HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Always check your child's homework
Posted by: Dude ()
Date: January 21, 2009 03:03PM

When asked to draw a picture of what they wanted to be when they grew up, second-grader Sarah turned in the lovely drawing shown below. Needless to say, the teacher was a bit surprised -- Mrs. Smith had always seemed like such a conservative woman. So she sent a note home to the girl's mother asking for clarification as to the picture's meaning. (Read Mom's reply below the picture)

(Here's the reply the teacher received the following day)

Dear Mrs. Jones,
I wish to clarify that I am not now, nor have I ever been, an exotic dancer. I work at Home Depot and I told my daughter how hectic it was last week before the blizzard hit. I told her we sold out every single shovel we had, and then I found one more in the back room, and that several people were fighting over who would get it. Her picture doesn't show me dancing around a pole. It's supposed to depict me selling the last snow shovel we had at Home Depot. From now on I will remember to check her homework more thoroughly before she turns it in.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Smith
Attachments:
ATT00036.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Always check your child's homework
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: January 24, 2009 12:13AM

right... because second grader has such great penmanship.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Re: Always check your child's homework
Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: January 25, 2009 02:12PM

right... becuase a second grader would clearly grasp the concept of a stripper. Perhaps this teacher should be teaching high school, where this conclusion is permissible

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.