HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Listening to Alex Jones speaking about the New World Order
Posted by: Rod ()
Date: December 19, 2008 02:15AM

-I was listening to Alex Jones (1 575 464 3070 or on prison planet.com) and another commentator named Allen Watt (Cut into the Matrix.com) on his show last night. New World Order. They feel that thier efforts of informing the public via Internet and radio will be curtailed in the near future. Both relayed attempts of the Globalists to bring them on board. Alex gave a story that his mother in law is active in Democratic politics and there was some kind of a reception in which Bill Clinton was featured. Someone asked about Alex and suprisingly Bill Clinton commented that he thought Alex was one of the most important political commentator of these times in the world today. The globalists most fear someone that can rally the people. Alex has had various people from the New World Order try and recruit him. They feel that they are only continued to be allowed as a way for the globalists to be able to moniter what the public reaction is. But the big fear would be if people rallied and tried to put a stop to the plans of the Globalists.

Generally it is known that Globalists do not like blacks. And just like we had Janet Reno used to be kind of violence during the Clinton. So to will Hillary Clinton be used to commit a lot of violence against America. "The Goddes will extract the blood. Obama will be taken out in some way. They were talking in known patterns that the New Word order uses.

They do not feel Bush will be kept in becaause they have invested too much invested in Obama.

He talked about the Army War College developing rules of engagement so they can attack the American people.

88 new taxes and fees in New York City. 18% on soda.

There are many movies and video games coming out. They are sort of fiction getting people sort of to accept coming martial law.

Most of these financial saviors are really the authors of our financial doom.

Ron Paul was on saying that more people and especially are believing that things are really a hoax. Alex said the financiall Times of London called for a one world government with bankers as the rullers. It's not only the lose of our money but the loss of our liberty. Ron Paul said that some very good people went along with going for war and are now going along with this financial resque. He thinlks it will take them at least a year to completly colapse the dollar. The phone was lost lost as They talked about ecconomic terrorism. Obama's cronies will take over the unions is seen as a danger. Ron Paul fears they will close down the internet. Alex talked about Inter net 2 with limited websites.

Alex quotes Henry Kissenger saying they will colapse the ecconomy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Listening to Alex Jones speaking about the New World Order
Posted by: Bob ()
Date: December 19, 2008 02:27AM

Didn't you post the very same comment yesterday?

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: December 19, 2008 03:13AM

the lameness of this thread is now slightly less.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540
Attachments:
Scary_Movie_4__Play_629445p.jpg

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: December 19, 2008 02:55PM

I am SO GLAD i scrolled down....I was gonna comment on political conspiracy theories but....i lost my train of th.....ougt.....an um ability really.....uuuuhhh blooooooonnnndeeessssss.....

Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: December 19, 2008 02:59PM

Nice priority interrupt there Gravis. Completely derailed me even looking at the original post at all :)

I'll take 3 please, plus the pillows.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2008 02:59PM by Registered Voter.

Posted by: Rod ()
Date: December 19, 2008 05:29PM

Bob Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Didn't you post the very same comment yesterday?

Yes but I mistakingly put it in the wrong thread

Posted by: Annonymous ()
Date: March 25, 2009 12:37PM

I do have the feeling that the internet is already being watched. Be careful of who you meet online because they are likely going to get you to spill your guts. For all I know, this site could easily be an outpost for globalists. Prepare for the future but for your own safety don't let them know what you are doing. They have a 50+ year head start, so it's going to happen before too many people realize it. The question: How can we still use the internet to alert people before it's shut down?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.