HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Haitian Zombie Looking for His Scalp
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 04, 2014 05:50AM

That's all I could find for a back-story on this pic.




-
Attachments:
1388823762486.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Haitian Zombie Looking for His Scalp
Posted by: Haitian Divorce ()
Date: January 04, 2014 10:25AM

The fuck?

Obviously old wounds...does look like a scalping...

Bucket list...DON"T go to Haiti

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Haitian Zombie Looking for His Scalp
Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: January 04, 2014 10:27AM

He needs to find his pants too.

And I thought the Dominican Republic was bad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Haitian Zombie Looking for His Scalp
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: January 04, 2014 03:25PM

Maybe he had a blister covering his head and recently popped it. It's healing now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Haitian Zombie Looking for His Scalp
Posted by: Gramps ()
Date: January 04, 2014 03:45PM

It looks like he was burned, probably for being a witch. In Haiti they still burn so called witches by beating them into submission and setting them on fire. Some are abused and tortured in many different ways. Children will have nails driven into their bodies’ hands feet and head. Some are skinned alive or beheaded. If they confess and repent in some cases they are allowed to live. I am just speculating about the pic above but that’s my take on it. I have seen these things done in person and there was nothing we could do to help the people. If you try you will be killed along with the person accused of witch craft. It is a damn sad thing.

This link is to a video from Kenya but the same thing happens in Haiti……….



http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dae_1236854361

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Haitian Zombie Looking for His Scalp
Posted by: logic ()
Date: January 04, 2014 03:47PM

his pain threshold seems to be amazing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Haitian Zombie Looking for His Scalp
Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: January 04, 2014 04:08PM

Gramps Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dae_1236854361

Jesus Christ! You would think they would use some gas to make it be quick. That was disgusting.

It's not hard to see where our own American home grown niggers get their habits and behaviors from. Why would anyone want to be refered to as an African American?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Haitian Zombie Looking for His Scalp
Posted by: logic ()
Date: January 04, 2014 04:14PM

Stabitha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gramps Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> >
> >
> > http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dae_1236854361
>
> Jesus Christ! You would think they would use some
> gas to make it be quick. That was disgusting.
>
> It's not hard to see where our own American home
> grown niggers get their habits and behaviors from.
> Why would anyone want to be refered to as an
> African American?

-------------------------------------
Hmmm..so are you suggesting that all American home grown blacks come from Haiti? Gosh you are simply DUMB.

I think African Americans from around the disporia are proud of who they are and are great people. Despite the continuous efforts of people like you to try to degrade and spread your satanic agenda.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Haitian Zombie Looking for His Scalp
Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: January 04, 2014 04:17PM

logic Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > -------------------------------------
> Hmmm..so are you suggesting that all American home
> grown blacks come from Haiti? Gosh you are simply
> DUMB.
>
> I think African Americans from around the disporia
> are proud of who they are and are great people.
> Despite the continuous efforts of people like you
> to try to degrade and spread your satanic agenda.

That video was from Kenya. Learn to read.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Haitian Zombie Looking for His Scalp
Posted by: Rockhound ()
Date: January 04, 2014 04:18PM

He looks comfortable in the second and third pics.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Haitian Zombie Looking for His Scalp
Posted by: logic ()
Date: January 04, 2014 04:22PM

Stabitha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> logic Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > > -------------------------------------
> > Hmmm..so are you suggesting that all American
> home
> > grown blacks come from Haiti? Gosh you are
> simply
> > DUMB.
> >
> > I think African Americans from around the
> disporia
> > are proud of who they are and are great people.
>
> > Despite the continuous efforts of people like
> you
> > to try to degrade and spread your satanic
> agenda.
>
> That video was from Kenya. Learn to read.
----------------------------------------------

I read the subject line

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Haitian Zombie Looking for His Scalp
Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: January 04, 2014 04:24PM

Well you might want to read a little further before you post stupid shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Haitian Zombie Looking for His Scalp
Posted by: logic ()
Date: January 04, 2014 04:28PM

Stabitha Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well you might want to read a little further
> before you post stupid shit.


--------------------------------------------------------
BENGHAZI!

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **         **      **  **    **  **    **  **     ** 
 **    **   **  **  **   **  **    **  **   ***   *** 
 **    **   **  **  **    ****      ****    **** **** 
 **    **   **  **  **     **        **     ** *** ** 
 *********  **  **  **     **        **     **     ** 
       **   **  **  **     **        **     **     ** 
       **    ***  ***      **        **     **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.