HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Republican Congressman Michael Grimm threatens reporter "I will break you in half."
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: January 29, 2014 05:20AM

Michael Grimm walks off from an interview only to return and threatens a reporter with physical harm after being asked about campaign finance allegations.

All caught on video.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/28/michael-grimm-threat_n_4684695.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Republican Congressman Michael Grimm threatens reporter "I will break you in half."
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 29, 2014 05:29AM

Reporter, fagit piece of shit. Congressman, idiot to agree to the "interview".

Re: Republican Congressman Michael Grimm threatens reporter "I will break you in half."
Posted by: AntiAlias ()
Date: January 29, 2014 05:32AM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> fagit piece of shit.

^^^Homophobic fag hag in denial.

Posted by: Aliar ()
Date: January 29, 2014 05:59AM

Alias Wrote:
> Reporter, fagit piece of shit. Congressman, idiot
> to agree to the "interview".

This is a lie.

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: January 29, 2014 06:00AM

AntiAlias Wrote:
> Alias Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > fagit piece of shit.
>
>
>
>
> ^^^Homophobic fag hag in denial.

fagit!

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 29, 2014 06:29AM

Such hate from Alias. What made her this way?

Date: January 29, 2014 06:44AM

What's up with this flood of Republican scandals. I can't keep up with all of them.

Posted by: wrongg ()
Date: January 29, 2014 08:03AM

That is a scandal? funny to watch your definition change from one party to the next.

I found it to be refreshingly honest.

Date: January 29, 2014 04:09PM

Hey, fuck you okay. (New York Republican Accent accused of campaign fraud)
You don't talk to me that way. Come here, let me tell you somethin. I'll throw you off the fuckin balcony you here me wrongg.

Fuck the politics shit, hey, I'll break you in half like a little boy. You're not man enougn wrongg, you hear. Fuckin testa de minchia.

Posted by: Liberal Logic 005 ()
Date: January 29, 2014 04:51PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Hey, fuck you okay. (New York Republican Accent
> accused of campaign fraud)
> You don't talk to me that way. Come here, let me
> tell you somethin. I'll throw you off the fuckin
> balcony you here me wrongg.
>
> Fuck the politics shit, hey, I'll break you in
> half like a little boy. You're not man enougn
> wrongg, you hear. Fuckin testa de minchia.

Hopefully the police are monitoring you at this point, if they arent someone should alert them about you. Its only a matter of time before you go violent in real life instead of just making threats all the time

Date: January 29, 2014 04:52PM

LL, the police aren't going to help you with your inadequacies in comparison with a real genetic marvel.

Posted by: Reality Czech ()
Date: January 29, 2014 04:54PM

Liberal Logic 005 Wrote:
> Hopefully the police are monitoring you at this
> point, if they arent someone should alert them
> about you. Its only a matter of time before you
> go violent in real life instead of just making
> threats all the time

Lol, stupid, uninformed, Lib logic. Gerry was quoting what the contard congressman said.

Date: January 29, 2014 05:57PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Hey, fuck you okay. (New York Republican Accent
> accused of campaign fraud)
> You don't talk to me that way. Come here, let me
> tell you somethin. I'll throw you off the fuckin
> balcony you here me wrongg.
>
> Fuck the politics shit, hey, I'll break you in
> half like a little boy. You're not man enougn
> wrongg, you hear. Fuckin testa de minchia.

Funny.

Posted by: erik von zipper ()
Date: January 29, 2014 06:02PM

Liberal Logic 005 Wrote:
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> -----
> > Hey, fuck you okay. (New York Republican Accent
> > accused of campaign fraud)
> > You don't talk to me that way. Come here, let
> me
> > tell you somethin. I'll throw you off the
> fuckin
> > balcony you here me wrongg.
> >
> > Fuck the politics shit, hey, I'll break you in
> > half like a little boy. You're not man enougn
> > wrongg, you hear. Fuckin testa de minchia.
>
>
> Hopefully the police are monitoring you at this
> point, if they arent someone should alert them
> about you. Its only a matter of time before you
> go violent in real life instead of just making
> threats all the time

Too funny

Posted by: BelowMe. ()
Date: January 29, 2014 06:06PM

I like how the Congressman said he didn't have any more time and had to be someplace, but came back and spent more time threatening the guy than he spent answering the original interview question.

Pretty sure the Congressman committed a crime threatening the guy and can be charged - so that's actually a scandal.

Benghazi - not so much.
IRS thin gee - not a crime.
Fast and Furious - not a crime.

Bob McDonnell - 14 felonies.
Chris Christie - somebody is going to jail for shutting down an Interstate and extorting support over the use of Federal Funds.

Date: January 29, 2014 06:25PM

You left out the Florida Republican Congressman caught doin lines of coke by the D.C Police, Radel.

Date: January 29, 2014 06:25PM

That four and rising in the last couple of months.

Date: January 29, 2014 06:41PM

Yep Gerry, and blow me , Republicans are the only ones that get it on. Dems never do anything wrong.

I think someone must have thrown you off a balcony and you landed on your heads.

Posted by: Debbie Downer Democrat VI ()
Date: January 29, 2014 08:44PM

wrongg Wrote:
> That is a scandal? funny to watch your definition
> change from one party to the next.
>
> I found it to be refreshingly honest.

The "other" party has been quite good at over embellishing most of their news items. On the other hand, there's some real irony in this story. The congressman is a Staten Island republican at that. Certainly something I didn't expect as I didn't think they voted any other way than democrat in those parts.

Date: January 30, 2014 04:58AM

Oh look, this incident is actually quite different. How so, you might ask? Well, the guy actually apologized. I can't recall the last time I heard a Liberal apologize as it's been a long time ... oh wait, just last evening, wasn't it Obama that apologized for the umpteenth time for Obamacare? Or, was that just the Democrats criticizing him for apologizing all the time?

Rep. Grimm is a class act. He should be in Boehner's role instead of Mr. Boehner. Harry Reid and Obama would have to get their rabies shots in order to work with Rep. Grimm.

Finally, a politician with real balls.

Date: January 30, 2014 05:23AM

This was your class act Republican's first press statement the morning after the incident, Wednesday morning.

“I was extremely annoyed because I was doing NY1 a favor by rushing to do their interview first in lieu of several other requests. The reporter knew that I was in a hurry and was only there to comment on the State of the Union, but insisted on taking a disrespectful and cheap shot at the end of the interview, because I did not have time to speak off-topic,” Grimm said in a statement.

“I verbally took the reporter to task and told him off, because I expect a certain level of professionalism and respect, especially when I go out of my way to do that reporter a favor,” Grimm added. “I doubt that I am the first Member of Congress to tell off a reporter, and I am sure I won't be the last."

Then there was a media storm and then he said he's sorry and wants to have lunch with the reporter.

Class act right?

Date: January 30, 2014 05:57AM

I agree with Gerry. Bob Etheridge apology much better.

Posted by: Posty ()
Date: January 30, 2014 01:55PM

Does anybody get greeped out by his statement "I will break in half. Like a little boy."

I find that creepy pedophile language.

Date: January 30, 2014 02:59PM

Posty Wrote:
> Does anybody get greeped out by his statement "I
> will break in half. Like a little boy."

>
> I find that creepy pedophile language.

That kind of statement is something that Sen. Menendez (D) of New Jersey would have made following one of his trips down to the Domican Republic.

Posted by: ballsljhbjl ()
Date: January 30, 2014 04:32PM

I'm not a republican but it is nice to see a politician with balls.

Date: January 30, 2014 04:40PM

He's hardly a Republican, he's a Staten Island Italian Stallion. The Republican Party just happened to be the other opening on the ballot.

Posted by: mark j ()
Date: January 30, 2014 05:09PM

good for Grimm...more Reps should be like him

Posted by: pPYxn ()
Date: January 30, 2014 09:13PM

>threatens

I would call this harassment at best. Doesn't matter which party did it. Have you ever told someone "go to hell"? Where they ever afraid you might make it happen?

Date: January 30, 2014 09:40PM

He cornered the reporter against a railing with a 30-40 foot drop and said I'm going to throw you off this balcony.

At that point nothing is certain.

Date: January 30, 2014 09:42PM

He knew that reporter was small and scrawny. I would of did a turn real quick and told him. Congressman, I don't think you would appreciate the consequences if you tried.

Date: January 30, 2014 10:00PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> He cornered the reporter against a railing with a
> 30-40 foot drop and said I'm going to throw you
> off this balcony.
>
> At that point nothing is certain.

So you really think that because someone is smaller than another person, they have more rights when they are threatened? While the reporter might been smaller, it didn't stop them from running their big mouth. Just like the paparazzi, many reporters take things too far. Why do you think Alec Baldwin is always going bat shit crazy on people?

Date: January 30, 2014 10:23PM

Debbie, your comments are always so thick with petty hypocrisy that I pass on taking the bait.

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: January 31, 2014 06:58AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Debbie, your comments are always so thick with
> petty hypocrisy that I pass on taking the bait.

Translation: backed myself into a corner again and got nothing.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: January 31, 2014 10:59AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Michael Grimm walks off from an interview only to
> return and threatens a reporter with physical harm
> after being asked about campaign finance
> allegations.
>
> All caught on video.
>
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/28/michael-g
> rimm-threat_n_4684695.html

Typical, a link to a liberal lefty "news" site.

Posted by: mKcvN ()
Date: January 31, 2014 11:44AM

In Virginia:

18.2-60. Threats of death or bodily injury to a person or member of his family; threats to commit serious bodily harm to persons on school property; penalty.

A. 1. Any person who knowingly communicates, in a writing, including an electronically transmitted communication producing a visual or electronic message, a threat to kill or do bodily injury to a person, regarding that person or any member of his family, and the threat places such person in reasonable apprehension of death or bodily injury to himself or his family member, is guilty of a Class 6 felony. However, any person who violates this subsection with the intent to commit an act of terrorism as defined in § 18.2-46.4 is guilty of a Class 5 felony.

Of course, the problem is that they use the word "reasonable". Most people have a strange idea of reasonable (like triangular lights in the sky = UFO).

I never saw anyone backed against a railing in the video. Based on the movement in the video the reporter moved sideways out of frame and the Congressman was facing him. The first threat can be considered ridiculous in light of the second threat "break you like boy" unless the Congressman posesses super-strength. Lastly, the reporter didn't seem very concerned about the threats since he continued to argue with the Congressman so he didn't consider the threat reasonable.

But I bet you could find a jury of 12 angry men somewhere.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: January 31, 2014 02:35PM

if it was a democrat, he would have threatened to buttfuck him

Posted by: Debbie Downer Democrat IX ()
Date: January 31, 2014 02:57PM

Ralph Pootawn Wrote:
> if it was a democrat, he would have threatened to
> buttfuck him

I think a Dem would have said "I'll bend you over in half and take social liberties with your rear."

Posted by: Debbie Dipshitted Dumbfuck IX ()
Date: February 01, 2014 10:09AM

Debbie Downer Democrat IX Wrote:
> Ralph Pootawn Wrote:
> -----
> > if it was a democrat, he would have threatened
> to
> > buttfuck him
>
>
> I think a Dem would have said "I'll bend you over
> in half and take social liberties with your rear."

Grimm obviously is looking to get his butthole loosened. At least half of these conservatards are closet faggots and the other half are legitimate simply psychopaths. Grimm appears to be both. These conservatards should be rounded up and quarantined to Tex-ass where they can buttfuck each other to death.

Posted by: Reality Czech ()
Date: February 01, 2014 10:10AM

Debbie Dipshitted Dumbfuck IX Wrote:
> Grimm obviously is looking to get his butthole
> loosened. At least half of these conservatards are
> closet faggots and the other half are legitimate
> simply psychopaths. Grimm appears to be both.
> These conservatards should be rounded up and
> quarantined to Tex-ass where they can buttfuck
> each other to death.

Right? They love bashing gays to cover their homosexuality. It's sickening.

Posted by: Debbie Downer Democrat XIII ()
Date: February 01, 2014 10:34AM

>
> each other to death.

I thought gays and Liberals were not violent people? Through your spewing, you are letting your anger come through. I don't think conservatives oppose gayness as much as you think. It's mostly the idea that it is pushed into our faces that we really don't care about. I really don't care about some guy screwing another in the ass, but please, keep that information in your own homes and in your bedrooms.

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: February 02, 2014 03:16PM

Debbie Downer Democrat XIII Wrote:
> Debbie Dipshitted Dumbfuck IX Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > Grimm obviously is looking to get his butthole
> > loosened. At least half of these conservatards
> are
> > closet faggots and the other half are
> legitimate
> > simply psychopaths. Grimm appears to be both.
> > These conservatards should be rounded up and
> > quarantined to Tex-ass where they can buttfuck
> > each other to death.
>
>
> I thought gays and Liberals were not violent
> people? Through your spewing, you are letting
> your anger come through. I don't think
> conservatives oppose gayness as much as you think.
> It's mostly the idea that it is pushed into our
> faces that we really don't care about. I really
> don't care about some guy screwing another in the
> ass, but please, keep that information in your own
> homes and in your bedrooms.
Attachments:
1003834_473207556100624_479017766_n.jpg

Date: February 02, 2014 05:16PM

> Debbie Downer Democrat IX Wrote:
> -----
> > Ralph Pootawn Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > if it was a democrat, he would have
> threatened
> > to
> > > buttfuck him
> >
> >
> > I think a Dem would have said "I'll bend you
> over
> > in half and take social liberties with your
> rear."
>
>
> each other to death.

Texas is ours. Give them New Mexico or some shit. Texas will flip soon. At that point we will have them geographically by the balls too.

Posted by: the nightman cometh ()
Date: February 03, 2014 10:42AM

you gotta pay the troll toll to get into the boy's hole

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.