HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Malaysia Airlines Conspiracy Theories: 5 Explanations For The Disappearance Of Flight 370, From Plausible To Outrageous
Posted by: Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy ()
Date: March 12, 2014 07:59AM

Malaysia Airlines Conspiracy Theories: 5 Explanations For The Disappearance Of Flight 370, From Plausible To Outrageous
http://www.ibtimes.com/malaysia-airlines-conspiracy-theories-5-explanations-disappearance-flight-370-plausible-outrageous

Four days ago Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 disappeared over the sea between Malaysia and Vietnam. The Beijing-bound flight that was carrying 239 people has yet to be recovered.

The Boeing 777-200ER took off from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, at 12:41 a.m. Two minutes later, the flight shows up on radar for the first time. At 1:20 a.m., air traffic control and radar lost contact with the aircraft. The last signal showed the plane at 35,000 feet about 140 miles off the coast of Vietnam.

Investigators are still searching for clues surrounding how the plane lost contact with air traffic control, who was involved and what caused it to disappear from radar screens in Southeast Asia.

So far, the investigation has revealed that two passengers used stolen passports to get on the flight. Using CCTV footage, the two men were identified as Pouria Nour Mohammad Mehrdad and Delavar Seyedmohammaderza – both from Iran. While this raised questions over a possible terrorist connection, investigators say the two men were most likely trying to seek asylum in Germany.

At least nine countries have begun to search for the plane or any evidence of it. The possible area where debris could be has been expanded to 100 nautical miles around the west coast of Malaysia. Vietnamese military planes saw two oil slicks in the water but both are believed to be caused by cargo ships, not an aircraft.

The plane’s mysterious disappearance has led to a plethora of conspiracy theories to explain what happened to the Malaysian Airlines flight. From the somewhat logical to the absurdly outrageous, below are the top five conspiracy theories the Internet has to offer:

1. Terrorist Attack

Some theorists have proposed Flight 370 was hijacked by terrorists. At first, this stemmed from the news surrounding the two stolen passports. The two men traveling with the stolen documents have not been linked to any terrorist organization. Investigators believe they were headed to Germany to seek asylum.

“We believe he is not likely to be a member of any terrorist group,” Malaysian police chief Khalid Abu Bakar said at a press conference.

Another terrorist-inspired theory involves the plane being hijacked and rerouted to an abandoned airport in Vietnam, where its radio devices have been turned off. Theorists make the case the plane will later be used as a ‘weapon of mass destruction’ with passengers and crew now being held as hostages.

Believers say a report from Chinese media supports this theory. The news agency says family members of those missing on the flight have called their cell phones which have rung, with no one picking up.

According to Jeff Kagan, a technology industry analyst, this is not necessarily a sign the 239 passengers are alive.

"When a customer calls another number," he told NPR, "the carrier has to decide what to do next."

While the phone carrier is searching for the phone being called, it lets the initiator of the call hear several rings before the two are connected. If the phone cannot be found the carrier can either drop the call, redirect it to the person’s voicemail or to a message saying the call could not be completed.

The Chinese Martyrs Brigade, a terror group, claimed responsibility for the attack. Members sent an email to Chinese journalists saying, “You kill one of our clan, we will kill 100 of you as pay back.”

Officials have discounted the claim calling it a hoax.

“There is no sound or credible grounds to justify their claims,” Malaysian Defense Minister Hishamuddin Hussein said.

2. Electronic Weaponry Onboard

Some have looked at the plane’s passenger list for clues. Analysis of the flight manifest revealed that 20 passengers worked for the same company: Freescale Semiconductor – a company that manufactures semiconductor chips. Twelve employees onboard came from Malaysia while the remaining eight are from China, according to the company’s spokesperson Jacey Zuniga.

Theorists say Freescale Semiconductor employees onboard may have used embedded processors to jam radar and other electronics to make the plane invisible for air traffic control.

3. Mechanical Error

Some have suggested the plane had a mechanical error or malfunction that made the aircraft explode midair.

"The fact that we are unable to find any debris so far appears to indicate that the aircraft is likely to have disintegrated at around 35,000 feet (10,600 meters),” a source involved in the investigations in Malaysia said.

So far, recovery efforts have yet to find evidence of a crash. Some theorists have proposed that if the plane did not explode, pilots may have been forced to ditch the plane in the water. But, if that were the case, there would have been an emergency signal sent much like the “miracle on the Hudson.” Malaysian and Vietnamese authorities did not receive a mayday call – which for the most part is possible except for a rare sudden emergency when it wouldn’t be possible to send one.

Dr. Eric Wong Tsun-tat of Polytechnic University told the South China Morning Post that an emergency signal takes 10 seconds to send.

"Even under very urgent circumstances, a pilot or the co-pilot will still have the chance to issue one to air traffic controllers, or to their own company," Wong, a former engineer at the Hong Kong Civil Aviation Department, said. Even if the pilots were unable to send a signal over the radio, they would have still been able to send a distress signal in transponder code.

Others have pointed to the history of the Boeing 777-200ER and how it had suffered a clipped wing tip in 2012 that was repaired by Boeing.

"Anytime there's been previous damage to an airplane, even though it's been repaired, and repaired within standards ... it kind of sends a warning flag," former 777 pilot Keith Wolzinger, now a civil aviation consultant with The Spectrum Group, told CNN. But experts agree that the 777 is a safe aircraft. "The reliability of airliner engines in general is impeccable these days," Wolzinger adds. "This is a safe plane."

4. Pilot Involvement

While there are no indications the pilots were involved in the plane’s disappearance, theorists are searching their history for clues.

Pilot Zahari Ahmad Shah, 53, was a veteran pilot who has flown with the airline for more than 25 years and has logged more than 18,000 flying hours. His colleagues describe him as a talented aviator.

"He's a jovial guy. Everyone who knew him liked him," a 43-year-old captain who knew Capt. Zaharie for nearly 25 years told the Wall Street Journal. "I flew as his co-pilot many times. He has always been a good pilot—very professional."

His co-pilot on Flight 370, Fariq Abdul Hamid, has been described differently. An Austrian television report said he allowed two women into the cockpit during a one-hour flight in December 2011 from Phuket, Thailand, to Kuala Lumpur.

"Throughout the entire flight they were talking to us, and they were actually smoking throughout the flight," Jonti Roos, one of the women involved, told 9News. "When I realized it was the exact same co-pilot and not only that but I had met him and I have photos in the cockpit with him, that was quite shocking."

5. Alien Abduction

No set of conspiracy theories are complete without the possibility of extra-terrestrial involvement. Twitter users took little time to connect the plane’s disappearance with a possible alien abduction of the aircraft. Others have cited a secret “U.S. carrier strike” and an extravagant promotional stunt for the remake of the TV series, Lost.

“Alien abduction, Time Slip? Possible but unlikely,” a person commenting on an article for The Economist writes. “The area is well known for it's Alien Activity (and Drugs!!) Not necessarily impossible, hence the authorites (sic) are seriuosly looking into this theory. You have to consider all things, no matter how bizarre they may seem.”
Attachments:
Malaysia-UFO.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Malaysia Airlines Conspiracy Theories: 5 Explanations For The Disappearance Of Flight 370, From Plausible To Outrageous
Posted by: The flying dead ()
Date: March 12, 2014 08:09AM

Here is the only explanation: they found a zombie on board and decided to crash it instead of risking world wide infection. But then the fishes gnawing on the bodies got caught by fishermen and next thing you know the zombies apocalypse has started. Anyone has Brad Pitt phone number?
Attachments:
ZombiePilot.jpg

Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Alien Abduction Conspiracy Theory Goes Viral as no Solid Answers Emerge
Posted by: UFO cover-up? ()
Date: March 12, 2014 08:35AM

Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Alien Abduction Conspiracy Theory Goes Viral as no Solid Answers Emerge
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/articles/542800/20140311/malaysia-flight-mh370-alien-abduction-conspiracy-theory.htm

The growing curiosity and mystery surrounding the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 has now become a breeding ground for conspiracy theories, and the latest one doing the rounds in social media and internet claims the flight could have been abducted by alien entities.

Frenzied public awaiting for an answer have resorted to the theory after bizarre details have emerged on how the flight simply vanished into thin air, without leaving any trace of what had happened.

"Since 1947 our Government has been lying to us about aliens. Everyone sees them, UFOs are everywhere, in every nation. They are a threat to our sovereignty as a nation and as a world," read an article in National Report, which has now been widely cited in the social media.

"Now a whole entire airplane has vanished into thin air."

Various aviation analysts have revealed that the mystery surrounding the sudden disappearance of the massive plane raises confusion. Perplexity has grown, as has frustration and curiosity, after it emerged that some family members who tried calling their loved ones who were in the plane heard the phone ringing, though no one answered them.

The flight has been presumed to have crashed off the Vietnamese coast on Saturday, after losing contact with the air traffic controllers off the eastern Malaysia coast.

Flight MH370 departed from Kuala Lumpur International Airport at 00:41am on Saturday (local time) and was due to arrive in Beijing at 06:30am (local time). Air traffic controllers reportedly lost contact at 01:30am.

As reports of a relative managing to make calls to one of the passengers spread, Malaysia Airlines repeatedly tried to call the same number but the call did not go through this time.

As no solid answers have been given by the authorities even days after the ill-fated flight mysteriously vanished, people are thinking of bizarre possibilities, such as an alien abduction.

Here are some people buzzing on Twitter with the conspiracy theory:
Attachments:
UFO abduction.png

Passengers Phone Ring but no one Answers
Posted by: Passengers Phone Ring no answer? ()
Date: March 12, 2014 08:49AM

Video: Watch eerie moment family of missing Malaysia Airlines passenger successfully ring his phone - but nobody answers
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-malaysia-airlines-eerie-moment-3222919#ixzz2vkgm5Yb4

The sister of Chinese man among the 239 people feared dead on flight MH370 rang his phone live on TV.

Watch the video here:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-malaysia-airlines-eerie-moment-3222919

The family of a passenger on the missing Malaysia Airlines flight successfully rang his mobile phone - but nobody answered.

This video shows the moment relatives of a Chinese man among the 239 people feared dead after the passenger jet mysteriously disappeared rang his phone live on state television.

The call connected, but then rang out.

Chinese media reports that a number of families have been able to ring mobile phones of their missing loved ones but no one answers.

The development raises even more questions about what has happened to flight MH370.

The flight is presumed to have crashed off the Vietnamese coast on Saturday, after losing contact with air traffic controllers off the eastern Malaysia coast.

Fears terrorists are to blame are growing as it emerged two passengers were using stolen passports.

An Italian and an Austrian were feared to be among the 239 victims presumed dead after the Boeing 777 crashed into the South China Sea.

But Luigi Maraldi contacted his family to say he was safe and well and Christian Kozel was found at home by Austrian police.

The revelations raise the fear that terrorism may have played a part in the sudden disappearance of the air liner that was flying from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.

Re: Malaysia Airlines Conspiracy Theories: 5 Explanations For The Disappearance Of Flight 370, From Plausible To Outrageous
Posted by: B. Obama ()
Date: March 12, 2014 09:05AM

All I know is that it's the GOP's fault.

Posted by: DumbingItDown ()
Date: March 12, 2014 09:10AM

B. Obama Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All I know is that it's the GOP's fault.

Putting it in a colorful planned parenthood poster will get this point across even better!

Posted by: Ancient Aliens ()
Date: March 12, 2014 10:11AM

Clearly, something very strange is happening here. Now the press is blaming UFOs and aliens for taking the plane and it's passengers. Why? Because nothing the authorities have said to date makes any sense. A cover-up? Definitely! But to what end?
Attachments:
imagesCA7SHCUF.jpg

Posted by: mTHeM ()
Date: March 12, 2014 10:38AM

>Theorists say Freescale Semiconductor employees onboard may have used embedded processors to jam radar

Amusing. I need to a get a degree in theorism and spout ridiculous nonsense. "If I hold my phone just like this it keeps the radio waves from bouncing off the airplane".

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: March 12, 2014 10:46AM

> Another terrorist-inspired theory involves the plane being hijacked and rerouted to an abandoned airport in Vietnam,

Those 777's need a whole lot of distance to take off and land. I wonder how many abandoned 10,000 foot runways are hidden around Vietnam?

Posted by: thisisajokeright ()
Date: March 12, 2014 12:27PM

Attachments:
zoolander-mugatu.jpg

Posted by: wally ()
Date: March 12, 2014 12:44PM

That explosion in NYC? Maybe we found our plane.

Posted by: Whatever12 ()
Date: March 12, 2014 04:47PM

In all seriousness I think a Thailand or Maylasia accidentally shot the airliner down.

Date: March 13, 2014 08:32AM

Whatever12 Wrote:
> In all seriousness I think a Thailand or Maylasia
> accidentally shot the airliner down.

Expand on that...

Posted by: wbXTv ()
Date: March 13, 2014 12:04PM

thisisajokeright Wrote:
> Whatever12 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > In all seriousness I think a Thailand or
> Maylasia
> > accidentally shot the airliner down.
>
>
> Expand on that...

With all the tension in the area I find it possible. Any plane staying off course by a few hundred miles could be deemed a threat by naval vessels or sovereign country in the region. I would be pointing the finger at China right now.

Date: March 13, 2014 12:13PM

wbXTv Wrote:
> thisisajokeright Wrote:
> -----
> > Whatever12 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > In all seriousness I think a Thailand or
> > Maylasia
> > > accidentally shot the airliner down.
> >
> >
> > Expand on that...
>
> With all the tension in the area I find it
> possible. Any plane staying off course by a few
> hundred miles could be deemed a threat by naval
> vessels or sovereign country in the region. I
> would be pointing the finger at China right now.

What gain would they have in hi-jacking a Malaysian plane? I don't know much about foreign policy or foreign terrorism, so forgive my stupidity.

Posted by: Chinese fire drill ()
Date: March 13, 2014 12:26PM

thisisajokeright Wrote:
> wbXTv Wrote:
> -----
> > thisisajokeright Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Whatever12 Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > In all seriousness I think a Thailand or
> > > Maylasia
> > > > accidentally shot the airliner down.
> > >
> > >
> > > Expand on that...
> >
> > With all the tension in the area I find it
> > possible. Any plane staying off course by a few
> > hundred miles could be deemed a threat by naval
> > vessels or sovereign country in the region. I
> > would be pointing the finger at China right
> now.
>
>
> What gain would they have in hi-jacking a
> Malaysian plane? I don't know much about foreign
> policy or foreign terrorism, so forgive my
> stupidity.

supposedly they received a coded message moments before the plane disappeared from the radar.

Posted by: brain power ()
Date: March 13, 2014 01:47PM

thisisajokeright Wrote:
> wbXTv Wrote:
> -----
> > thisisajokeright Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Whatever12 Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > In all seriousness I think a Thailand or
> > > Maylasia
> > > > accidentally shot the airliner down.
> > >
> > >
> > > Expand on that...
> >
> > With all the tension in the area I find it
> > possible. Any plane staying off course by a few
> > hundred miles could be deemed a threat by naval
> > vessels or sovereign country in the region. I
> > would be pointing the finger at China right
> now.
>
>
> What gain would they have in hi-jacking a
> Malaysian plane? I don't know much about foreign
> policy or foreign terrorism, so forgive my
> stupidity.

Who said anything about a hi-jacking you dumb motherfucker?

Date: March 13, 2014 02:02PM

brain power Wrote:

>
> Who said anything about a hi-jacking you dumb
> motherfucker?

Oh come on, like that theory hasn't been in the forefront for the past few days...

Posted by: JFK jr ()
Date: March 13, 2014 02:31PM

When John John's plane went down they found it pretty quick. No doubt they with Ted's insistence called out the entire Atlantic Fleet but the point is how come they could find such a small plane in record time and not even find remnants here, in relatively shallow water? UFO's have commandeered this plane like they did many the Bermuda Triangle.

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: March 13, 2014 02:36PM

JFK jr Wrote:
> When John John's plane went down they found it
> pretty quick. No doubt they with Ted's insistence
> called out the entire Atlantic Fleet but the point
> is how come they could find such a small plane in
> record time and not even find remnants here, in
> relatively shallow water? UFO's have
> commandeered this plane like they did many the
> Bermuda Triangle.

I always found that entire sage amusing. The Kennedy's got the US Govt to spend millions to find John John and right after they found him, they threw him right back in the water.

I suspect if a Kennedy had been on Flight 370, we would have already found it.

Posted by: Short flight ()
Date: March 13, 2014 04:31PM

Stabitha Wrote:
> JFK jr Wrote:
> -----
> > When John John's plane went down they found it
> > pretty quick. No doubt they with Ted's
> insistence
> > called out the entire Atlantic Fleet but the
> point
> > is how come they could find such a small plane
> in
> > record time and not even find remnants here,
> in
> > relatively shallow water? UFO's have
> > commandeered this plane like they did many the
> > Bermuda Triangle.
>
> I always found that entire sage amusing. The
> Kennedy's got the US Govt to spend millions to
> find John John and right after they found him,
> they threw him right back in the water.
>
> I suspect if a Kennedy had been on Flight 370, we
> would have already found it.

And debris. Plus flight plan was filed.
Jr. was on course, just upside down.

Posted by: No ()
Date: March 13, 2014 05:01PM

Stabitha Wrote:
> JFK jr Wrote:
> -----
> > When John John's plane went down they found it
> > pretty quick. No doubt they with Ted's
> insistence
> > called out the entire Atlantic Fleet but the
> point
> > is how come they could find such a small plane
> in
> > record time and not even find remnants here,
> in
> > relatively shallow water? UFO's have
> > commandeered this plane like they did many the
> > Bermuda Triangle.
>
> I always found that entire sage amusing. The
> Kennedy's got the US Govt to spend millions to
> find John John and right after they found him,
> they threw him right back in the water.
>
> I suspect if a Kennedy had been on Flight 370, we
> would have already found it.

Something was odd about that. Why not bury him near his mother or father or at least with his wife who was claimed to be recovered with the kid? I don't think they ever recovered his remains, something stinks there.

Posted by: moonnimbus ()
Date: March 31, 2014 08:03PM

The plane was flown to Diego Garcia Island....and hidden there.
Before it did, it flew to 45,000+ ft....and killed all on board
Now, Rothschild holds the patent for the new semi- conductor micro chip.
(yes, Rothschild, the Trillionaire....killing a few hundred would be childs' play to this guy)
The plane is being equipped with a mother bomb + repainted...with another countries signature...(the one the elitists want to go to war with...Russia / China..) and it will be sent to south California or some place like that..they have to make out this country is waging war...but the only war that is ever....EVER been...has been a Rothschilds war....to take over the countries banking system...(workd with 9/11....inside job)

it worked with ....Iraq, Iran, ...so, now you have this info...will it work again?.....all you have to ask is ...WHO BENEFITS ?....NOT US, THAT IS FOR SURE !

Posted by: xNNtH ()
Date: April 01, 2014 10:19PM

i told you. it was so loaded up with newly regulated safety equipment like rear view radar: it cracked in half and speedily fell and sunk like a rock to the bottom.

on the way down it hit a nun bouy which set off a nearby landmine

HOWEVER it was blessed in a way. god be praised !

Posted by: Pvn6c ()
Date: April 01, 2014 10:35PM

told you not to use a carbon fiber for the wing root in a new mega plane never possibly really tested

told you

Posted by: Yucky2x4 ()
Date: April 01, 2014 10:40PM

This is very simple and completely obvious.

Obama paid Putin agents from Russia, Syria, Iran, Israel and Burkina Faso to down the Malaysian flight in order to divert public attention away from:

1. Putin's takeover of the Crimea;
2. The Alien Invasion of Benghazi;
3. The IRS Scandal targeting conservative social welfare organizations that never spend any money on politics;
4. The Fast & Furious operation to steal second amendment rights from Mexican Cartels;
5. The hidden ObamaCare initiative to give aliens a foothold in our world class free emergency room health care system.
6. The Clinton Whitewater Scandal.
7. The Fact Based Science Behind the Westboro Church Protests At Military Funerals that proves Gay Tolerance damns dead soldiers to hell and damnation.

The Kenyan Muslim without a birth certificate did this. The world will end because a black fella is living int he white house.

666 - is the sign of the devil.

Masterbation causes blindness.

Fluoride in the water causes Communism.

Posted by: TrollRoll ()
Date: April 01, 2014 10:43PM

Yucky2x4 Wrote:
> This is very simple and completely obvious.
>
> Obama paid Putin agents from Russia, Syria, Iran,
> Israel and Burkina Faso to down the Malaysian
> flight in order to divert public attention away
> from:
>
> 1. Putin's takeover of the Crimea;
> 2. The Alien Invasion of Benghazi;
> 3. The IRS Scandal targeting conservative social
> welfare organizations that never spend any money
> on politics;
> 4. The Fast & Furious operation to steal second
> amendment rights from Mexican Cartels;
> 5. The hidden ObamaCare initiative to give aliens
> a foothold in our world class free emergency room
> health care system.
> 6. The Clinton Whitewater Scandal.
> 7. The Fact Based Science Behind the Westboro
> Church Protests At Military Funerals that proves
> Gay Tolerance damns dead soldiers to hell and
> damnation.
>
> The Kenyan Muslim without a birth certificate did
> this. The world will end because a black fella is
> living int he white house.
>
> 666 - is the sign of the devil.
>
> Masterbation causes blindness.
>
> Fluoride in the water causes Communism.

Trolling obviously takes no skill at all.

Posted by: hcCLk ()
Date: April 02, 2014 01:52PM

i told you. it was so loaded up with newly regulated safety equipment like rear view radar: it cracked in half and speedily fell and sunk like a rock to the bottom.

on the way down it hit a nun bouy which set off a nearby landmine

HOWEVER it was blessed in a way. god be praised !

Posted by: kbC3y ()
Date: April 02, 2014 02:11PM

too many promises to save the industry by cost reduction (ie, new planning costs) led to mixed use as cargo plane / people money stripper which then needed too big to fail moneys as well

overloaded with Fed Ex deliveries

could have made it safer passenger plane by (to say the least): by using extra weight for flight stability, and no-fail flight controls, extra engine

or get a cesna. those never end up in back yards ! best safety record ever they said !

Posted by: 6MKwc ()
Date: April 03, 2014 08:02PM

WIRE CHAFING

boing engineers placing wires under the pilots seat did not suspect chaffing from cock sucking and lap dancing

honestly they are surprised anyone asked

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.