HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Korean ferry Captain-----what a crock of shit
Posted by: Luke Warmwater ()
Date: April 18, 2014 08:03PM

"As the captain left a court hearing early Saturday, police led him to reporters, where he answered questions.

"The tidal current was strong and water temperature was cold, and there was no rescue boat," Lee told reporters, according to CNN affiliate YTN. "So I had everyone stand by and wait for the rescue boat to arrive."

Lee acknowledged that he plotted the ship's course, and then went to his cabin briefly "to tend to something."

It was then, he said, the accident happened.

The third mate, who was at the helm of the ship when Lee left, said he did not make a sharp turn. Rather, he said, "the steering turned much more than usual."

Did this num nuts not know there was 48 life boats on the ferry? Apparently you dont need to be too intelligent to become a boat captain in Korea. He should do the honerable thing and hang himself like the school principal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Korean ferry Captain-----what a crock of shit
Posted by: Debbie Downer Democrat XDD ()
Date: April 18, 2014 08:38PM

I believe he's now locked up - or that's what I heard on the news while driving home. They'll hang him up high - that's for sure. This is just the beginning. They might just send him to north Korea and watch him try to fend for himself.

Posted by: Hillary 4 Prez ()
Date: April 18, 2014 09:04PM

I guarantee something like boat disaster this will never happen when Hillary gets elected. She will enact strong transportation laws, and she will never allow a republican to be a boat captain! Go Hillary!

Posted by: Debbie Downer Democrat XDD ()
Date: April 18, 2014 11:05PM

Hillary 4 Prez Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I guarantee something like boat disaster this will
> never happen when Hillary gets elected. She will
> enact strong transportation laws, and she will
> never allow a republican to be a boat captain! Go
> Hillary!

Are you serious? We could all see how responsible she was with Benghazie. Hillary preventing disasters? She'll create more than she'll prevent.

Posted by: Hillary 4 Prez ()
Date: April 19, 2014 06:53AM

^^^^^

Stupid repulitard! What rock have you been living under. The Americans died in Lybia because some stupid conservative hater posted an anti Muslim movie on YouTube and those people were upset. Go Hillary in 2016!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.