HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Man dies in shooting incident at Des Plaines gun range ( Another GunTard Bites the Dust)
Posted by: D9Wpn ()
Date: October 02, 2014 05:36AM

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-man-dies-in-shooting-incident-at-des-plaines-gun-range-20141001-story.html

A Chicago man died this afternoon in a shooting incident at a Des Plaines gun range, authorities said.

Pawel Siniakowicz, 22, of the 4900 block of North McVicker Street, was pronounced dead at 2:14 p.m. at Maxon Shooter's Supplies and Indoor Range, 75 E. Bradrock Drive, according to Des Plaines police and the Cook County medical examiner's office.

Police are conducting a death investigation, and could not say exactly what led to Siniakowicz’s death, but said in a news release that it "does not appear to be the result of any foul play."

Emergency crews were called to the scene at 1:40 p.m. and found Siniakowicz on the floor of the range, with what appeared to be a gunshot wound to the head, police said in the release.

Detectives were conducting interviews and awaiting results of an autopsy expected to be performed by the medical examiner's office on Thursday.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Man dies in shooting incident at Des Plaines gun range ( Another GunTard Bites the Dust)
Posted by: Tea Bagger Bob ()
Date: October 02, 2014 06:40AM

Shocking news. Just Shocking.

Obviously, this never would have happened if there had been a good guy with a gun there to prevent this.

And why pray tell do they mobilize Emergency crews and Detectives to the scene to conduct investigations and then have the Coroner waste time doing an autopsy?

Seems like yet another example of Dictator Obama Big Government dependency and over-reach, wasting valuable tax payer resources and scarce taxpayer dollars trying to figure out a way to take our guns away. Guns don't kill people.

With incidents like this - they should just call the family to come retrieve the body and have them deliver it to a biofuel plant to feed the grid, bill the family for cleaning up the mess, confiscate the guys guns, ammo, and all of his worldly possessions and property, auction it off, and use the proceeds to repay our debts and reduce our deficit spending.

Besides, the Bible says killing yourself is a mortal sin. If they followed the Constitution the way the founding fathers intended for our Christian Confederacy, and brought Jesus back into the classroom at Public Schools, and got rid of Common Core - this kind of blasphemous sinning would never happen to begin with.
Attachments:
life-without-stupid-people.jpg

Re: Man dies in shooting incident at Des Plaines gun range ( Another GunTard Bites the Dust)
Posted by: Gunlover-tard ()
Date: October 02, 2014 12:56PM

D9Wpn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A Chicago man died this afternoon in a shooting
> incident
at a Des Plaines gun range, authorities
> said.
>
> Police are conducting a death investigation, and
> could not say exactly what led to Siniakowicz’s
> death
, but said in a news release that it "does
> not appear to be the result of any foul play."

He was shot. With a gun.

Never run out of spin.

Guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people - quite often by accident.

The most important day in your life is the day some gunlover-tard accidentally kills you

Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: October 02, 2014 04:46PM

does not appear to be the result of any foul play = Accident, Move on

Never Run Out of Ammo

Guns Don't Kill People. People Kill People

Them or You

The two most important days in your life are the day your were born and and the day you find out why

Posted by: anonymous11 ()
Date: October 02, 2014 06:01PM

Hi, you people are bullshit, this was my family. If you don't know the whole story, stay out.

Posted by: NvxjC ()
Date: October 02, 2014 06:24PM

anonymous11 Wrote:
> Hi, you people are bullshit, this was my family.
> If you don't know the whole story, stay out.

What is the whole story?
Did he shoot himself or did somebody else shoot him? I mean the gun range is full of "experts" correct? Of course guns don't kill people, people kill people so how did he die?

Posted by: Chicago Gunshow Dealer ()
Date: October 02, 2014 07:21PM

His name was Pawel Siniakowicz. He was a Pollock. He was an expert marksman. He learned the one shot, one kill technique and mastered his first day on the range. I guess he got cocky and let it go to his head.

OBTW: New Gun for sale. Only fired once. 14 round clip with 13 rounds included. Already zeroed in.

Posted by: anonymous11 ()
Date: October 02, 2014 08:29PM

You people are heartless the whole family is grieving including myself and you are all judgmental pricks. If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything, it's hard enough.

Posted by: Hey Anonymous11 ()
Date: October 03, 2014 08:12AM

Maybe you and the fan should take his gun down to the range and re-enact the scenario that got him kilt to gain a full appreciation for what truly happened. There are still 13 rounds left.

Date: October 03, 2014 08:21AM

D9Wpn Wrote:
> A Chicago man died this afternoon in a shooting
> incident at a Des Plaines gun range, authorities
> said.

A man shot at a gun range? That seems so...random.

*** Your beliefs and opinions are NOT facts. ***

Posted by: anonymous 11 ()
Date: October 03, 2014 09:16AM

It was a suicide retards

Posted by: Western Cowboy ()
Date: October 03, 2014 09:36AM

A lot more people are killed or wounded at gun ranges. The gun ranges just don't like talking about it or reporting it.

I use to work as a paramedic in VA and we would get at least one call a month of some at this gun range wounded. It was comical.

Posted by: Henro ()
Date: October 03, 2014 11:56AM

Fifth in line at Google search,

the power of FFU is awesom.

Date: October 03, 2014 12:51PM

I think I know my own family. He was depressed, he shut down his fb before he did it so it was no accident.

Date: October 03, 2014 12:52PM

Yes so comical that someone loses their life, burn in hell your a piece of shot excuse for a person

Date: October 03, 2014 12:53PM

Shit***

Posted by: Chicago unshow Dealer ()
Date: October 03, 2014 12:55PM

anonymous 11 Wrote:
> Shit***

I prefer "shot" - a very appropriate Freudian slip given the topic at hand you stupid Pollock.

Date: October 03, 2014 03:26PM

Yep, you don't deserve life

Posted by: JyPTc ()
Date: October 03, 2014 03:36PM

anonymous 11 Wrote:
> I think I know my own family. He was depressed, he
> shut down his fb before he did it so it was no
> accident.

If that is true,
I am sorry for your loss and some of the tard behavior here including my own.
Guns and depression don't mix.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.