HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How Uber satisfies my SEXUAL DESIRES
Posted by: Uber Gigilo ()
Date: September 19, 2017 03:10PM

Holy sheeeeet Travis!
I took about 7 scantily clad college girls to College Park today.
Even though I only made $33 on those seven trips, I got 2 phone numbers for this weekend.
I always loved a rotund ass AND meaty thighs!
This is the new workout, thanks to the Kardashians and other phat assed non black women.
Outta those 2 chicks that gave me their number, was a witty black chick that I charmed during the course of her 1.2mile trip to the hotel.

YOu read that right, There is a fucking Marriott hotel ON THIS PUSSY PARADISE! Once I get serious about cutting out carbs, I will take one after another after another to my hotel suite. 90% of my daily earnings from uber will fund this John Holmes lifestyle!
My girls pussy is stellar, but when I start getting leaner and cut out carbs, my scent attracts that one night stand pussy. Young and fresh labia like it's made of high quality latex like those high sex dolls. Maybe they've had great sex prior to meeting me, but if I really feel an attraction with her, I'll get 100% hard and it would feel so good bc the duck skin is stretched thin and you have more nerves exposed!
I bust my ass driving from 0330-0730, mon -Thurs, AND THEN GO INTO MY REGULAR JOB at PwC!
Fuck bars, fuck jerking off online, my new drug is Friday and sat nite in college park!
My target this weekend will be cute faces that need to shed about 20lbs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Uber satisfies my SEXUAL DESIRES
Posted by: Rideshare4buttpirates ()
Date: September 19, 2017 11:10PM

Uber and Lyft don't pay enough for you to afford a Marriott. The best you'll be able to do is one of those flea bags on Rte. 1 south of the Chrysler dealer and on the other side of the road. You better hope you can keep them charmed for the long ride up Rte. 1, around the beltway, then off Rte.1 to the flea bag. Once they see the flea bag, they might ask you to take them back to CP.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.