of those owning stock and other capital assets. Which accounts for most of the change in recent years when it's been the greatest.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: April 22, 2014 04:40PM

^^^^^^^ Lies from the pit of hell. I'm not even going to waste my time with that pile of shit.

Posted by: George Soros ()
Date: April 22, 2014 04:47PM

You better believe it! I'm the king Jew! I own Obama and all his libtards are my bitches.
I destroyed Greece and I"m going to do it to America. Obama does everything this king Jew says and all the lib sheep fall in line like little bitches.

Now, I relish that the little baby Clinton will be a Jew and someday president, just like jew lover Obama.

Posted by: Gerry, shut the fuck up ()
Date: April 22, 2014 09:17PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> I'm surprised the Republicans know what the middle
> class is. What policy has a Republican passed to
> strengthen the middle class over the last twenty
> years.
>
> Not the auper rich, but the middle class. And I'll
> respond with a Liberal policy.
>
> Do all of you know you're sell out Republicans
> with corrupt leaders beyond human imaginations
> completely beholden to the super rich?
>
> What the fuck do you have to offer the middle
> class is the question. You've failed the middle
> class, you're corrupt whores, don't utter its
> name. Worry about your rich donars you crooks and
> snakes.

Gerry, shut the fuck up. You're a brain dead Jew puppet.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.