HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Leaflet Handed Out by Pro-Russian Forces Holding Eastern Ukraine Orders All Jews Over 16 Years Old to Register
Posted by: Jewh8ter2 ()
Date: April 17, 2014 01:14PM

Our own little anti Semite does the Happy Dance! Whoo Hooo!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Leaflet Handed Out by Pro-Russian Forces Holding Eastern Ukraine Orders All Jews Over 16 Years Old to Register
Posted by: JewH8er-tard! ()
Date: April 17, 2014 01:49PM

Jewh8ter2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Our own little anti Semite does the Happy Dance!
> Whoo Hooo!

JewH8er-tard!

LoLz!

Re: Leaflet Handed Out by Pro-Russian Forces Holding Eastern Ukraine Orders All Jews Over 16 Years Old to Register
Posted by: G. Washington ()
Date: April 17, 2014 01:52PM

"May the children of the stock of Abraham who dwell in this land continue to merit and enjoy the good will of the other inhabitants—while every one shall sit in safety under his own vine and fig tree and there shall be none to make him afraid.

May the father of all mercies scatter light, and not darkness, upon our paths, and make us all in our several vocations useful here, and in His own due time and way everlastingly happy."

Posted by: Achmed's Used Tires and Gas ()
Date: April 17, 2014 02:11PM

We Have Special Today Only on Yellow 6 Pointed Stars and Pink Triangles!

Buy them today!

Sales are on Fire!

Posted by: Jewa-tards! ()
Date: April 17, 2014 08:37PM

Oh, this is gonna be good!

Posted by: Human ()
Date: April 17, 2014 08:55PM

Ya know, even as a kid, I wondered why all those people in Germany willingly put on that star that marked them for death. I didnt understand. I still dont. Why be so fucking proud like that.

Then as I got older I realized that the rich jews fled Germany to live in America, leaving behind the poor jews, knowing full well what would happen to them. They abandoned them. And even after fucking them over like that, the jews who left act like they were the ones who were killed, they wear it like a badge of honor, when in reality, they left those peole to die. The rich fucked over the poor, and then want the sympathy for them. It is sickening.

I am avergae, just a human. There will never be badge that will mark me for death. I am simply a humnan, a citizen of planet Earth, no better and no worse than anyone else. Why cant we all be eaqual with al ot of labels and marks etc etc. Just blend in. Why do some have to spout off that they feel they are God's chosen? Whta a load of crap that is.

I would never put anything on which would mark me like that.

I AM A HUMAN. period. No better and no worse.

Posted by: blamegamesyes ()
Date: April 18, 2014 05:32AM

not all jews shoulld die!

just the bolshiveks since they want wars all over earth.

So if you kill them all then earth will be at peace with no more land grabs

russians have a right to be paranoid about the bolshiveks because they tried to carve up russia years ago and lost.

So russia is till getting revenge because the bolshivek ideology is still alive.

Posted by: Jfjjfkkf ()
Date: April 18, 2014 06:00AM

There are still Jews in Europe??

Posted by: Jews In Europe... ()
Date: April 18, 2014 08:52AM

Hey, we're both still here!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.