HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
So now that Obama is President, will black folks stand for the National Anthem now?
Posted by: OG ()
Date: January 19, 2009 06:15PM

Ever go to a high school basketball game, at say TC Williams, and watch half of their fans sit during the National Anthem? It is embarrassing. Will having a "brother" in the White House change their negative attitudes toward this country?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So now that Obama is President, will black folks stand for the National Anthem now?
Posted by: HONKY ()
Date: January 19, 2009 06:24PM

I think they will, Just like what the soon-to-be first lady says, " For the first time in my life, I'm proud of this Country". Blacks can be a heck of alot more racist than other people just watch, listen and learn. Also in 25 years when the minorities become the majority who are they going to blame? certainly not themselves.

Re: So now that Obama is President, will black folks stand for the National Anthem now?
Posted by: haha ()
Date: January 19, 2009 06:42PM

Yeah right! They are still going to sit through it. Obama won't CHANGE a thing. Blacks will still be the lazy people that they have always been.

Posted by: eat em and smile ()
Date: January 19, 2009 09:48PM

HONKY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Blacks can be a heck
> of alot more racist than other people just watch,
> listen and learn.

Unless one of the posters on this thread is black, I'm finding it hard to believe.

Posted by: Bonfire ()
Date: January 20, 2009 08:14AM

Maybe it will be like scenes from Nazi Germany. They will be cheering and parading and fainting at the touch of the "New Messiah"

In the Immortal words of Gravis, OH NO'z!!!

Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: January 20, 2009 08:53AM

I have never seen such a thing...ever....and if you said nothing to school administrators...you are as guilty as them. If the students needed to be taught how to behave...then they should have been taught...and we all needed to be taught.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: January 20, 2009 09:54AM

Bonfire Wrote:
> Maybe it will be like scenes from Nazi Germany.
> They will be cheering and parading and fainting at
> the touch of the "New Messiah"
>
> In the Immortal words of Gravis, OH NO'z!!!

file.php?40,file=4832
"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: January 20, 2009 10:52AM

OG Wrote:
> Ever go to a high school basketball game, at say
> TC Williams, and watch half of their fans sit
> during the National Anthem? It is embarrassing.

Ever notice white guys in the South proudly displaying the flag of rebels who were involved in treason against their country? Did having white southerners as President end their treasonous feelings toward their country?

Posted by: Johnny Reb ()
Date: January 20, 2009 11:04AM

WashingTone Locian Wrote:
> OG Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Ever go to a high school basketball game, at
> say
> > TC Williams, and watch half of their fans sit
> > during the National Anthem? It is embarrassing.
>
>
> Ever notice white guys in the South proudly
> displaying the flag of rebels who were involved in
> treason against their country? Did having white
> southerners as President end their treasonous
> feelings toward their country?

Yes. And those "white guys in the South" proudly stand for the
Pledge of Allegiance and the National Anthem. What's you're excuse?

Posted by: ernie ()
Date: January 20, 2009 11:47AM

I have been to many HS B-ball games, yes, even at TC Williams. Never have I seen what you are saying. I think you are making it up.

Posted by: OG ()
Date: January 20, 2009 12:41PM

Oh ernie, I do know of what I speak, trust me, I am an alum, which makes it painfully embarassing to witness. If you do not believe what I say then I urge you to attend one of the boy's bball games, especially a Friday night home game, and you will see for yourself. In fact, in honor of Black History Month a few years ago when they played Hayfield, I had to stand there while they had a group sing the "Black National Anthem" before the game, no lie, and yes I did call the AD and principal the next day.

To Vince, I do not have to tell the administrators, they are there in attendance at every game and witness it for themselves. Do you think in these libral times that an administrator is going to tell the fans in attendance that they MUST stand for the playing of the National Anthem?

TC is the only high school in northern Vaand possibly in the entire state that does not have lights for their football field so that they can play night games. You figure out why!!

Date: January 20, 2009 12:43PM

Johnny Reb Wrote:
> WashingTone Locian Wrote:
> -----
> > OG Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Ever go to a high school basketball game, at
> > say
> > > TC Williams, and watch half of their fans sit
> > > during the National Anthem? It is
> embarrassing.
> >
> >
> > Ever notice white guys in the South proudly
> > displaying the flag of rebels who were involved
> in
> > treason against their country? Did having white
> > southerners as President end their treasonous
> > feelings toward their country?
>
> Yes. And those "white guys in the South" proudly
> stand for the
> Pledge of Allegiance and the National Anthem.
> What's you're excuse?

They obviously don't understand either, because they are waving the flag of traitors.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.