HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Biden bitchslaps Bill Ackman
Posted by: covfefe ()
Date: June 24, 2017 09:48AM

Say what you will about Biden, but he's stand up guy.

http://www.businessinsider.com/joe-biden-hedge-fund-billionaire-bill-ackman-2017-6

Hedge-fund billionaire Bill Ackman made the mistake of heckling Joe Biden as Biden discussed his late son at a recent dinner.

And the way Biden responded shows his personality is still fiery as ever.

The former vice president was speaking at a private dinner during last month's SALT conference in Las Vegas. At one point, former presidential candidate Jeb Bush, also in attendance, asked Biden why he didn't run in the 2016 election, according to a Fox Business account published Friday.

Biden reportedly responded by talking about his late son Beau Biden, who died in 2015 from brain cancer, and the room fell silent, according to the account. Biden then stopped himself.

"I’m sorry … I've said enough," he said.

That's when Ackman intervened with an apparent attempt at a joke:

"Why? That’s never stopped you before," he said.

Biden didn't take kindly to Ackman's jab. From Fox Business:

The formal, and understated dinner conversation suddenly turned tense, according to three people who were present and confirmed both the substance and the wording of Biden’s responses.

Biden, these people say, turned to someone seated near him, and asked, "who is this a--hole?," a reference to Ackman.

Then he turned directly to Ackman and stated: "look, I don't know who you are, wisea--, but never disrespect the memory of my dead son!” these people say.

Ackman attempted what was described as an apology, to which Biden said, "just shut the hell up."

A spokesman for Ackman downplayed the interaction, but didn't refute Biden's language.

Biden's near-candidacy was a popular topic at the SALT conference. In one speaking appearance that week, Biden publicly said of Hillary Clinton: "I never thought she was a great candidate. I thought I was a great candidate."

But it took until Friday for news of the Ackman incident to surface.

"Biden was in rare form," a source told Fox Business. "I can’t believe it has never leaked out."

The former vice president has not ruled out a 2020 White House bid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Biden bitchslaps Bill Ackman
Posted by: Apoo ()
Date: June 24, 2017 10:19AM

Just look at this pakastani girl enjoying her black cock. Lolz!
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: all confirmed facts ()
Date: June 24, 2017 01:18PM

covfefe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Say what you will about Biden, but he's stand up
> guy.

Biden's a douche, a dunce and a plagiarist. The group that paid him to give this talk should've known that the dunce prattles on about his dead son like there's no tomorrow. The douche even used the dead kid as the excuse for not running for POTUS.

Posted by: hgk3p ()
Date: June 24, 2017 07:00PM

let me tell you why that's not a funny picture

one because a nigga is getting pussy for free on welfare - which i hate all day

TWO because ISIS and some other muslims really DO WANT THAT WOMAN DEAD if they find who she is

IT'S NOT A JOKE. a young muslim male (esp. a father) perhaps even a female would kill her where she stood if they met up with her

that's no laughing, no joke

Posted by: imarepublican ()
Date: June 24, 2017 07:05PM

But Biden is a honorable man, he has been through a lot of bad times and is one hell of a survivor. I respect that man.

Posted by: covfefe ()
Date: June 25, 2017 01:48PM

That's rich. A trumptard accusing other people of plagiarism. His wife swipes Michelle's speech. And Drumpf claims to have invented the expression "prime the pump"

Fuckhead idiots.

Posted by: OH RavGerCovfefe ()
Date: June 25, 2017 02:02PM

Meth make you slip into another name. Dude, You are fucking needy...and pathetic.

Posted by: ned ()
Date: June 25, 2017 02:48PM

Posted by: tu3un ()
Date: June 25, 2017 02:48PM

Attachments:
dont-care.jpeg

Posted by: yh7jx ()
Date: June 25, 2017 03:01PM

"Biden reportedly responded by talking about his late son Beau Biden, who died in 2015 from brain cancer, and the room fell silent, according to the account. Biden then stopped himself."

in his race to gofund hidu and muslim doctors (to give them whole private practices completely for free using Grant money)

Biden forgot that a fucking foreigner running an X-Ray scan can and will burn your flesh

I've had a couple spics do it to me.

and i've had an asian dentist scratch through my enamel saying she was "cleaning" after i told her to stop - she was using a sharp instrument to intently put deep scratches in my teeth - after i question her why she was doing it

i've been poisoned by a south american doctor - and also german diplomat's son

Dear mr. Biden. If the taste tester dies do not eat the food.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.