HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Joel Peresman (RRHOF CEO) Tries To Explain KISS' Induction
Posted by: King.Lerxst ()
Date: April 05, 2014 04:26PM

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/kiss-hall-of-fame-ceo/

For those who may have missed it previously, I don't like this band. At the same time, I'm also pissed that their dumpster fire masquerading as news of their RRHOF induction is keeping me from getting caught up on "Breaking Bad".

Peresman can say what he wants but, he can't put the toothpaste back in the tube. It's revisionist history to come out after all the back and forth bullshit about KISS performing, who will appear and who is being inducted to now say, "Well...they're only being inducted on the basis of their early work and the original members."

First, if that was the case, they should have said that upfront OR talked to the band about their terms privately before making the announcement public. Second, there have been many bands inducted where all of the members appeared even those not currently active and in some cases performed at the ceremony celebrating their induction.

A better question is..."So, Deep Purple will be in...when?"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Joel Peresman (RRHOF CEO) Tries To Explain KISS' Induction
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: April 05, 2014 06:27PM

King.Lerxst Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> news of their RRHOF induction is keeping me from
> getting caught up on "Breaking Bad".

I won't spoil it for you, but Gene and Paul appear in season 5 as owners of the official KISS meth lab.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.