HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Anyone here underemployed, not much marketable skills and glad you aren't married and nor have kids?
Posted by: unmarketableundatable ()
Date: October 20, 2016 09:32PM

I can't imagine the stress that I would be under. I've had my job for 11 years, make low six figures, if I weren't such an anxiety ridden misfit, I'd probably be making a lot more, but even like it is, i assume every day is going to be my last day, and i'm fairly certain I'll lose my job within the next 1.5 years and have no idea what kind of job I'll be able to get, if any. Makes my life highly stressful, but it could be more stressful if I had a wife and kids relying on me. I guess it is for the best.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone here underemployed, not much marketable skills and glad you aren't married and nor have kids?
Posted by: PC retards ()
Date: October 20, 2016 11:10PM

Just go on welfare like all the democrats.

Re: Anyone here underemployed, not much marketable skills and glad you aren't married and nor have kids?
Posted by: 1040-EZ ()
Date: October 20, 2016 11:12PM

Stop lying about your income Miz.

Posted by: SucksToBeMe ()
Date: October 21, 2016 07:02AM

I was in your shoes about 6 years ago. I got laid off, was making low 6 figures, but I do have a wife and kids. I'm in a shitty industry and I don't have a college degree, which is crippling in this area.

The only job I could find, within the industry I've been in for the last 25 years, started out paying me less than half of what I used to make. Yes, it sucks to be me!

Posted by: Six figures my ass ()
Date: October 21, 2016 11:13AM

SucksToBeMe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was in your shoes about 6 years ago. I got laid
> off, was making low 6 figures, but I do have a
> wife and kids. I'm in a shitty industry and I
> don't have a college degree, which is crippling in
> this area.
>
> The only job I could find, within the industry
> I've been in for the last 25 years, started out
> paying me less than half of what I used to make.
> Yes, it sucks to be me!

Nothing wrong with low six figures, it is plenty to raise a family on, unless you are blowing all your money on cocaine or something else. There must be some other reason you are such a loser. I call bullshit.

Posted by: Blue Horseshoe ()
Date: October 21, 2016 11:17AM

I make $175,000. No kids, no debt. I can fly out on Friday to the Bahamas or some city like Chicago if I want real deep dosh pizza. I buy round of shots are bars for every one. I have my own boat for women in bikinis.

I still put away about $50,000 a year. I could probably retire right now but I prefer to work. Sitting at home drive me stir crazy. I'll always be working in some capacity. I never want to retire. I see retirement as waiting to die.

Posted by: Tyrone Jawnquavius ()
Date: October 21, 2016 11:20AM

Yo is is on da welfare n ebt n dat sheeit is da drank

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.