HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I gotta friend...I gotta friend...!
Posted by: spunky ()
Date: January 12, 2009 09:19PM

Ok, before this gets deleted please check out this sweet message that made my heart just soar like a hawk when I read it. At a point in my life when I felt like nothing was left here but haters I, yes that's right, ME, "SPUNKY", got the nicest uplifting post to the thread below:

BEWARE: Posts are being deleted, altered and impersonated new 486 47 spunky 01/11/2009 02:37AM
Last Post by She's got spunk!!!

Please don't tell me I'm being "Punked" because I will refuse to listen. I will not let anyone screw this little moment in the sun up for me. It was a really dark day for me today and I just want you, whoever you are to know how much I appreciated you taking the time to put your smile on it for me...Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Seriously.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I gotta friend...I gotta friend...!
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: January 12, 2009 09:51PM

Re: I gotta friend...I gotta friend...!
Posted by: Dr. Nasty ()
Date: January 13, 2009 12:00AM

Spunky, Please take your meds.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.