HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I Totally Blame WHITE PEOPLE for Ferguson Riots...
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: November 25, 2014 11:01AM

No BS...

1) Whites run CNN, MSNBC and the major network media..

2) Whites at these media outlets hire racist agitators like Al Sharpton, along with pasta spined journalists too numerous to mention...

3) Many whites are uncomfortable speaking truthfully on the possible scenarios of the Mike Brown shooting. To avoid controversy, they assume a passive role in issues that may result in verbal confrontations or the oh so dread accusation of being a racist...

4) Whites elected Barack Obama, a half-white proven idiot who responded to Ferguson with duplicitous half truths that validated and perhaps encouraged black rage. Obama felt Ferguson was important enough to mention at the United Nations...

5) The white police department of Ferguson were absolute idiots for not doing some PR damage control immediately following the death of Mike Brown. Dorian Johnson, the eyewitness and friend of Browns whose story varied again and again should have been discredited and called out for his lies. A summary of the events that lead to Browns unfortunate and justified shooting should have been made public immediately. In my opinion, the white police chief did little to protect not only the reputation of his department, but also the entire community....

6) Whites run the education systems- public, private, secondary, higher etc... Many whited in these institutions adapt the same culturally passive self-blaming attitude as the media and middle class. They are nostalgic for the historic times of social progress they feel they are an extension of. To them, Ferguson = Selma and trayvon Martin = Emmet Till. They see all social conflict as "teachable moments" but ignore there are two sides to a story.

In short, it is whiteys fault.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I Totally Blame WHITE PEOPLE for Ferguson Riots...
Posted by: OFerga ()
Date: November 25, 2014 11:06AM

And whitey will profit..... next!

Posted by: A-DCProf ()
Date: November 25, 2014 11:10AM

It's hard to argue with these opinions...some (#1, #2, #6) I agree with more than the others. The conclusion is short-sighted as well (it is whiteys fault), but I get where you're coming from.

Posted by: nTDMX ()
Date: November 25, 2014 11:15AM

All those points are the result one stupid move by whitey: bringing the blacks over here. So in the end it is our fault, we shot ourselves in the foot by bring these savages over.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: November 25, 2014 11:24AM

nTDMX Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All those points are the result one stupid move by
> whitey: bringing the blacks over here. So in the
> end it is our fault, we shot ourselves in the foot
> by bring these savages over.

You are not putting that genie back in the bottle. Love 'em or hate 'em, blacks are part of the American culture as much as Mayflower arrivals are.

You owe them nothing more than the same respect you'd give anyone else.

Many white people are indeed scared shitless of black people, but they manifest the fear in different ways. Joining the KKK is just as much an act of fear as is apologizing constantly and subscribing to crackpot MSNBC theories on "white privilege" and "structural racism"

Being a scared white guilter is equal to being a KKK'er in my opinion.

No difference.

11256284-large.jpg

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.