HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
"Hands Up, Don't Shoot" Protestors Take Action!... At An Award Ceremony For A 100 Year Old WWII Veteran
Posted by: Remember Mike Brown! ()
Date: January 06, 2015 10:59AM

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/01/navy_vet_100_persuades_protest.html

Absolutely zero respect for a man who fought for their right to protest. Classic lib behavior.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" Protestors Take Action!... At An Award Ceremony For A 100 Year Old WWII Veteran
Posted by: Mr Asshat ()
Date: January 06, 2015 11:02AM

What a common nigger.

Re: "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" Protestors Take Action!... At An Award Ceremony For A 100 Year Old WWII Veteran
Posted by: Mr Asshat ()
Date: January 06, 2015 11:02AM

Common niggers

Posted by: #blacklivesmatter? ()
Date: January 06, 2015 11:20AM

Classic case of how to squander any moral authority you may have had before.

Posted by: Taytay ()
Date: January 06, 2015 01:04PM

Niggers gonna nig, nig, nig, nig

Shake it Off

Shake it Off

Posted by: dumbass libturdz ()
Date: January 06, 2015 01:33PM

That is a perfect example of what libs think of the USA. They hate it. Here's a man that fought in wars that libs put him in and they spit in his face.
What do they mean take our troops our of Iraq? Libtardz say that war is over because Obozo told them so.
Dumbass libturdz.

Posted by: Bet he's proud ()
Date: January 06, 2015 06:45PM

Old timer is probably thinking to himself: "That's great, that's what we sacrificed for, freedom of speech, freedoms, it was worth it....America works!" I disagree with what they say....but I'll defend again their right to say it".

Posted by: yep. ()
Date: January 06, 2015 06:55PM

I'm sure the libturd set it all up to disgrace the US military. What do you expect from a democrat run state?

Posted by: Misshapen Penis1 ()
Date: January 06, 2015 07:05PM

Niggers doing what niggers do best....acting like niggers.

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: January 06, 2015 07:51PM

Bet he's proud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Old timer is probably thinking to himself:
> "That's great, that's what we sacrificed for,
> freedom of speech, freedoms, it was worth
> it....America works!" I disagree with what they
> say....but I'll defend again their right to say
> it".

I disagree. His fight wasn't for freedom of speech or anyone's right to it.

It was a fight for the right to survive. Everyone else's right to survive.

Then, now and tomorrow. The more I learn today tells me how close we really were to losing everything back then.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2888975/Vast-underground-complex-Nazis-developed-WMD-discovered-Austria.html

The "protesters" need to crawl back into their holes and let it go.

Posted by: Annette Funicello ()
Date: January 07, 2015 02:57PM

Misshapen Penis1 Wrote:
> Niggers doing what niggers do best....acting like
> niggers.

its not an act

Posted by: Show me da mony ()
Date: January 07, 2015 03:20PM

Misshapen Penis1 Wrote:
> Niggers doing what niggers do best....acting like
> niggers.

Actually, it's not niggers doing what they do best. It's niggers doing the ONLY thing they know how to do.

Posted by: iijhg ()
Date: January 07, 2015 04:02PM

At least they aren't doing what the westboro church niggers were doing (yeah, I know they were white, but they're still the filthiest niggers of all)

Posted by: ZzZzZzZz ()
Date: January 07, 2015 04:28PM

iijhg Wrote:
> At least they aren't doing what the westboro
> church niggers were doing (yeah, I know they were
> white, but they're still the filthiest niggers of
> all)

Hey guess what shit for brains.......they're both (niggers and Westboro) slimey idiots that need to be exterminated. To say these niggers are not as bad as Westboro just shows you have no ammo in your argument.

Posted by: wXy7K ()
Date: January 08, 2015 02:42PM

i'm still thinking about age 90 yr old hero Vet in wash state that a couple of obama thugs killed

fucking cowards killing a 90 yr old because he was white

and when you look further into it: it was probably a hit job to stop his checks so some nigger in DC could get more slut money

Posted by: FPLME ()
Date: January 08, 2015 02:43PM

Attachments:
img.jpg

Posted by: 4mux9 ()
Date: January 08, 2015 02:43PM

bigger than texas stars are you ?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.