HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
$1 Million dollar REWARD
Posted by: VoteStrike ()
Date: April 27, 2017 01:38PM

MY OFFER: I will pay one million dollars, US currency for any ghost, Sasquatch, UFOs, little green anal probing aliens, honest politicians, or any of that other crazy crap you buy into. If it's real, bring it, I'll buy it. It's an election someone buy me a politician.

Okay so you go into a bar and have a few drinks. You pay your tab and see that you have one fifty dollar bill left in your wallet / purse and you leave. As you get outside you check your pockets make sure you didn't leave anything behind and you notice that your wallet / purse is missing. So you go back into the bar and your wallet / purse is sitting in the stool that you were in. Relieved it's still there you look inside and the fifty dollar bill is gone. In the bar is an honest politician, a dishonest politician and a tooth fairy. Which one do you suppose took your money?

Well, you know that there is no such thing as a tooth fairy or an honest politician so they must be figments of your imagination, obviously the dishonest politician has your money.

Last count was at 20 trillion dollars and your response was well that's spin the wheel one more time and see what we get. You're getting reamed with no Vaseline.

More from: Real Pimp Shit:

Welcome to "Real Pimp Shit"
http://realpimpshit.blogspot.com/2017/02/welcome-to-real-pimp-shit.html
Attachments:
z_Sasquatch000.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: $1 Million dollar REWARD
Posted by: VoteStrike ()
Date: April 29, 2017 07:47PM

What no takers

Posted by: skinny joey ()
Date: April 29, 2017 07:49PM

you don't have a thousand dollars bitch

Posted by: NLS ()
Date: April 29, 2017 08:36PM

A work colleague of mine has actually seen a Bigfoot near Laurel, MD. He wasn't the person this report, but that individual talked to him after that encounter.
http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=50159

I'm fairly certain I have heard Bigfoot calls and wood knockings while hiking in the Shenandoah Valley and seen evidence in broken trees.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.