HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Ferguson police finally growing a set
Posted by: Cornball Brother's brother ()
Date: December 02, 2014 11:19AM

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/02/justice/ferguson-protests-investigation/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Authorities are formally investigating whether Michael Brown's stepfather intended to incite a riot last week when he urged a crowd in Ferguson, Missouri, to "Burn this bitch down" after the grand jury's ruling was announced, the city's police chief said Tuesday.
No charges have been filed against Louis Head in the incident, but police have interviewed people who know Head and who were with him November 24, the day a prosecutor announced that Officer Darren Wilson (who has since resigned) would not be indicted in the August 9 shooting, Police Chief Tom Jackson said.
Shortly after St. Louis County prosecuting attorney Robert McCulloch's announcement, Head stood above a crowd of demonstrators -- some of them shouting "F---the police!" -- and yelled, "Burn this motherf---er down!" and "Burn this bitch down!"

Brown family attorney Benjamin Crump has previously called Head's remarks inappropriate but asked the public not to condemn the family for being human. More recently, he told CNN to remember that Brown's mother and father have repeatedly asked protesters to remain peaceful.
He further called Head's statements "indefensible" and "not appropriate in any way

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ferguson police finally growing a set
Posted by: Perry Masonary ()
Date: December 02, 2014 11:31AM

You gotta love this Crump fucker. He's right out of the Al Sharpton Hustler School of Racism.

Everything the thugs and savages do is because of "emotion" or "being human". Never once are any of them identified for what they really are......CRIMINALS. And this guy Head already has an extensive rap sheet. But the pussy faggots in law enforcement down there wont do anything to this guy because they are scared of more violence from the nogs.

Posted by: hurrah ()
Date: December 02, 2014 11:44AM

Forgive them for being human? Now, the f the police statement could be understood in the heat of the moment. But burn it down? Yeah. Definitely inciting a riot. I think CNN producers, Barry o, and Eric holder should also be prosecuted for the same. And I actually had hopes for Barry. Gonna be a long time till another black is president. Thank brother Barry for that. Promoting unity my ass. Part of being a good leader is seperating yourself from the situation and making rational decisions.

Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: December 02, 2014 01:30PM

updatenow2014.jpg

Posted by: Obama's America SUCKS ()
Date: December 02, 2014 09:31PM

This is where I have a BIG problem. If the cops and prosecutors are scared to charge someone with a crime because the nogs may riot, they have lost all credibility and control of the community at that point.

And Sonny Hostin is race hustling bitch paid by CNN to fan the flames.

Hostin, a CNN legal analyst, said prosecutors should also weigh what impact charging Head could have on the community.
"I think any prosecutor that looks at a case like this, given what is going on, what has gone on in Ferguson, would never touch this case," she said. "You would have to be really tone deaf to the larger issues that are at play here to bring a case like that."

Posted by: Crime of Passion ()
Date: December 04, 2014 05:58AM

So, if I kill my wife because I'm up pissed off when I find out she cheated on me I can get a free pass beacuse it was the done in the heat of the moment? Sweet.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.