HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
15 sherpas killed on Mount Everest. Is it time to build a tunnel to the top of the mountain?
Posted by: extreme engineer ()
Date: April 18, 2014 06:30PM

I'm sure there is tunneling equipment which could drill a tunnel to the peak of the mountain. There should be a restaurant on top like in that James Bond movie in the Alps. Come on, think of what an awesome technological challenge that would be. We could do it too.
Attachments:
schilthorn_switzerland_10.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 15 sherpas killed on Mount Everest. Is it time to build a tunnel to the top of the mountain?
Posted by: 3pGhG ()
Date: April 18, 2014 06:32PM

better pic
Attachments:
swissrailways.com_excursions_schilthorn_from_stechelberg.jpg

Re: 15 sherpas killed on Mount Everest. Is it time to build a tunnel to the top of the mountain?
Posted by: Libby Tard ()
Date: April 18, 2014 06:45PM

Ban Sherpas!

Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: April 18, 2014 07:00PM

Good. A lot of the sherpas I met in Nepal were Marxist scum and vulgar hustlers. They're never getting another dollar from me. There's plenty of other beautiful places in the world to climb.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.