HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
It's Southrons, not southerners
Posted by: Jiggles ()
Date: January 12, 2009 01:39AM

When referring to people who live in the occupied Confederatacy, please refer to us as Southrons, our proper name

Southron: n.

1. often Southron A person who lives in the south, especially an Englishman as called by a Scotsman.
2. A native or inhabitant of the American South. Used by the Confederates in the Civil War.

adj. Scots.

A "Southerner" can live anywhere, such as SOUTHERN Montana, SOUTHERN Sri Lanka, or SOUTHERN London. A Southron is different...it's a nationality. Please respect that when referring to our people. It's ignorant and wrong to refer to us in Georgaphic terms, comparing us to "south" of your New York City and your Federal Government. "Indians" are now Native Americans, "Blacks" are now Afro Americans, and "Communists" are now Democrats. Please respect our culture as we respect yours. Thank you.

Jiggles.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It's Southrons, not southerners
Posted by: Bob ()
Date: January 12, 2009 03:11AM

Isn't Hamas "southron?"

What sort of terrroist, fundamendalist radical bullshit is that?

Give it up, bigotted KKK losers.

Re: It's Southrons, not southerners
Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: January 12, 2009 04:06AM

Bob, since you continue posting lies, I will continue posting the truth; This time, your very own posts! Stop lying, you only make yourself look like an ass. Go ahead and continue to erase/cover this up, I will just repost it, as long as you keep lying.

Re: The More Things Change....
Posted by: Bob ()
Date: November 14, 2008 03:23AM

dickwad. Don't tell my girlfriend about my blow up doll.

6am is the end of the nightshift for nurses at Bles, Gorman, and CCC.

I love waiting until about 7:30, when my best friend comes home and I cook her 5 scrambled eggs, and then we spend the next two hours undressing, taking a shower and then going to bed.

Yeah, I do sometimes do enjoy a little masturbation fantasy with pictures of her, as she does the same with pictures of me.

In fact, I've got about 3 hours before I can pick her up outside the pasqueralla entrance. I might just strip down and wear a bathrobe, and she promised to wear scrubs with no underwear or bra underneath. We might even drive up Macarthur past Sibley, and park on the side of the road and get a little funky.

If I have to, I'll bring a doll into the equation.

No, wait. Neither of us need dolls. We adore each other, and we're going to fuck and suck and have a good time because we actually enjoy sex and we have figured out how to work out our conflicting schedules to make for some awesome sexual adventures.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2009 05:22AM by inkahootz.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.