HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Obama Schoolz Entire GOP Presidential Field
Posted by: Osama is Deaded ()
Date: November 03, 2015 07:30AM

(CNN)President Barack Obama tore into Republican presidential candidates Monday night in New York, saying their complaints about CNBC's unfair debate moderation aren't an encouraging preview for their governing abilities.

"Have you noticed that everyone of these candidates say, 'Obama's weak. Putin's kicking sand in his face. When I talk to Putin, he's going to straighten out,'" Obama said, impersonating a refrain among Republican candidates that he's allowed Russian President Vladimir Putin too much leeway.

"Then it turns out they can't handle a bunch of CNBC moderators asking pointed questions at the debate. Let me tell you, if you can't handle those guys, then I don't think the Chinese and the Russians are going to be too worried about you," Obama said.

Republicans widely decried the GOP primary debate sponsored by the financial news network last week, saying the questions lacked substance and the moderators failed to adhere to agreed-upon standards. An effort to insist upon debate reforms, however, appeared to have fallen apart Monday evening.

Obama, launching a series of darts on the Republican slate of candidates, said Monday they "occupy a different reality" on issues like health care, climate change and the economy.

"According to them everything was really good in 2008," he said. "When we were going through the worst economic crisis in our lifetimes, unemployment and uninsured rates were up, we were hopelessly addicted to foreign oil and (Osama) bin Laden was still on the loose. This apparently was the golden age that I messed up."

"They're so glum," he said of the 2016 GOP field. "They're really so frustrated ... Everybody here's got a list of things we've got to tackle. But maybe what makes us a little different as Democrats is we try to base our analysis on facts."

Referring to GOP Sen. Jim Inhofe's use of a snowball on the Senate floor to question the existence of climate change -- a recurring element of Obama's criticism of Republicans -- the President said only "that's crazy."

"I was going to quote Kanye but I can't, because this is a family audience," he said. "But it's cray."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Schoolz Entire GOP Presidential Field
Posted by: Que? ()
Date: November 03, 2015 07:57AM

Tell me this didn't really happen. I already thoroughly dislike this fucker, but if the POTUS just quoted Kanye West...Holy Shit

Posted by: Conserva-tards! ()
Date: November 03, 2015 07:58AM

Osama is Deaded Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Have you noticed that everyone of these
> candidates say, 'Obama's weak. Putin's kicking
> sand in his face. When I talk to Putin, he's going
> to straighten out,'" Obama said, impersonating a
> refrain among Republican candidates that he's
> allowed Russian President Vladimir Putin too much
> leeway.
>
> "Then it turns out they can't handle a bunch of
> CNBC moderators asking pointed questions at the
> debate. Let me tell you, if you can't handle those
> guys, then I don't think the Chinese and the
> Russians are going to be too worried about you,"
> Obama said.

GOP presidential primary candidates = pussy-assed bitches.

Conserva-tards!

LoLz!

Posted by: Yes, Obama Lves You ()
Date: November 03, 2015 08:02AM

Que? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tell me this didn't really happen. I already
> thoroughly dislike this fucker, but if the POTUS
> just quoted Kanye West...Holy Shit

Reading id fundamental:

"I was going to quote Kanye but I can't, because this is a family audience," he said. "But it's cray."

And remember: Even if you dislike President Obama, he still loves you.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.