HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Share Something with Alias
Posted by: tom joad ()
Date: February 06, 2014 03:36AM

Share a thought,

a photo,

a poem,

an anecdote,

a video,

a joke,

anything you like,

....with Alias.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Share Something with Alias
Posted by: tnbaaq ()
Date: February 06, 2014 03:51AM

i got some homemade meth

Posted by: store-bought meth ()
Date: February 06, 2014 03:54AM

tnbaaq Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i got some homemade meth

is there any other kind?

Posted by: Louis Theroux ()
Date: February 06, 2014 03:56AM

p05328e6.jpg

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: February 06, 2014 04:06AM

tom joad Wrote:
> Share a thought,
>
> a photo,
>
> a poem,
>
> an anecdote,
>
> a video,
>
> a joke,
>
> anything you like,
>
>
>
>
> ....with Alias.

I don't like the word, "share".

Posted by: vre33w ()
Date: February 06, 2014 05:14AM

i got me a 12 inch whopper i will stick in you
you have a dirty mind
Attachments:
whopper.jpg

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: February 06, 2014 12:08PM

How about a random picture from Photobucket?

-
Attachments:
20130914_182635_zps7031cb43.jpg

Posted by: Intravenous Drug User ()
Date: February 06, 2014 12:13PM

I have a big needle full of drugs that I would like to share with the Alias

Posted by: Anton Chekhov ()
Date: February 06, 2014 05:17PM

Alias, this is a great great story by the wonderful Anton Chekhov. I hope you do read it. One of my favorite short stories ever.

MISERY

by Anton Chekhov

"To whom shall I tell my grief?"

THE twilight of evening. Big flakes of wet snow are whirling lazily about the street lamps, which have just been lighted, and lying in a thin soft layer on roofs, horses' backs, shoulders, caps. Iona Potapov, the sledge-driver, is all white like a ghost. He sits on the box without stirring, bent as double as the living body can be bent. If a regular snowdrift fell on him it seems as though even then he would not think it necessary to shake it off. . . . His little mare is white and motionless too. Her stillness, the angularity of her lines, and the stick-like straightness of her legs make her look like a halfpenny gingerbread horse. She is probably lost in thought. Anyone who has been torn away from the plough, from the familiar gray landscapes, and cast into this slough, full of monstrous lights, of unceasing uproar and hurrying people, is bound to think.

It is a long time since Iona and his nag have budged. They came out of the yard before dinnertime and not a single fare yet. But now the shades of evening are falling on the town. The pale light of the street lamps changes to a vivid color, and the bustle of the street grows noisier.

"Sledge to Vyborgskaya!" Iona hears. "Sledge!"

Iona starts, and through his snow-plastered eyelashes sees an officer in a military overcoat with a hood over his head.

"To Vyborgskaya," repeats the officer. "Are you asleep? To Vyborgskaya!"

In token of assent Iona gives a tug at the reins which sends cakes of snow flying from the horse's back and shoulders. The officer gets into the sledge. The sledge-driver clicks to the horse, cranes his neck like a swan, rises in his seat, and more from habit than necessity brandishes his whip. The mare cranes her neck, too, crooks her stick-like legs, and hesitatingly sets of. . . .

"Where are you shoving, you devil?" Iona immediately hears shouts from the dark mass shifting to and fro before him. "Where the devil are you going? Keep to the r-right!"

"You don't know how to drive! Keep to the right," says the officer angrily.

A coachman driving a carriage swears at him; a pedestrian crossing the road and brushing the horse's nose with his shoulder looks at him angrily and shakes the snow off his sleeve. Iona fidgets on the box as though he were sitting on thorns, jerks his elbows, and turns his eyes about like one possessed as though he did not know where he was or why he was there.

"What rascals they all are!" says the officer jocosely. "They are simply doing their best to run up against you or fall under the horse's feet. They must be doing it on purpose."

Iona looks as his fare and moves his lips. . . . Apparently he means to say something, but nothing comes but a sniff.

"What?" inquires the officer.

Iona gives a wry smile, and straining his throat, brings out huskily: "My son . . . er . . . my son died this week, sir."

"H'm! What did he die of?"

Iona turns his whole body round to his fare, and says:

"Who can tell! It must have been from fever. . . . He lay three days in the hospital and then he died. . . . God's will."

"Turn round, you devil!" comes out of the darkness. "Have you gone cracked, you old dog? Look where you are going!"

"Drive on! drive on! . . ." says the officer. "We shan't get there till to-morrow going on like this. Hurry up!"

The sledge-driver cranes his neck again, rises in his seat, and with heavy grace swings his whip. Several times he looks round at the officer, but the latter keeps his eyes shut and is apparently disinclined to listen. Putting his fare down at Vyborgskaya, Iona stops by a restaurant, and again sits huddled up on the box. . . . Again the wet snow paints him and his horse white. One hour passes, and then another. . . .

Three young men, two tall and thin, one short and hunchbacked, come up, railing at each other and loudly stamping on the pavement with their goloshes.

"Cabby, to the Police Bridge!" the hunchback cries in a cracked voice. "The three of us, . . . twenty kopecks!"

Iona tugs at the reins and clicks to his horse. Twenty kopecks is not a fair price, but he has no thoughts for that. Whether it is a rouble or whether it is five kopecks does not matter to him now so long as he has a fare. . . . The three young men, shoving each other and using bad language, go up to the sledge, and all three try to sit down at once. The question remains to be settled: Which are to sit down and which one is to stand? After a long altercation, ill-temper, and abuse, they come to the conclusion that the hunchback must stand because he is the shortest.

"Well, drive on," says the hunchback in his cracked voice, settling himself and breathing down Iona's neck. "Cut along! What a cap you've got, my friend! You wouldn't find a worse one in all Petersburg. . . ."

"He-he! . . . he-he! . . ." laughs Iona. "It's nothing to boast of!"

"Well, then, nothing to boast of, drive on! Are you going to drive like this all the way? Eh? Shall I give you one in the neck?"

"My head aches," says one of the tall ones. "At the Dukmasovs' yesterday Vaska and I drank four bottles of brandy between us."

"I can't make out why you talk such stuff," says the other tall one angrily. "You lie like a brute."

"Strike me dead, it's the truth! . . ."

"It's about as true as that a louse coughs."

"He-he!" grins Iona. "Me-er-ry gentlemen!"

"Tfoo! the devil take you!" cries the hunchback indignantly. "Will you get on, you old plague, or won't you? Is that the way to drive? Give her one with the whip. Hang it all, give it her well."

Iona feels behind his back the jolting person and quivering voice of the hunchback. He hears abuse addressed to him, he sees people, and the feeling of loneliness begins little by little to be less heavy on his heart. The hunchback swears at him, till he chokes over some elaborately whimsical string of epithets and is overpowered by his cough. His tall companions begin talking of a certain Nadyezhda Petrovna. Iona looks round at them. Waiting till there is a brief pause, he looks round once more and says:

"This week . . . er. . . my. . . er. . . son died!"

"We shall all die, . . ." says the hunchback with a sigh, wiping his lips after coughing. "Come, drive on! drive on! My friends, I simply cannot stand crawling like this! When will he get us there?"

"Well, you give him a little encouragement . . . one in the neck!"

"Do you hear, you old plague? I'll make you smart. If one stands on ceremony with fellows like you one may as well walk. Do you hear, you old dragon? Or don't you care a hang what we say? "

And Iona hears rather than feels a slap on the back of his neck.

"He-he! . . . " he laughs. "Merry gentlemen . . . . God give you health!"

"Cabman, are you married?" asks one of the tall ones.

"I? He he! Me-er-ry gentlemen. The only wife for me now is the damp earth. . . . He-ho-ho!. . . .The grave that is! . . . Here my son's dead and I am alive. . . . It's a strange thing, death has come in at the wrong door. . . . Instead of coming for me it went for my son. . . ."

And Iona turns round to tell them how his son died, but at that point the hunchback gives a faint sigh and announces that, thank God! they have arrived at last. After taking his twenty kopecks, Iona gazes for a long while after the revelers, who disappear into a dark entry. Again he is alone and again there is silence for him. . . . The misery which has been for a brief space eased comes back again and tears his heart more cruelly than ever. With a look of anxiety and suffering Iona's eyes stray restlessly among the crowds moving to and fro on both sides of the street: can he not find among those thousands someone who will listen to him? But the crowds flit by heedless of him and his misery. . . . His misery is immense, beyond all bounds. If Iona's heart were to burst and his misery to flow out, it would flood the whole world, it seems, but yet it is not seen. It has found a hiding-place in such an insignificant shell that one would not have found it with a candle by daylight. . . .

Iona sees a house-porter with a parcel and makes up his mind to address him.

"What time will it be, friend?" he asks.

"Going on for ten. . . . Why have you stopped here? Drive on!"

Iona drives a few paces away, bends himself double, and gives himself up to his misery. He feels it is no good to appeal to people. But before five minutes have passed he draws himself up, shakes his head as though he feels a sharp pain, and tugs at the reins. . . . He can bear it no longer.

"Back to the yard!" he thinks. "To the yard!"

And his little mare, as though she knew his thoughts, falls to trotting. An hour and a half later Iona is sitting by a big dirty stove. On the stove, on the floor, and on the benches are people snoring. The air is full of smells and stuffiness. Iona looks at the sleeping figures, scratches himself, and regrets that he has come home so early. . . .

"I have not earned enough to pay for the oats, even," he thinks. "That's why I am so miserable. A man who knows how to do his work, . . . who has had enough to eat, and whose horse has had enough to eat, is always at ease. . . ."

In one of the corners a young cabman gets up, clears his throat sleepily, and makes for the water-bucket.

"Want a drink?" Iona asks him.

"Seems so."

"May it do you good. . . . But my son is dead, mate. . . . Do you hear? This week in the hospital. . . . It's a queer business. . . ."

Iona looks to see the effect produced by his words, but he sees nothing. The young man has covered his head over and is already asleep. The old man sighs and scratches himself. . . . Just as the young man had been thirsty for water, he thirsts for speech. His son will soon have been dead a week, and he has not really talked to anybody yet . . . . He wants to talk of it properly, with deliberation. . . . He wants to tell how his son was taken ill, how he suffered, what he said before he died, how he died. . . . He wants to describe the funeral, and how he went to the hospital to get his son's clothes. He still has his daughter Anisya in the country. . . . And he wants to talk about her too. . . . Yes, he has plenty to talk about now. His listener ought to sigh and exclaim and lament. . . . It would be even better to talk to women. Though they are silly creatures, they blubber at the first word.

"Let's go out and have a look at the mare," Iona thinks. "There is always time for sleep. . . . You'll have sleep enough, no fear. . . ."

He puts on his coat and goes into the stables where his mare is standing. He thinks about oats, about hay, about the weather. . . . He cannot think about his son when he is alone. . . . To talk about him with someone is possible, but to think of him and picture him is insufferable anguish. . . .

"Are you munching?" Iona asks his mare, seeing her shining eyes. "There, munch away, munch away. . . . Since we have not earned enough for oats, we will eat hay. . . . Yes, . . . I have grown too old to drive. . . . My son ought to be driving, not I. . . . He was a real cabman. . . . He ought to have lived. . . ."

Iona is silent for a while, and then he goes on:

"That's how it is, old girl. . . . Kuzma Ionitch is gone. . . . He said good-by to me. . . . He went and died for no reason. . . . Now, suppose you had a little colt, and you were own mother to that little colt. . . . And all at once that same little colt went and died. . . . You'd be sorry, wouldn't you? . . ."

The little mare munches, listens, and breathes on her master's hands. Iona is carried away and tells her all about it.

Posted by: Alias' gay ex husband ()
Date: February 06, 2014 05:19PM

I gave her AIDS.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: February 06, 2014 05:23PM

I'd like her to share my proctologist.

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: February 06, 2014 06:06PM

She can have my doll.

Oh wait!! No she can't. Nevermind.
Attachments:
alias_friend1.jpg

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: February 06, 2014 06:43PM

Look how happy she is to be treated this way. She knows her place.

-
Attachments:
alias.jpg

Posted by: Ludwig ()
Date: February 06, 2014 06:45PM

SHAKE-N-BAKE

Methamphetamine "Shake N' Bake" Guide
**WARNING** Combining these chemicals can result in fire, explosion, injury, death, or arrest. I do NOT use illicit narcotics, nor do I condone the use of illicit narcotics. This post is for informational purposes only. I take no responsibility for anyone who misuses this information and blows themself up, burns down a structure, or gets arrested. DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. ****DO NOT DO THIS INDOORS****

Now, on with the show.

You will need:

Hardware

2 2-liter bottles (Clean & dry, with lid)
1 1-liter bottle (Clean & dry, with lid)
1 20oz bottle (Clean & dry, with lid)
Approx 18" aquarium tubing
Needle-nosed pliers
Small pipecutter (Or snips)
Measuring cups (1/3 and 1 cup size)
Funnel
Small tupperware container with lid
Baggies
Utility knife or razorblade
Coffee filters

Ingredients

1. 1/3 cup Ammonium Nitrate (Get by cutting open cold packs. It's the little white balls. Be careful what you buy, some cold packs are ammonium nitrate-free.

Other materials can be used, but we're going to do it this way.)

2. 1/2 cup 100% Lye (aka Sodium Hydroxide. Available at hardware stores in the drain cleaner section. - Drano Crystals, or any other powdered lye works)

3. 3 cups Coleman Camp Fuel (Engine starting fluid [diethyl ether], or VM&P naphtha can also be used)

4. 3x Lithium strips (Get by cutting open Energizer AA Lithium batteries - This YOUTUBE tutorial video shows EXACTLY how to get your Lithium strips)
YouTube - Get Lithium Metal From an Energizer Battery

5. 100ml NP solvent of your choice (Xylene or MEK is recommended - easily found at your local hardware store in the paint section)

6. 3-4 boxes 120mg 12-hour pseudoephedrine HCl (PSE). The highest count you can find. (Sudafed or a generic equivalent. MAKE SURE PSE IS THE ONLY ACTIVE INGREDIENT.)

7. about 1/3 cup iodized salt 8. 4 capfuls sulfuric acid (Available as liquid drain cleaner.) OR muriatic acid (Also sold at hardware stores)

9. Denatured alcohol or Isopropyl alcohol

10. 1/8 cup of distilled water (Poland Spring or any bottled water can also be used)

Prep

1. Take the 20oz lid and cut a hole in it big enough to fit the aquarium tubing. It should be snug.

2. Cut one of the 2-liters in half. Discard the top.

3. Crush the pills into a fine powder. Use a coffee grinder, blender, or if worse comes to worse, hand crush them with a pair of pliers or something. Put the powder into a baggie. The beauty of "shake n bake" is you don't have to clean your pills to extract PSE. Just crush and toss in!

4. Measure out and crush the ammonium nitrate (optional). If it is dry enough, go ahead and crush it. Not important that you do this, though. It helps ensure

even cooking, but is not imperative. Put it in a baggie.

5. Measure out the lye. Be careful not to touch this stuff. It eats anything organic (YOU) and also reacts with metal. Put in a baggie.

6. Measure out the Coleman fuel or Naphtha. Put it into the 1-liter.

7. Cut open the batteries. You must do this quickly because lithium reacts with moisture in air and will become hot, possibly catching fire if it is very humid outside. Use the pipecutter to cut the outer housing of the battery. Use the needle nosed pliers to peel down the housing to expose the strip. There will be a black strip in between 2 pieces of paper. This is the one you want. BE CAREFUL. LITHIUM STRIPS MAKE A SPARK WHEN THEY COME INTO CONTACT WITH METAL.

DO NOT TOUCH THE STRIP WITH YOUR BARE HANDS IF YOU CAN AVOID IT. DO NOT GET IT WET!!!!! Once you get the strip out of the battery, it can be stored in denatured alcohol, and will no longer react with air as long as it is capped. Lithium strips burn VIOLENTLY when they come into contact with water. Be CAREFUL!!

Go time

1. Pour the ammonium nitrate into the 2-liter bottle (the one you didnt cut in half).
2. Add pills. Shake up to mix them together.
3. Add your 100ml Xylene or MEK solvent

At this point, you will see the ingredients starting to react, it will produce bubbles in the bottom.
4. Add the lithium strips. Take them out of the denatured alcohol, tear them into smaller pieces, and add them to the mixture.
5. Add your lye MAKING SURE to cover your Lithium strips.
6. Add the 1/4 cup of water. The water kicks off the reaction, but YOU MUST GET THE CAP ON IMMEDIATELY AFTER ADDING THE WATER. Remember Lithium reacts intensely with water and is potentially dangerous. The lithium-water reaction at normal temperatures is brisk but not violent, though the hydrogen produced can ignite. Do not add the water if your Lithium has not been buried and is UNDER YOUR LYE.
7. Add the Coleman fuel or Naphtha to this mixture.

The mixture will be rolling now (it will look like it's boiling real hard). NOW THIS IS THE TRICKY AND MOST IMPORTANT PART: The reaction builds up necessary pressure inside the bottle, don't worry - you will need to let this react WITH THE CAP ON for at least 2 minutes. Let the Lithium do it's thing for a full 120 seconds. Venting or releasing pressure within the first 2-3 minutes will greatly affect your final yield. After 2 or 3 minutes you will see the Lithium starting to get smaller, shriveling up into small Bronze foil looking balls with holes throughout. This is when you MUST VENT by slightly unscrewing the cap to release the gas.

***AFTER THE LITHIUM TURNS BRONZE MAKE SURE TO KEEP AN EYE ON THE PRESSURE INSIDE THE BOTTLE! IT CAN EASILY BUILD UP QUICKLY AND EXPLODE IF NOT VENTED PROPERLY!***

You can gently swirl (not shake!) the bottle side-to-side if you want, you don't have to. Swirling can only help the reaction.

Be careful! The gas coming out of the bottle is straight ammonia. Do not breathe it and keep it away from your eyes. AVOID KEEPING THE CAP OFF OR VENTING THE BOTTLE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

You may have to add more lye throughout the process to keep the mixture rolling. Once every 20 mins or so. You may not have to, though. If you do, add about half of the amount as in the beginning, and do it quickly.

For at least 45 minutes keep venting and swirling the mixture until it stops rolling and you have hard whitish balls (called bones) in the bottom of the bottle. This is a signal that the reaction is over. Let the contents react until you notice the whitish balls - sometimes will take 1-2 hours. Put a cotton ball in the funnel hole and 2 coffee filters over and filter the liquid into the 2-liter (the one you cut in half). Dispose of the trash accordingly. Use caution, the bottle and trash are noticeable waste items. Try to dispose of it in different locations. The trash can still be fingerprinted. USE YOUR HEAD.

Gassing the liquid

Now that the dangerous part is over, on to the DOPE!

All ready smelling success? wait and see.

****This is a smelly and violent process so you should do it outside if possible.****

**WARNING** ***HCl GAS IS NASTY STUFF AND WILL RUST ANYTHING IN SIGHT! Make sure your tubing is completely airtight because you do not want leaks!****

Take the 20oz bottle and put about 1/3 cup salt in it. Add 4 capfuls of sulfuric acid (or muriatic acid) and put on the lid you made with the aquarium tubing. Make sure it's tight. This is your gassing gizmo. Put the end of the hose just under the surface of the liquid and squeeze the gas into it. You will see the meth dropping or "snowing" to the bottom of the liquid. Such a beautiful sight. Pull out the hose and let the 20oz fill back up with gas again.

Repeat this until the meth stops dropping as much. Filter the powder out of the liquid. This process is known as a 'pull'. After the dope is filtered, you can do up to 3 more pulls from the same liquid. Usually the second pull is the best (most product, highest quality). You will have to re-mix the salt and sulfuric acid in the 20oz using fresh ingredients, because it won't last long. Make sure not to suck up any of the liquid into the 20oz, or you will have to make a new one. The gas inside the 20oz is a bad little dude itself, so use a twist tie or a rubber band to keep the tube closed (fold it in half and tie it).

That's it. Let the meth dry on the filters, scrape it off, and voila. You can even use the filters in drinks to get high. The highest the dinosaur's ever been is off filters.

Note: Rinsing your meth with DRY ACETONE (dry your acetone by baking Epsom Salts at 400f for 4 hours, pour the baked epsom salts into your acetone container and let sit overnight) If your meth burns leaving residue in your pipe and tastes nasty, a dual solvent recrystallization is highly recommended.

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: February 07, 2014 03:12AM

BEH Wrote:
> I'd like her to share my proctologist.

I bet you never miss an appointment.

Posted by: calling the DEA right now ()
Date: February 07, 2014 12:25PM

Ludwig Wrote:
> SHAKE-N-BAKE
>
> Methamphetamine "Shake N' Bake" Guide
> **WARNING** Combining these chemicals can result
> in fire, explosion, injury, death, or arrest. I do
> NOT use illicit narcotics, nor do I condone the
> use of illicit narcotics. This post is for
> informational purposes only. I take no
> responsibility for anyone who misuses this
> information and blows themself up, burns down a
> structure, or gets arrested. DO NOT TRY THIS AT
> HOME. ****DO NOT DO THIS INDOORS****
>
> Now, on with the show.
>
> You will need:
>
> Hardware
>
> 2 2-liter bottles (Clean & dry, with lid)
> 1 1-liter bottle (Clean & dry, with lid)
> 1 20oz bottle (Clean & dry, with lid)
> Approx 18" aquarium tubing
> Needle-nosed pliers
> Small pipecutter (Or snips)
> Measuring cups (1/3 and 1 cup size)
> Funnel
> Small tupperware container with lid
> Baggies
> Utility knife or razorblade
> Coffee filters
>
> Ingredients
>
> 1. 1/3 cup Ammonium Nitrate (Get by cutting open
> cold packs. It's the little white balls. Be
> careful what you buy, some cold packs are ammonium
> nitrate-free.
>
> Other materials can be used, but we're going to do
> it this way.)
>
> 2. 1/2 cup 100% Lye (aka Sodium Hydroxide.
> Available at hardware stores in the drain cleaner
> section. - Drano Crystals, or any other powdered
> lye works)
>
> 3. 3 cups Coleman Camp Fuel (Engine starting fluid
> [diethyl ether], or VM&P naphtha can also be
> used)
>
> 4. 3x Lithium strips (Get by cutting open
> Energizer AA Lithium batteries - This YOUTUBE
> tutorial video shows EXACTLY how to get your
> Lithium strips)
> YouTube - Get Lithium Metal From an Energizer
> Battery
>
> 5. 100ml NP solvent of your choice (Xylene or MEK
> is recommended - easily found at your local
> hardware store in the paint section)
>
> 6. 3-4 boxes 120mg 12-hour pseudoephedrine HCl
> (PSE). The highest count you can find. (Sudafed or
> a generic equivalent. MAKE SURE PSE IS THE ONLY
> ACTIVE INGREDIENT.)
>
>
>
> 7. about 1/3 cup iodized salt 8. 4 capfuls
> sulfuric acid (Available as liquid drain cleaner.)
> OR muriatic acid (Also sold at hardware stores)
>
> 9. Denatured alcohol or Isopropyl alcohol
>
> 10. 1/8 cup of distilled water (Poland Spring or
> any bottled water can also be used)
>
> Prep
>
> 1. Take the 20oz lid and cut a hole in it big
> enough to fit the aquarium tubing. It should be
> snug.
>
> 2. Cut one of the 2-liters in half. Discard the
> top.
>
> 3. Crush the pills into a fine powder. Use a
> coffee grinder, blender, or if worse comes to
> worse, hand crush them with a pair of pliers or
> something. Put the powder into a baggie. The
> beauty of "shake n bake" is you don't have to
> clean your pills to extract PSE. Just crush and
> toss in!
>
> 4. Measure out and crush the ammonium nitrate
> (optional). If it is dry enough, go ahead and
> crush it. Not important that you do this, though.
> It helps ensure
>
> even cooking, but is not imperative. Put it in a
> baggie.
>
> 5. Measure out the lye. Be careful not to touch
> this stuff. It eats anything organic (YOU) and
> also reacts with metal. Put in a baggie.
>
> 6. Measure out the Coleman fuel or Naphtha. Put it
> into the 1-liter.
>
> 7. Cut open the batteries. You must do this
> quickly because lithium reacts with moisture in
> air and will become hot, possibly catching fire if
> it is very humid outside. Use the pipecutter to
> cut the outer housing of the battery. Use the
> needle nosed pliers to peel down the housing to
> expose the strip. There will be a black strip in
> between 2 pieces of paper. This is the one you
> want. BE CAREFUL. LITHIUM STRIPS MAKE A SPARK WHEN
> THEY COME INTO CONTACT WITH METAL.
>
> DO NOT TOUCH THE STRIP WITH YOUR BARE HANDS IF YOU
> CAN AVOID IT. DO NOT GET IT WET!!!!! Once you get
> the strip out of the battery, it can be stored in
> denatured alcohol, and will no longer react with
> air as long as it is capped. Lithium strips burn
> VIOLENTLY when they come into contact with water.
> Be CAREFUL!!
>
> Go time
>
> 1. Pour the ammonium nitrate into the 2-liter
> bottle (the one you didnt cut in half).
> 2. Add pills. Shake up to mix them together.
> 3. Add your 100ml Xylene or MEK solvent
>
> At this point, you will see the ingredients
> starting to react, it will produce bubbles in the
> bottom.
> 4. Add the lithium strips. Take them out of the
> denatured alcohol, tear them into smaller pieces,
> and add them to the mixture.
> 5. Add your lye MAKING SURE to cover your Lithium
> strips.
> 6. Add the 1/4 cup of water. The water kicks off
> the reaction, but YOU MUST GET THE CAP ON
> IMMEDIATELY AFTER ADDING THE WATER. Remember
> Lithium reacts intensely with water and is
> potentially dangerous. The lithium-water reaction
> at normal temperatures is brisk but not violent,
> though the hydrogen produced can ignite. Do not
> add the water if your Lithium has not been buried
> and is UNDER YOUR LYE.
> 7. Add the Coleman fuel or Naphtha to this
> mixture.
>
> The mixture will be rolling now (it will look like
> it's boiling real hard). NOW THIS IS THE TRICKY
> AND MOST IMPORTANT PART: The reaction builds up
> necessary pressure inside the bottle, don't worry
> - you will need to let this react WITH THE CAP ON
> for at least 2 minutes. Let the Lithium do it's
> thing for a full 120 seconds. Venting or releasing
> pressure within the first 2-3 minutes will greatly
> affect your final yield. After 2 or 3 minutes you
> will see the Lithium starting to get smaller,
> shriveling up into small Bronze foil looking balls
> with holes throughout. This is when you MUST VENT
> by slightly unscrewing the cap to release the
> gas.
>
> ***AFTER THE LITHIUM TURNS BRONZE MAKE SURE TO
> KEEP AN EYE ON THE PRESSURE INSIDE THE BOTTLE! IT
> CAN EASILY BUILD UP QUICKLY AND EXPLODE IF NOT
> VENTED PROPERLY!***
>
> You can gently swirl (not shake!) the bottle
> side-to-side if you want, you don't have to.
> Swirling can only help the reaction.
>
> Be careful! The gas coming out of the bottle is
> straight ammonia. Do not breathe it and keep it
> away from your eyes. AVOID KEEPING THE CAP OFF OR
> VENTING THE BOTTLE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
>
> You may have to add more lye throughout the
> process to keep the mixture rolling. Once every 20
> mins or so. You may not have to, though. If you
> do, add about half of the amount as in the
> beginning, and do it quickly.
>
> For at least 45 minutes keep venting and swirling
> the mixture until it stops rolling and you have
> hard whitish balls (called bones) in the bottom of
> the bottle. This is a signal that the reaction is
> over. Let the contents react until you notice the
> whitish balls - sometimes will take 1-2 hours. Put
> a cotton ball in the funnel hole and 2 coffee
> filters over and filter the liquid into the
> 2-liter (the one you cut in half). Dispose of the
> trash accordingly. Use caution, the bottle and
> trash are noticeable waste items. Try to dispose
> of it in different locations. The trash can still
> be fingerprinted. USE YOUR HEAD.
>
> Gassing the liquid
>
> Now that the dangerous part is over, on to the
> DOPE!
>
> All ready smelling success? wait and see.
>
> ****This is a smelly and violent process so you
> should do it outside if possible.****
>
> **WARNING** ***HCl GAS IS NASTY STUFF AND WILL
> RUST ANYTHING IN SIGHT! Make sure your tubing is
> completely airtight because you do not want
> leaks!****
>
> Take the 20oz bottle and put about 1/3 cup salt in
> it. Add 4 capfuls of sulfuric acid (or muriatic
> acid) and put on the lid you made with the
> aquarium tubing. Make sure it's tight. This is
> your gassing gizmo. Put the end of the hose just
> under the surface of the liquid and squeeze the
> gas into it. You will see the meth dropping or
> "snowing" to the bottom of the liquid. Such a
> beautiful sight. Pull out the hose and let the
> 20oz fill back up with gas again.
>
> Repeat this until the meth stops dropping as much.
> Filter the powder out of the liquid. This process
> is known as a 'pull'. After the dope is filtered,
> you can do up to 3 more pulls from the same
> liquid. Usually the second pull is the best (most
> product, highest quality). You will have to re-mix
> the salt and sulfuric acid in the 20oz using fresh
> ingredients, because it won't last long. Make sure
> not to suck up any of the liquid into the 20oz, or
> you will have to make a new one. The gas inside
> the 20oz is a bad little dude itself, so use a
> twist tie or a rubber band to keep the tube closed
> (fold it in half and tie it).
>
> That's it. Let the meth dry on the filters, scrape
> it off, and voila. You can even use the filters in
> drinks to get high. The highest the dinosaur's
> ever been is off filters.
>
> Note: Rinsing your meth with DRY ACETONE (dry your
> acetone by baking Epsom Salts at 400f for 4 hours,
> pour the baked epsom salts into your acetone
> container and let sit overnight) If your meth
> burns leaving residue in your pipe and tastes
> nasty, a dual solvent recrystallization is highly
> recommended.

This is illegal. Cary, please remove this information before some knucklehead gets this off this site and burns his house down and kills people trying to do this. Don't be a dunce, ya dummy. This is not freedom of speech here.

Posted by: Ludwig ()
Date: February 07, 2014 02:45PM

calling the DEA right now Wrote:
> Ludwig Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > SHAKE-N-BAKE
> >
> > Methamphetamine "Shake N' Bake" Guide
> > **WARNING** Combining these chemicals can
> result
> > in fire, explosion, injury, death, or arrest. I
> do
> > NOT use illicit narcotics, nor do I condone the
> > use of illicit narcotics. This post is for
> > informational purposes only. I take no
> > responsibility for anyone who misuses this
> > information and blows themself up, burns down a
> > structure, or gets arrested. DO NOT TRY THIS AT
> > HOME. ****DO NOT DO THIS INDOORS****
> >
> > Now, on with the show.
> >
> > You will need:
> >
> > Hardware
> >
> > 2 2-liter bottles (Clean & dry, with lid)
> > 1 1-liter bottle (Clean & dry, with lid)
> > 1 20oz bottle (Clean & dry, with lid)
> > Approx 18" aquarium tubing
> > Needle-nosed pliers
> > Small pipecutter (Or snips)
> > Measuring cups (1/3 and 1 cup size)
> > Funnel
> > Small tupperware container with lid
> > Baggies
> > Utility knife or razorblade
> > Coffee filters
> >
> > Ingredients
> >
> > 1. 1/3 cup Ammonium Nitrate (Get by cutting
> open
> > cold packs. It's the little white balls. Be
> > careful what you buy, some cold packs are
> ammonium
> > nitrate-free.
> >
> > Other materials can be used, but we're going to
> do
> > it this way.)
> >
> > 2. 1/2 cup 100% Lye (aka Sodium Hydroxide.
> > Available at hardware stores in the drain
> cleaner
> > section. - Drano Crystals, or any other
> powdered
> > lye works)
> >
> > 3. 3 cups Coleman Camp Fuel (Engine starting
> fluid
> > [diethyl ether], or VM&P naphtha can also be
> > used)
> >
> > 4. 3x Lithium strips (Get by cutting open
> > Energizer AA Lithium batteries - This YOUTUBE
> > tutorial video shows EXACTLY how to get your
> > Lithium strips)
> > YouTube - Get Lithium Metal From an Energizer
> > Battery
> >
> > 5. 100ml NP solvent of your choice (Xylene or
> MEK
> > is recommended - easily found at your local
> > hardware store in the paint section)
> >
> > 6. 3-4 boxes 120mg 12-hour pseudoephedrine HCl
> > (PSE). The highest count you can find. (Sudafed
> or
> > a generic equivalent. MAKE SURE PSE IS THE ONLY
> > ACTIVE INGREDIENT.)
> >
> >
> >
> > 7. about 1/3 cup iodized salt 8. 4 capfuls
> > sulfuric acid (Available as liquid drain
> cleaner.)
> > OR muriatic acid (Also sold at hardware stores)
> >
> > 9. Denatured alcohol or Isopropyl alcohol
> >
> > 10. 1/8 cup of distilled water (Poland Spring
> or
> > any bottled water can also be used)
> >
> > Prep
> >
> > 1. Take the 20oz lid and cut a hole in it big
> > enough to fit the aquarium tubing. It should be
> > snug.
> >
> > 2. Cut one of the 2-liters in half. Discard the
> > top.
> >
> > 3. Crush the pills into a fine powder. Use a
> > coffee grinder, blender, or if worse comes to
> > worse, hand crush them with a pair of pliers or
> > something. Put the powder into a baggie. The
> > beauty of "shake n bake" is you don't have to
> > clean your pills to extract PSE. Just crush and
> > toss in!
> >
> > 4. Measure out and crush the ammonium nitrate
> > (optional). If it is dry enough, go ahead and
> > crush it. Not important that you do this,
> though.
> > It helps ensure
> >
> > even cooking, but is not imperative. Put it in
> a
> > baggie.
> >
> > 5. Measure out the lye. Be careful not to touch
> > this stuff. It eats anything organic (YOU) and
> > also reacts with metal. Put in a baggie.
> >
> > 6. Measure out the Coleman fuel or Naphtha. Put
> it
> > into the 1-liter.
> >
> > 7. Cut open the batteries. You must do this
> > quickly because lithium reacts with moisture in
> > air and will become hot, possibly catching fire
> if
> > it is very humid outside. Use the pipecutter to
> > cut the outer housing of the battery. Use the
> > needle nosed pliers to peel down the housing to
> > expose the strip. There will be a black strip
> in
> > between 2 pieces of paper. This is the one you
> > want. BE CAREFUL. LITHIUM STRIPS MAKE A SPARK
> WHEN
> > THEY COME INTO CONTACT WITH METAL.
> >
> > DO NOT TOUCH THE STRIP WITH YOUR BARE HANDS IF
> YOU
> > CAN AVOID IT. DO NOT GET IT WET!!!!! Once you
> get
> > the strip out of the battery, it can be stored
> in
> > denatured alcohol, and will no longer react
> with
> > air as long as it is capped. Lithium strips
> burn
> > VIOLENTLY when they come into contact with
> water.
> > Be CAREFUL!!
> >
> > Go time
> >
> > 1. Pour the ammonium nitrate into the 2-liter
> > bottle (the one you didnt cut in half).
> > 2. Add pills. Shake up to mix them together.
> > 3. Add your 100ml Xylene or MEK solvent
> >
> > At this point, you will see the ingredients
> > starting to react, it will produce bubbles in
> the
> > bottom.
> > 4. Add the lithium strips. Take them out of the
> > denatured alcohol, tear them into smaller
> pieces,
> > and add them to the mixture.
> > 5. Add your lye MAKING SURE to cover your
> Lithium
> > strips.
> > 6. Add the 1/4 cup of water. The water kicks
> off
> > the reaction, but YOU MUST GET THE CAP ON
> > IMMEDIATELY AFTER ADDING THE WATER. Remember
> > Lithium reacts intensely with water and is
> > potentially dangerous. The lithium-water
> reaction
> > at normal temperatures is brisk but not
> violent,
> > though the hydrogen produced can ignite. Do not
> > add the water if your Lithium has not been
> buried
> > and is UNDER YOUR LYE.
> > 7. Add the Coleman fuel or Naphtha to this
> > mixture.
> >
> > The mixture will be rolling now (it will look
> like
> > it's boiling real hard). NOW THIS IS THE TRICKY
> > AND MOST IMPORTANT PART: The reaction builds up
> > necessary pressure inside the bottle, don't
> worry
> > - you will need to let this react WITH THE CAP
> ON
> > for at least 2 minutes. Let the Lithium do it's
> > thing for a full 120 seconds. Venting or
> releasing
> > pressure within the first 2-3 minutes will
> greatly
> > affect your final yield. After 2 or 3 minutes
> you
> > will see the Lithium starting to get smaller,
> > shriveling up into small Bronze foil looking
> balls
> > with holes throughout. This is when you MUST
> VENT
> > by slightly unscrewing the cap to release the
> > gas.
> >
> > ***AFTER THE LITHIUM TURNS BRONZE MAKE SURE TO
> > KEEP AN EYE ON THE PRESSURE INSIDE THE BOTTLE!
> IT
> > CAN EASILY BUILD UP QUICKLY AND EXPLODE IF NOT
> > VENTED PROPERLY!***
> >
> > You can gently swirl (not shake!) the bottle
> > side-to-side if you want, you don't have to.
> > Swirling can only help the reaction.
> >
> > Be careful! The gas coming out of the bottle is
> > straight ammonia. Do not breathe it and keep it
> > away from your eyes. AVOID KEEPING THE CAP OFF
> OR
> > VENTING THE BOTTLE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
> >
> > You may have to add more lye throughout the
> > process to keep the mixture rolling. Once every
> 20
> > mins or so. You may not have to, though. If you
> > do, add about half of the amount as in the
> > beginning, and do it quickly.
> >
> > For at least 45 minutes keep venting and
> swirling
> > the mixture until it stops rolling and you have
> > hard whitish balls (called bones) in the bottom
> of
> > the bottle. This is a signal that the reaction
> is
> > over. Let the contents react until you notice
> the
> > whitish balls - sometimes will take 1-2 hours.
> Put
> > a cotton ball in the funnel hole and 2 coffee
> > filters over and filter the liquid into the
> > 2-liter (the one you cut in half). Dispose of
> the
> > trash accordingly. Use caution, the bottle and
> > trash are noticeable waste items. Try to
> dispose
> > of it in different locations. The trash can
> still
> > be fingerprinted. USE YOUR HEAD.
> >
> > Gassing the liquid
> >
> > Now that the dangerous part is over, on to the
> > DOPE!
> >
> > All ready smelling success? wait and see.
> >
> > ****This is a smelly and violent process so you
> > should do it outside if possible.****
> >
> > **WARNING** ***HCl GAS IS NASTY STUFF AND WILL
> > RUST ANYTHING IN SIGHT! Make sure your tubing
> is
> > completely airtight because you do not want
> > leaks!****
> >
> > Take the 20oz bottle and put about 1/3 cup salt
> in
> > it. Add 4 capfuls of sulfuric acid (or muriatic
> > acid) and put on the lid you made with the
> > aquarium tubing. Make sure it's tight. This is
> > your gassing gizmo. Put the end of the hose
> just
> > under the surface of the liquid and squeeze the
> > gas into it. You will see the meth dropping or
> > "snowing" to the bottom of the liquid. Such a
> > beautiful sight. Pull out the hose and let the
> > 20oz fill back up with gas again.
> >
> > Repeat this until the meth stops dropping as
> much.
> > Filter the powder out of the liquid. This
> process
> > is known as a 'pull'. After the dope is
> filtered,
> > you can do up to 3 more pulls from the same
> > liquid. Usually the second pull is the best
> (most
> > product, highest quality). You will have to
> re-mix
> > the salt and sulfuric acid in the 20oz using
> fresh
> > ingredients, because it won't last long. Make
> sure
> > not to suck up any of the liquid into the 20oz,
> or
> > you will have to make a new one. The gas inside
> > the 20oz is a bad little dude itself, so use a
> > twist tie or a rubber band to keep the tube
> closed
> > (fold it in half and tie it).
> >
> > That's it. Let the meth dry on the filters,
> scrape
> > it off, and voila. You can even use the filters
> in
> > drinks to get high. The highest the dinosaur's
> > ever been is off filters.
> >
> > Note: Rinsing your meth with DRY ACETONE (dry
> your
> > acetone by baking Epsom Salts at 400f for 4
> hours,
> > pour the baked epsom salts into your acetone
> > container and let sit overnight) If your meth
> > burns leaving residue in your pipe and tastes
> > nasty, a dual solvent recrystallization is
> highly
> > recommended.
>
>
> This is illegal. Cary, please remove this
> information before some knucklehead gets this off
> this site and burns his house down and kills
> people trying to do this. Don't be a dunce, ya
> dummy. This is not freedom of speech here.

http://www.panthraxnation.host.sk/shakenbake.html

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.