HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
William Moreno we're waiting to hear
Posted by: Kapitanov ()
Date: August 24, 2015 10:28AM

William Moreno we're all waiting to hear why you posted such violent and disturbing posts about pedophelia? Do you consider yourself a pedophile? Do you justify your actions? Do you even feel ashamed of posting that stuff? Do you personally feel that you are a danger to children? And perhaps the most important million dollar question...why do you keep dodging these questions and comparing yourself to others? Now is your chance to redeem yourself and maybe get some support

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: William Moreno we're waiting to hear
Posted by: Jase ()
Date: August 24, 2015 10:50AM

He's never going to answer this so stop asking. Actions speak louder than words. He is known to make excuses for why he does things in order to justify it, so don't bother. He's sexually molested at least one child before and because of it, he and his family are paying for their sins with this Michael Basl fiasco.

Posted by: still waiting ()
Date: August 24, 2015 11:26AM

Still waiting for Miz to apologize for his crazy antics, he knows it was wrong and has been scolded enough. He now has to have the maturity to apologize to everyone he has offended. In fact he should do penance, maybe volunteer with Special Olympics or pick up trash.

Posted by: Crazy bitch ()
Date: August 24, 2015 11:28AM

still waiting Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> or pick up trash.

He's not strong enough to lift Sharon.

Posted by: DLewv4 ()
Date: August 24, 2015 01:15PM

Crazy bitch Wrote:
> still waiting Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > or pick up trash.
>
>
>
> He's not strong enough to lift Sharon.

...and Megan won't have him (although they would be a perfect match).

Posted by: DLewv4 ()
Date: August 24, 2015 01:15PM

Crazy bitch Wrote:
> still waiting Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > or pick up trash.
>
>
>
> He's not strong enough to lift Sharon.

...and Megan won't have him (although they would be a perfect match).

Posted by: Bumpers1171 ()
Date: August 25, 2015 03:50PM

Bump. We're still waiting for an answer you child molestibg chicken shit coward! Hiding under the sheets?

Posted by: Not like the song "Patches: ()
Date: August 25, 2015 03:57PM

Bumpers1171 Wrote:
> Bump. We're still waiting for an answer you child
> molestibg chicken shit coward! Hiding under the
> sheets?
Best your gonna get

Is his father's reply, he speaks for Miz. They raised Miz in a protective bubble, never had to work, everything was given to him, much like a Kennedy. A gilded cage.

Posted by: Hhcdfgg ()
Date: August 25, 2015 05:26PM

He's too much of a fat chicken shit loser to answer. Ain't that right you pedophile?

Posted by: dumfuqq ()
Date: August 25, 2015 06:05PM

When you dumb fucks learn the difference between WRITING about something and real life, let me know.

By your retarded logic:

Every author who wrote about -

murder is a murderer
dancing is a dancer
space is an astronaut

etc.........

just complete idiots

Posted by: Ricard ()
Date: August 25, 2015 06:40PM

dumfuqq Wrote:
> When you dumb fucks learn the difference between
> WRITING about something and real life, let me
> know.
>
> By your retarded logic:
>
> Every author who wrote about -
>
> murder is a murderer
> dancing is a dancer
> space is an astronaut
>
> etc.........
>
> just complete idiots

Well, yes, are. If someone goes into such great detail about murdering children, raping babies, and molestibg children then there is obviously a desire. We aren't talking about literary fiction rather which your posts were not. I guess you're right though murder threats, terrorist threats, and other threats shouldn't be taken seriously because it's "WRITING." I also suppose books like Mein Kampf wasn't serious either because it was "WRITING." If somebody goes into great detail about child erotica then they must have a lust for children. That isn't what a normal adult would consider acceptable behavior. I suppose the requests for arc with minors from Subway Jared shouldn't have been taken seriously because it was "WRITING." He just admitted to sex with minors. You are the idiot who should maybe seek counseling. I really hope, Misery, that the FBI has you under their watch. You are a danger to children and your posts are far from off color humor. Again dodging the question William Moreno.

Posted by: Lots of truth ()
Date: August 25, 2015 06:59PM

Lots of truth in writing not all is mere fiction. It is like a Free Form expression. A head doctor would have a lot to say about Miz's post and would not dismiss it as just harmless fun but something indicative of a deeper darker problem and not "dark humor". Birds of a feather roost together and these folks who defend miz must be of the same breed, they feel themselves threatened when miz is attacked as they identify themselves with him so much. I'm glad this issue is being pushed by the OP as miz does have an obligation to come out from under the covers and explained his corrupt behavior. Ask yourself this, would you want someone that has fantasies like that to live close to a children's school that your child attends?

Posted by: it is called^^^^ ()
Date: August 25, 2015 07:01PM

Psychography by Behavior doctors.

Posted by: Klopek ()
Date: August 26, 2015 06:50AM

The fact that we have yet to hear an answer to any of the original questions is perhaps the biggest indication that William Moreno is a pedophile. All I hear are justifications for his actions and blaming Eesh. More annoying is how he uses Autism and Asbergers Syndrome as excuses. I know people with Autism and Asbergers and they've gone on to form healthy relationships. They are very respectful people who would never dream of harming a child. They also wouldn't condone this type of behavior. It seems that William Moreno's parents are aware of his sick fantasies and condone his behavior. Otherwise there wouldn't be a lawsuit. As for Monique leaving him. I don't blame her at all. I'm sure he was exposing her to his sick fetishes about children and that she couldn't take it. I seriously hope he gets registered as a sex offender or that the authorities are aware of his actions. I just hope it's before it's too late an we're all reading about an Amber Alert on Loudon.

Posted by: Read the texts ()
Date: August 26, 2015 07:04AM

Klopek Wrote:
>
> As for Monique leaving him. I don't blame her at
> all. I'm sure he was exposing her to his sick
> fetishes about children and that she couldn't take
> it.

She knew all about the stuff with kids, that was ok with her. She called him a pedo more than a couple times before they became romantically involved. Remember she pined over a child in her neighborhood (then when she turned 18 she fucked her and posted her nudes here) I don't think she had any issue with the statutory or molestation on his part. She just didn't like being called manic when she got manic. That's when she left.

Posted by: I'll give you this ()
Date: August 26, 2015 07:21AM

I would like to acquiesce that if nothing else, Monique had slightly better taste in women than Moreno. Katie (who Monique was fucking) is actually hot, but Monique herself (the only person Moreno has ever slept with, despite her only aim being to empty his family's pockets) is hideous.

Posted by: Klopek ()
Date: August 26, 2015 11:41AM

Read the texts Wrote:
> Klopek Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > As for Monique leaving him. I don't blame her
> at
> > all. I'm sure he was exposing her to his sick
> > fetishes about children and that she couldn't
> take
> > it.
>
> She knew all about the stuff with kids, that was
> ok with her. She called him a pedo more than a
> couple times before they became romantically
> involved. Remember she pined over a child in her
> neighborhood (then when she turned 18 she fucked
> her and posted her nudes here) I don't think she
> had any issue with the statutory or molestation on
> his part. She just didn't like being called manic
> when she got manic. That's when she left.

But you see Monique waited at least until she turned 18 so it was perfectly legal. William Moreno on the other hand doesn't even write about his sexual taste in teens rather sodomizing babies to death. William Moreno draws comics so it wouldn't surprise me if he drew comics depicting child erotica and rape. I would like to hear Monique's take on the whole situation

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.