HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Adam Sandler Had This Amazing Thing to Say About the Residents of Manassas, Virginia
Date: February 16, 2017 11:31PM

Adam Sandler Had This Amazing Thing to Say About the Residents of Manassas, Virginia
http://kfl3.com/manassas-virginia/adam-sandler-had-this-amazing-thing-to-say-about-the-residents-of-manassas-virginia/

MANASSAS, Virginia – During a radio interview this morning, Hollywood actor Adam Sandler took a moment to praise Manassas, Virginia residents who had helped him with a mechanical issue with his rental car as he passed through the city recently:

“We were just leaving the city limits of Manassas, Virginia when the damn car overheated or something so I pulled it over to the side of the road and within just a minute or two there were a couple of cars that pulled over to help me out. I told them that I was on the phone with the rental car company but one of them had a brother who owned a tow truck and a few minutes later it was there and he towed it to a place nearby to get fixed.

So then the one guy finds out that I’m not from there and offers to take me in to get lunch while my car is getting fixed and I’m thinking, ‘Sure, what the hell.’ So we drove to the finest dining spot in Manassas – some place called Tony’s New York Pizza – and got some pizza. Great freakin’ pizza too. These guys had no idea who I was either which made my day, honestly.

I’m telling you, these people in Manassas are the real deal. I’m going to move there after I retire,” Sandler said with a laugh.

Sandler added later, “You have to understand, this is something that would’ve never happened in L.A.! So yeah, that’s my story about Manassas, Virginia. It’s nice to know there are still places like this in America.” http://kfl3.com/manassas-virginia/adam-sandler-had-this-amazing-thing-to-say-about-the-residents-of-manassas-virginia/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Adam Sandler Had This Amazing Thing to Say About the Residents of Manassas, Virginia
Posted by: re-tard ()
Date: February 17, 2017 08:42AM

Goddamn you people are dumb.

Even KFL3.com admits all their shit is fake and you people still swallow it with a retarded smile.

Re: Adam Sandler Had This Amazing Thing to Say About the Residents of Manassas, Virginia
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: February 17, 2017 08:55AM

Great, now stay off ffxu.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: February 17, 2017 09:02AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great, now stay off ffxu.

If a Dalit from India who has family here on expired Visas can post on FFXU, then a resident of Manassas can post here.

Posted by: dalit lama ()
Date: February 17, 2017 09:23AM

What's a dalit?

Posted by: JKnTP ()
Date: February 17, 2017 09:44AM

which part of manassas? old manassas or the manassas with lotsa illegals and blacks from DC moved there on a "poor peeople for money exchange" ??

anyway if your talking about cultured Manassas - they and other Southern Virginians pretty much built allot of Fairfax that today's democrats are enjoying

they are just the tip of the South and proudly South - and Adam Sandler would know that :)

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: February 17, 2017 09:45AM

Sandler hid the fact that he's a Jew, otherwise, it would have been a whole other story.

Posted by: nVUMT ()
Date: February 17, 2017 09:47AM

i can't believe that in (hollywood,CA) a rental wouldn't break down and no one would help

even the biggest stars get broke down on LA highways and get helped

maybe he came to NVA to get a Mattress? can't imagine why else

Date: February 17, 2017 09:58AM

BEH Wrote:
> Sandler hid the fact that he's a Jew, otherwise,
> it would have been a whole other story.

lol

Date: February 17, 2017 09:58AM

Eesh thinks he's a Jew, he's not.

Posted by: Hitler Jones ()
Date: February 17, 2017 11:58AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Eesh thinks he's a Jew, he's not.

You think you're a liberal; you're not.

Posted by: Goatfucker2 ()
Date: February 17, 2017 12:15PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Eesh thinks he's a Jew, he's not.

You think your smart....your NOT!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.