HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
craigs list: most job ads are con artist selling nullity
Posted by: off topic r us ()
Date: August 01, 2014 11:38AM

i hate these people they ruin the good name of craigs list

most job ads are selling "education" (software and other purchases req.). these don't guarantee a job - often jobs are given to unqualified people politically and or with false credentials that appear after.

if i want to buy that i look in the "things for sale" section not the "jobs advertized" section

and if you fall for that shit you'll get taught: how to spend money and have no work/clients lined up

-------------------------
i hate these people they ruin the good name of craigs list - by SPAMMING and making it less usefull to people who use Craig's list honestly

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: craigs list: most job ads are con artist selling nullity
Posted by: yD7v7 ()
Date: August 01, 2014 11:44AM

that and "head hunters" - all these con-artists do is find open positions and if you get the job they steal from your paycheck

keeping in mind another trick they do is if some sucker company asks them to hire thinking "they find the best of the resumes": what they do is throw out all the resumes and hire a friend or often themselves.

or there's the "hire 1 qualified person" temporarily so that a team of unqualified insiders can continue to work under someoen's license they don't really pay

etc, etc, ...

----------------------
VA has tons of education: why does sharon bullova hire a "management team" from Georgia to "manage" mexican cleaning workers ? isn't that interstate fraud ? is there some reason no one unemployed in VA cannot do the same ? of course not. it's one scandal after another with these people

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.