HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
St Louis Bus Beating deemed no hate crime
Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: April 01, 2015 10:59PM

http://fox2now.com/2015/03/30/police-arrest-two-suspects-in-metrolink-beating/

St. Louis police have announced arrest in connection to an assault on a MetroLink train a week ago. Police say they have taken into custody a 15-yer-old male juvenile and 21-year-old male. The other male pictured in the surveillance video was identified and is no longer wanted in connection to the assault.

The attack that happened a week ago showed a 43-year-old male victim being attacked by several suspects after a man in a red hat asked him what he thought about the Michael Brown case. That’s when other suspects began to punch the man in the face.

Civil rights leader and founder of the Brotherhood Organization of a New Destiny Jesse Lee Peterson blames the increase in racial tension on actions taken by the Obama administration.

“This latest black on white attack in St. Louis does not surprise me. It’s another example of the growing racially motivated violence against white folks,” Peterson said. “Barack Obama, Eric Holder, and the so-called civil rights leaders have given blacks the justification to attack whites. White people, for the most part, are afraid and too cowardly to fight back and it is bringing out the worst in these black thugs.”

Jack Cashill, author of “‘If I Had a Son’: Race, Guns, and the Railroading of George Zimmerman,” agrees the Obama administration and the Justice Department are responsible for escalating racial tensions.

“The Department of Justice purposefully buried the story of Darren Wilson’s exoneration under a trumped up denunciation of the ‘racist’ Ferguson Police Department. When I saw that, I had to ask myself, ‘Does Obama rally want a race war?’ If so, he seems to be getting one.”

Flaherty says the reaction to the St. Louis beating shows how ordinary Americans are becoming frustrated with double standards over race and crime.

“The video of the St. Louis attacks really makes people determined to confront others with the reality of the epidemic of black mob violence and how people deny, ignore, condone, encourage and even lie about it. So eyes are opening. Patience is getting short. Excuses are getting old,” he said.

An African-American man disgusted by the attack has also taken action. Lamar Grimes offered his own $500 reward for information that would lead to the arrest of Autry’s attackers.

But even if Autry raises the money he needs to avoid Metrolink and the criminals are caught, experts warn there is a climate of fear and intimidation in America’s major cities.

Peterson cautions, “American cities have become a hostile environment for whites.”

And Cashill says unless the Obama administration stops fomenting racial tension, such attacks are likely to continue.

In case you didnt notice Mr Obama and Mr Holder, he was the only white guy on the bus full of nogs. I bet if he had pulled out a gun and shot his attackers St Louis would be in flames right now. Doing a great job on your post racial society Obumblebrains. You may get a race war before you end your 8 years of destroying America.
Attachments:
3.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: St Louis Bus Beating deemed no hate crime
Posted by: Hands Up Let Us Loot ()
Date: April 01, 2015 11:05PM

Another one of Obama's sons.

How the fuck is this not a hate crime. They asked him about what happened to Michael Brown, a nigger. He's the only white guy on the bus.
Attachments:
3.jpg

Posted by: Kill Them All ()
Date: April 01, 2015 11:20PM

Authorities haven’t released names of the suspects apprehended in connection with what they’re calling a misdemeanor third-degree assault aboard the train. The two men, one a 15-year-old juvenile and the other a 21-year-old, were to be formally charged Tuesday, said St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department spokeswoman Leah K. Freeman.

Let's examine the hypocrisy here. Misdemeanor 3rd degree assualt? If this had been a group of white guys and they attacked a black man they would have been charged with a hate crime, probably attempted murder, and mob violence. But these savage wild dogs get a misdemeanor 3rd degree assault charge?

And I imagine when they release the names of the suspects we will find all have criminal records. But baby momma and granma will say "theys a good boy and dint do nuffin. Its the white guys fault for not letting him use his phone".

Even odds- working on his GED, has at least 2 illegitimate children, and an aspiring rapper.

Posted by: Nog killer ()
Date: April 01, 2015 11:57PM

Killing nogs is my business and business is good.

Posted by: Lester Leroy Nigger ()
Date: April 02, 2015 12:02AM

Attachments:
NIGGERS.JPG
3880a5900897107198f491846f4bb5f84ca53490b83709b59d83b1dee6008f89.jpg
attachment.php

Posted by: True The Vote ! ()
Date: April 02, 2015 08:04AM

Remember Bernard Goetz? also known as the subway shooter in New York. Bernie refused to give up his seat to some nice young black gentlemen, kinda like Rosa parks. Bernie shot the little nuffins, kinda like the Zim, and he was found innocent of any crime by a jury of his peers. The good old days when the law was the law we all were safer.

Posted by: Gruntled ()
Date: April 02, 2015 09:16AM

The Goetz case had nothing to do with giving up a seat. It had to do with a bunch of thugs "asking" him for money to go play video games. BTW, as far as I can recall, the only one of those guys who was not arrested later for serious crimes was the one who was put permanently in a wheelchair (and who was awarded a bunch of money for his injuries, although I don't know how much Goetz could ever pay).

One of the thugs later stuffed a pistol up in a girl's rectum.

Posted by: Dint Do Nuffin ()
Date: April 02, 2015 11:29AM

We all know whites cannot be victims of a hate crime even when the entire thing is on video. One white guy on the bus and they choose him to harass and bring up Michael Brown? Gimmee a break!

But they exposed the true nature of niggers. Attack in a pack and then run like little bitches. The 21 yr old wont get much for the misdemeanor assault charge. We can only hope, and it's very likely, he is on probation for something more serious and he will get locked up for a parole violation.

Posted by: True The Vote ! ()
Date: April 02, 2015 12:13PM

I know they were trying to rob Bernie. Giving up his seat was just a little joke mixed into a fact about this hate crime.

Posted by: He knew but then he flew..... ()
Date: April 02, 2015 12:28PM

True The Vote ! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know they were trying to rob Bernie. Giving up
> his seat was just a little joke mixed into a fact
> about this hate crime.

You were on the subway that day?

Posted by: boring story ()
Date: April 02, 2015 11:30PM

more nigger attacks against innocent whites bring forth a huge national story, right?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha/1

Posted by: Curry Bucket O' Swill ()
Date: April 02, 2015 11:44PM

Has nothing to add, again.

Posted by: nigger swamp ass ()
Date: April 03, 2015 01:30AM

Attachments:
banner12.jpg

Posted by: SetUps ()
Date: April 03, 2015 08:04AM

We live in a world or race-baiting and gay-baiting, targeting whites and Christians.
Answering controversial questions from strangers, gets you this.
(Christians are under attack because of their beliefs. White's are victims of race baiting.) It's only going to get worse.

1st amendment trashed by gays:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1KgpS-2c38

Pizza place answers "wrong" question:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVgfO0nGYnE

Christians stabbed by Muslim @ bus stop.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZU6LTsfXkw

This guy was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Beaten by blacks as revenge for something he had nothing to do with.
Attachments:
justin barker jena.jpg

Posted by: TickTock ()
Date: April 03, 2015 08:09AM

@"St Louis Bus Beating deemed no hate crime"

What do we really expect from a racist Administration and Justice Dept.
(Bama, Holder)

"Funamentally tranforming America" -- Obama

Posted by: gif generator ()
Date: April 03, 2015 08:13AM

Niggers gotta nig. I used to bend over backwards to defend blacks. Now, after experiencing them in the workplace and in the local bar/club scene, I can see why hatred of niggers is still alive and well in this country. They deserve it. they are like a cancer on this country. Punishment for slavery I suppose

Posted by: fender man ()
Date: April 03, 2015 09:16AM

Agreed. I've come to despise them. I now understand what our ancestors were talking about. I bet 95% of them that were killed or lynched were guilty.
They've murdered more whites in the last 10 years than probably all the blacks that were murdered by whites in the last 400 years.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.