HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I used to hang out with Edward Snowden at his fav message board.
Posted by: coochiecoo ()
Date: March 10, 2014 08:03PM

It was fun reading all the crap with his online friends.

He chatted openly he was getting a topsecret jon and how the others on the board would warn him he should shut up or risk being killed if he kept up the chatting like he was doing and that he said over all he would keep his mouth shut and he would step up if he found anything unamerican happening.

Everyone kept mentioning how he would be treated like Pollard or worse depending on what he leaked.

The message board may or may not still be up. Perhaps closed down as to erase all links so nobody could be targeted.

Only thing we mentioned to him is good luck and be carelful.

too bad the screening process does not take into account of message boards online.
NSA should be able to find it quite easliy. the site had a black bacground and red borders... gold text...... i could be wrong.....widh i remembered the url

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I used to hang out with Edward Snowden at his fav message board.
Posted by: eYLkK ()
Date: March 10, 2014 08:35PM

> too bad the screening process does not take into account of message boards online.

It does. They ask if you have any aliases. That would include posting on the Internet. You aren't supposed to lie.

Posted by: sowhat ()
Date: March 10, 2014 08:37PM

Nothing has changed. If anything, the privacy abuse and crackdown on whistleblowers is getting worse.

Posted by: eLester ()
Date: March 10, 2014 08:39PM

CIA transferred him back to the states after they found him snooping in unauthorized files.

Posted by: coochiecoo ()
Date: March 10, 2014 08:40PM

He was very coy as he typed knowing that just maybe he could be tracked back but I do not think the NSA ever did track his postings on that site.

If they did then I know that they never would have hired him.

Whereas I put in my resume and more than 15 years later nobody has ever called me back.

The NSA prefers to hire filthy jews like snowden VS a regular good ole boy american.

FUck the NSA. Hear that NSA?!! I said fuck you and your shitty ass spidering skills to track potential employees.

Posted by: Rockhound ()
Date: March 10, 2014 11:50PM

Why not disclose the website, if what you're saying is true?

Posted by: curlyqueques ()
Date: March 11, 2014 07:25AM

Rockhound Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why not disclose the website, if what you're
> saying is true?
many years ago dude.
so i forgot the name.

but the theme of it was a chat message board geared towards tech nerds of the north east.

I think to validate you to the board they test your techie knowledge. i just kept ranting on my old school red boxing and blue boxing skills and they let me in.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.