HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump's Carpet Bombing Plan Should Include Iran, Iraq, Syria, Pakistan and Afgahnistan!
Posted by: Bomb EM! ()
Date: May 24, 2016 09:45AM

Get rid of all the sandies over there! Worthless people!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump's Carpet Bombing Plan Should Include Iran, Iraq, Syria, Pakistan and Afgahnistan!
Date: May 24, 2016 09:48AM

And parts of Arlington, all of MoCo, all of PG, and parts of DC.

Re: Trump's Carpet Bombing Plan Should Include Iran, Iraq, Syria, Pakistan and Afgahnistan!
Posted by: take a dump on trump ()
Date: May 24, 2016 10:14AM

We should carpet bomb your residence! Trump and his supporters are dangerous and should be interned at FEMA camps for re-education.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 24, 2016 10:29AM

That wasn't Trump that said that it was Cruz you beyond retarded idiots.

Posted by: Trumps Own Words ()
Date: May 24, 2016 03:37PM

Trump, July 8: I would take away their wealth. I would take away the oil. What you should be doing now is taking away the oil.

Cooper: What does that mean?

Trump: Bomb them. And I’ll tell you what I hate about this question. If I win – if I win. I didn’t want to answer this question. And I thought maybe I could go without answering it. Because if you look at the great General George Patton, or General MacArthur, I was a big fan of, any of this great general. They didn’t talk about what they did. And I said I hate it. In fact, if you remember when I said I have a plan, but I don’t want to talk about it. Everyone said, oh, he really doesn’t have a plan. So, I had to do it. But I hate talking about it. Because if I win they know I’m going to do it. If I win I would attack those oil sites that are controlled and owned by — owned. They’re controlled by ISIS. They’re taking tremendous money out.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.