HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Taking bets it was niggers
Posted by: Cop Shot....again! ()
Date: March 13, 2016 07:36PM

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/maryland/suspect-in-custody-after-officer-injured-in-possible-active-shooter-situation/80968866

Seeing that PG County is nearly 100% nigger infested, odds are pretty good the shooter was a nigger.

But what I don't understand is how do you shoot a cop in broad daylight right next to the police station and not die in a hail of bullets fired by other cops? Now there has to be an expensive trial and the nigger will either claim (1) on drugs (2) retarded (3) abused as a child or (4) all of the above and probably get off with a slap on the wrist.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Taking bets it was niggers
Posted by: It's where all the DC nogs went ()
Date: March 13, 2016 08:02PM

PG County? I'm not taking that bet. I drove from Oxon Hill to Waldorf a few weeks ago and never saw a single white person.

Re: Taking bets it was niggers
Posted by: Black Land ()
Date: March 13, 2016 08:18PM

According to a 2014 census, the population of Prince Georges County MD was 904,430.

African Americans accounted for 64.7% or 578,560 .

Dats a whole lotta niggers and a whole lotta welfare checks!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.