HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Prophet Muhammad Apology Letter
Posted by: HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ()
Date: April 27, 2013 04:10PM

First, let me make it clear that I am writing this as myself and not as my persona, Prophet Muhammad.

I understand that my last posting has caused great distress: to the students, parents, employees and others related to Paul VI High School and resulted in a law enforcement investigation. I also understand that some of my other posts have also caused distress. I very much regret my actions, greatly apologize and seek forgiveness from all concerned.

I created this persona as an educational device to spread what I have learned about Islam. Everything I posted had a basis in the Islamic sources: the Qur'an, Ahadith (stories of Mohammad, or whatever his name truly was) and the Sirat, the biographies of Muhammad. I was truly appalled at what I had learned and came to understand why there is so much violence and misery in the Islamic world and places inhabited by Muslims. (For example, parts of Sweden are no go zones for the government.) I created an intentionally provocative character to accomplish this. I'm afraid I was too successful in the provocative part. I really do need to find better ways to spend my time.

My last posting was truly idiotic. I intended no harm but ignored some fundamental rules of the internet and life in today's world. First, if it can be interpreted as a threat, it will be. Second, never put anything on the internet that you would never want to retract. It's one thing to correct a mistake, another to extricate yourself from a mess you created, something that simply can't be done. Third, anything you post can go viral. Fourth, if something can be misunderstood, it will be. Finally, the actor is often confused with the character he plays. Life in today's world is a lot like going through airport security. Try saying, "I have a bomb!" or "What a great day for a suicide bombing!" to a TSA agent. No matter how untrue, I have the feeling you will not board your plane.

I was very suprised yesterday to have FBI agents on my doorstep. I would like to commend them on their professionalism, courtesy and amicability. Obviously, I had done something wrong, however unintentionally, to warrant their presence. After reading some web stories, I have learned that the Fairfax County Police Department, the Commonwealth's Attorney's Office, the Archdiocese of Arlingon and, of course, Paul VI High School have all been involved. Of course, the taxpayers of the United States and the parishioners of Arlington Diocese have borne expenses related to this. That makes over 300,000,000 people deserving an apology. If only I were physically able!

You may wonder, why Paul VI? The answer is simply that it was there. A thread about it was at the top and I made an inappropriate post, to say the least.

As for violence, there is definitely too much of it in the world. I find Islam to be a principle source, witness Libya, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, Nigeria, Mali and Pakistan. Samuel Huntington wrote, "Islam's borders are bloody and so are its innards. The fundamental problem for the West is not Islamic fundamentalism." That was my motivation: to increase awareness of the source of violence. Personally, I am rather peaceful and support laws to reduce violence. Sadly, I chose an inappropriate means.

You can say what you want about me: inappropriate, idiotic, unfeeling, etc. All I can do is ask your forgiveness. I understand that, in the Catholic tradition, there is a custom of doing penance for one's sins. I will find a way to atone for my sins and make the world a better place.

Finally, I would like to remind the media to report the truth. The famous line from Dragnet is, "Just the facts, Ma'am." The Daily Caller had the headline "Islamic radical threatens Catholic high school," when the truth is "Idiot behind Computer Makes Seemingly Threatening Statement about Catholic High School." DMV Followers picked up the story with the ungrammatical headline "Muslim Impostor in Virginia Threaten to Commit Massacre at a Fairfax High School." Think about it, how can an impostor make a true threat on the behalf of someone he isn't, especially someone long dead?

I've taken far too much of your time, and so I apologize again. One thing I will never do again is post anonymously on internet sites like this. If it's not worth bearing my name in public, it's not worth posting.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Prophet Muhammad Apology Letter
Posted by: Irony ()
Date: April 27, 2013 04:26PM

"One thing I will never do again is post anonymously on internet sites like this. If it's not worth bearing my name in public, it's not worth posting."

Posted by: B.S. ()
Date: April 27, 2013 04:42PM

All he did here was to point out that anyone who misread his posts that they were missing the obvious parody, and bash everyone of Islamic faiths a bit more.

When his name comes out (and it will), I would almost hope that one "lone wolf jahadi" tracks him down... but then, I guess the idiot Islamaphobes would just figure that it proved their point.

A hateful and intolerant Christian is no better than one who worships Allah.

Posted by: Exposure ()
Date: April 27, 2013 04:50PM

You know the FBI also said there was no threat from the Boston bomber as well.

We all see how that turned out!

Posted by: Checkmate! ()
Date: April 27, 2013 05:10PM

Exposure Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You know the FBI also said there was no threat
> from the Boston bomber as well.
>
> We all see how that turned out!

+911

Posted by: guapguap ()
Date: April 27, 2013 08:13PM

A wall of text is a wall of text, fuck that

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: April 27, 2013 08:20PM

-
Attachments:
Didnt-read-lol_o_141041.gif

Posted by: ffx yuppie ////AMG ()
Date: April 27, 2013 08:23PM

Hey yucky, apology accepted man.

Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: April 28, 2013 08:29PM

Posted by: meleagrisgallopavo ()
Date: May 07, 2013 08:00AM

I agree with Exposure(). "You know the FBI also said there was no threat from the Boston bomber as well. We all see how that turned out!"

We KNOW that the Muslim Brotherhood in the form of CAIR (which is Hamas), ISNA, and other MB affiliates, have infiltrated DHS/TSA, the State Department, DOD, Justice Department, the Intelligence Community, the FBI, etc. The FBI recently purged its training library of any and all content that casts Islam in a negative light. Unfortunately for naïve Americans, Islamic fundamentalists masquerading as "moderates" decided which documents were verboten ... Islamic extremists who masquerade as moderates, but who are actively working to undermine the US by stealth (not by terrorism). How do we know that the bad guys haven't penetrated and indoctrinated local law enforcement?

We KNOW that Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, Al Shaba'ab, etc. have joined forces with Mexican drug cartels and have set up operations in hundreds of US cities. Many within the law enforcement community still hold on to the "Islam is a religion of peace" narrative. The Intel community refers to this level of denial and deception success as achieving "Information Dominance."

The fact that "No threat was discovered [at Paul VI]," as said Michael Donohue, the Archdiocese's director of communications, means NOTHING. That Sargent Kyle Penman of Fairfax City Police "thought the threats were looking to exploit the attention around the Boston Marathon bombing and the manhunt that followed," and that Fairfax Police "don't believe anyone is in any danger or there is any cause for alarm," is of little comfort. Until we know who the perpetrator was, or at least his background, ideology, associations, etc., we only have Sgt. Penman's word to go on.

I want to trust police implicitly, events since 9/11 and federal, state, and local governments' refusal to follow Sun Tzu's first maxim of successful warfare, "know the enemy," leave me no choice but to "trust, but verify" EVERYTHING.

MG

Posted by: kjhgfd ()
Date: May 07, 2013 08:06AM

ahh... you got to love the drama of people with no live offline

Posted by: why? ()
Date: May 08, 2013 10:57AM

Why post a list of links with no credibility?

Most of those sites never corrected the original "OMFG, PM will kill us all" posts. It's not interesting now that the perp is known to be a bigotted right-wing Christian.

Posted by: my two kids go to PVI! ()
Date: February 17, 2014 06:36PM

apology accepted

Posted by: 300,000,000 taxpayers? LOL ()
Date: February 17, 2014 06:42PM

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Wrote:
Of course, the taxpayers
> of the United States and the parishioners of
> Arlington Diocese have borne expenses related to
> this. That makes over 300,000,000 people deserving
> an apology. If only I were physically able!

Its ight nigga, my fam and 6 kids cost tax payers much more, everyday.

hqdefault.jpg

Posted by: imbiker ()
Date: February 17, 2014 07:22PM

I want more virgins...
Attachments:
0-402_click.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.