HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How come in most families there is one sibling that has lots of kids and the other one never gets married and can keep a partner so they never have kids and spoil thier nieces and nephews and then go home and cry because they are alone?
Posted by: Family ties ()
Date: December 05, 2014 02:17PM

I see this on social media all the time. I feel bad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How come in most families there is one sibling that has lots of kids and the other one never gets married and can keep a partner so they never have kids and spoil thier nieces and nephews and then go home and cry because they are alone?
Posted by: Pole Watcher ()
Date: December 05, 2014 02:19PM

"Most families"?

You watch too much daytime TV.

Re: How come in most families there is one sibling that has lots of kids and the other one never gets married and can keep a partner so they never have kids and spoil thier nieces and nephews and then go home and cry because they are alone?
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: December 05, 2014 02:33PM

Family ties Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I see this on social media all the time. I feel
> bad.

Because it's usually the one with no self-esteem that thinks having kids will make her feel better. The more successful ones are happy without screaming brats and listening to the prego-monster complain about how much their life sucks.

Posted by: You sound pleasant ()
Date: December 05, 2014 02:40PM

Ralph Pootawn Wrote:
> Family ties Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I see this on social media all the time. I feel
> > bad.
>
>
> Because it's usually the one with no self-esteem
> that thinks having kids will make her feel better.
> The more successful ones are happy without
> screaming brats and listening to the prego-monster
> complain about how much their life sucks.

You sound like a Jew. Always complains and fat.

Posted by: Tmk ()
Date: December 05, 2014 03:03PM

Family ties Wrote:
> I see this on social media all the time. I feel
> bad.

Has it ever occurred to you that some women are unable to have children even if they wanted to?

Posted by: younothot ()
Date: December 05, 2014 03:16PM

Some women can't have children because no man wants to pro-create with thwm!

Posted by: Seven billion and counting....++ ()
Date: December 05, 2014 03:17PM

Only a selfish inconsiderate jerk would increase the population.
Today's children will soon suffer the consequences.

Posted by: answer is ()
Date: December 05, 2014 03:44PM

Family dynamics can blow your mind. Often one child will be praised and coddled. The other child is treated like shit and asked why they can't be like the other. Seen it often. Hence, the treated like shit kid can't keep a relationship going later in life.

Posted by: how come ()
Date: December 05, 2014 03:45PM

Weak women all surround themselves with cats and dogs. Everytime i meet a new women i just sit back and wait for them to start talking about their annoying fucking pets. I do sence it as a sign of weakness and try to exploit it. When they ask me to come over, i tell them that i have really bad allergies to pet dander! Not to mention my fear of a long term relationship with someone that fills the void of loneliness with some needy, puking, pissing, waking me up, ass licking, beast. I could fill that void. My only rule? Get rid of these fucking animals.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.